Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

are fifab cis-genitalia the only thing that are banned from being AUG?

Real words only thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
are fifab cis-genitalia the only thing that are banned from being Awkward, Ugly and/or Gross?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
What the gently caress does fifab mean

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
We laugh at weiners and vagoos and boobs of all sort, because the human body is both a source of amusement as well as one of wonder.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

are fifab cis-genitalia the only thing that are banned from being Awkward, Ugly and/or Gross?

http://www.fifab.com/

I don't want anyone's genitalia to have anything to do with this, so please, by all means, do not allow genitalia near FiFab

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
fifab is basically the same thing as iaffc

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

God I hope that means I Am Fo loving Confused

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Yeah I know Collins-era Genesis looked like a trio of weird dads but gently caress me if they didn't make some nice tunes.

And they were always "whoa look at us we're so tongue-in-cheek and wacky whoopeedoo".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g&hd=1

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjrzAufOKPk

quote:

After years of looking for external love, I found sologamy and married myself on December 3, 2016. I finally found the commitment I was looking for in myself!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

https://twitter.com/IAFFC

:confused:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

rydiafan posted:

2) You'd lose that bet.

Hi.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

This is the saddest thing I've ever loving watched, thanks

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Wanna work in that office.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i mean... at least she didn't marry a pillow

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

This is the saddest thing I've ever loving watched, thanks

Yeah, it's up there.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

A pillow is at least another physical object that can provide warmth or comfort. This woman couldn't even bag a pillow.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Saddest Rhino posted:

She kind of did

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

She kind of did

Well said!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

PCOS Bill posted:

She kind of did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON4sOlxvtbU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Negrostrike posted:

Yeah I know Collins-era Genesis looked like a trio of weird dads but gently caress me if they didn't make some nice tunes.

And they were always "whoa look at us we're so tongue-in-cheek and wacky whoopeedoo".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g&hd=1

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 06:19 on May 16, 2017

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Is that anything like bofa?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

I read the first page and assumed it was an excerpt from American Psycho, but even Patrick Bateman wouldn't drone on for those 8 pages.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sabrina, don't just look at it. Eat it.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

om nom nom posted:

I read the first page and assumed it was an excerpt from American Psycho, but even Patrick Bateman wouldn't drone on for those 8 pages.

Just wait until someone brings up Whitney

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

I'm a polysolo. I have relations with my various headmates.

Anyone else trying to get on the ground floor of this movement with me?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Is that a raincoat?

Yes it is!

*thwack*

*thwack thwack thwack*

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

I hope it doesn't end in divorce

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hedrigall posted:

I hope it doesn't end in divorce

Wouldn't that be monovorce?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Suicide

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Yeah but the wedding night solodomy was hot af

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Salami.

I'm sorry, I'm too tired to make an actual joke.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

No I think you did quite well there.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

I mean, I sort of get what the idea is here, I think. Happiness comes from within, love thyself, don't depend on someone else to feel good about yourself, etc. Still though, this should be a given, and a wedding is a celebration for the reason that it's an amazing thing to find someone that loves you so much they're willing to make (what is intended to be, at least) a lifelong commitment. So instead this thing being an affirmation of her love for herself, it is an affirmation of her crippling insecurity that people will judge her for not having found someone. So sad :(

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Shared in the Florida thread, but because the entire article is arguing about a penis being erect or flaccid, I'm gonna share it here too. Bolding mine.

And yes, it's Florida, because where the gently caress else?

Attorneys argue over state of Richard Patterson's penis: flaccid or erect?

quote:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Attorneys argued in court Monday over whether the penis of a South Florida man accused of killing his girlfriend should be shown to the jury in his murder trial.

Richard Patterson, 65, of Margate, is charged with second-degree murder in the choking death of his girlfriend, Francisca Marquinez, 60, in 2015. Jury selection in his murder trial began Monday.

More Crime HeadlinesRichard Patterson accused of asphyxiating girlfriend

Patterson's attorney claims his client accidentally choked Marquinez while performing oral sex. To prove it, attorney Ken Padowitz wants a Broward County judge to allow Patterson to show his penis to the jury.

"Dr. (Ronald) Wright, an expert witness and former Broward County medical examiner, will testify that … her death is consistent with being accidentally sexually asphyxiated during oral sex," Padowitz wrote in a May 1 motion to Judge Michael Rothschild.

Padowitz said viewing the penis is "material and relevant" because it "is essential for them to fully understand Dr. Wright's testimony and the defense in this case."

Rothschild said Monday that he was disappointed to learn of the motion through the media instead of receiving a courtesy call from attorneys. Rothschild also said he was compelled to find another judge to try the case because of Padowitz's motion for a speedy trial.

"There's no way this case is going to get tried in a week," Rothschild said, noting that he is scheduled to be out of town next week.

Just like that, Judge Lisa Porter found herself presiding over the case of the penis defense.

"I believe it's pertinent," Padowitz said of the jury's ability to view his client's penis. "I believe it's relevant."

Attorneys argue in front of Judge Lisa Porter whether Richard Patterson's penis should be shown to the jury in his murder trial.

The assistant state attorney said the state of the penis is pertinent to its relevancy.

"Is it going to be erect, or is it going to be flaccid?" the prosecutor asked.

He also wondered how it would be presented to the jury.

"Do we do it in the back? Do we do it in open court?" he asked. "How is the defendant going to be erect when the jury views it? Because a flaccid penis, whether it be a picture or the jury actually seeing it, is completely irrelevant. It needs to be erect."

Padowitz said he has already provided the prosecution with photographs of Patterson's penis, leading Porter to ask about its state.

"It's definitely not erect," the prosecutor answered.

Richard Patterson listens as attorneys argue about the penis defense in his murder trial.

Padowitz chastised the prosecutor for jumping to a conclusion that the penis is only relevant if it is erect.

"He's telling the court, as if he's a medical expert in his argument, that it matters whether the penis is erect or not," Padowitz told Porter. "But he's merely speculating here since he's never asked that question to Dr. Wright in definition, and he doesn't, obviously, know, actually, what the expert opinion is what is needed or not needed in order for a human being to choke."

Padowitz said his client was not measured by Wright, but he said he provided two photographs to prosecutors -- one of Patterson's penis next to a tape measure, and the other a frontal view of Patterson's naked body with his penis exposed.

"There's no surprise here," Padowitz said.

Lmao at this poo poo defense by a bunch of people who have zero understanding how the body works, apparently

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

What a way to go. Also pick-up lines. "This dick is so good it's killed before"

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Wait, I'm missing something here. How do you choke to death on a dick? Surely if you need to breath you just take it out of your mouth. Did the guy rape her and force her head down while she choked to death?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Dude is a murdering old pervert and wants to show a bunch of people his old man dick.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Wait, I'm missing something here. How do you choke to death on a dick? Surely if you need to breath you just take it out of your mouth. Did the guy rape her and force her head down while she choked to death?

He choked a girl to death during sex, and he's trying to get out of manslaughter charges by saying "Hang on, I didn't actually strangle her! She just choked on my magnum dong!"

And now the attorneys are holding him to it.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Wouldn't choking lave obviouse bruises where you couldn't mistake if hands were used.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Wouldn't choking lave obviouse bruises where you couldn't mistake if hands were used.

Yes. Again why this is the dumbest defense ever.

Idiot should just plead guilty in hopes of a life sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Yes. Again why this is the dumbest defense ever.

Idiot should just plead guilty in hopes of a life sentence.

This could be one of the only trials where Brandi Maxxxx can be called as an expert witness and you wanna stop it?!

• Locked thread