Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

new phone who dis posted:

We are in this weird continuum where nothing really makes sense any more because every little thing Trump does is going to be met with breathless outrage by idiots and a barrage of vaguely credible leaks which turn out to be false half the time.

i kind of look forward to them, just to watch the inevitable backlash on twitter via our dear leader :circlefap:

the media is so lovely, he can just claim fake news and the entire thing magically washes away lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
this seems like it belongs itt

https://twitter.com/lanadelraytheon/status/864237188031983616

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
He staggers from one scandal to the next without the last ones resolving. Two weeks from now he will be loving a pig live on TV and nobody will remember James Comey's name.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Good lord, how far has GBS fallen that we have redpilled up The Donald posters running around in here unbanned?

I also pine for the days when people who thought differently than me politically were removed from the forums

btw D&D is not an echo chamber

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Is trump fine? More at 11!(hes fine lol)

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
he's as fine as an obese man with probable atherosclerosis and maybe brain damage can be

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
And Spicer will appear on the post-game denying pigs even exist as a species.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"B-b-b-but HILLARY and EMAILS!!!:qq:" -Bulgogi "Jeffrey Lord" Hoagie

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Edit: nah

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

"B-b-b-but HILLARY and EMAILS!!!:qq:" -Bulgogi "Jeffrey Lord" Hoagie

the fact that tweet was made by a noted DSA member and anti trumpist really makes this post

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Not mad/not alt-right poster Bulgogi Hoagie posting anti-Hillary Tweets hot off the presses months after she lost the election

holy poo poo lmao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the fact that tweet was made by a noted DSA member and anti trumpist really makes this post

I wasn't commenting on the tweet, you silly.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

don't be afraid to post in here friend, we won't rush to judge you

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
So how many people were in the room that were close enough to hear Trump allegedly give away information that was super duper Top Secret and *also* cleared to know that information was Top Secret in the first place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjizB6IL1ok

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

I wasn't commenting on the tweet, you silly.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

So how many people were in the room that were close enough to hear Trump allegedly give away information that was super duper Top Secret and *also* cleared to know that information was Top Secret in the first place?

A lot.

:laffo: if you believe this poo poo.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Majorian posted:

A lot.

:laffo: if you believe this poo poo.

You're going to go with "this is a huge cover-up, all three of them are lying" then?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
people with names tend to lie

but anonymous people tend to tell the truth

that's why 4chan is such a reliable source

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
People lie in politics all the time, but when it's an anonymous source they must always be telling the truth, it's in the bible!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Poetic Justice posted:

You're going to go with "this is a huge cover-up, all three of them are lying" then?
it's craftfully worded statement to push back but not deny the essence of the wapo story. "did not reveal sources or methods" or "jeopardize military operations" when the story is that the russians could figure out the sources and methods given the information, and that it's an *intel* op not a military op. and that trump burned the country/intel partner where he got the info. total disaster.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

I don't think this particular thing is a coverup, so much as it is the usual pattern of Trump doing and saying really stupid poo poo, and his staff and advisers scrambling to lie to get him off the hook.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

people with names tend to lie

but anonymous people tend to tell the truth

that's why 4chan is such a reliable source

EMAAAAAAAILS!!!:qq:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it's craftfully worded statement to push back but not deny the essence of the wapo story. "did not reveal sources or methods" or "jeopardize military operations" when the story is that the russians could figure out the sources and methods given the information, and that it's an *intel* op not a military op. and that trump burned the country/intel partner where he got the info. total disaster.

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

EMAAAAAAAILS!!!:qq:

you should consider a break dude

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy.

You are so, so cucked if you believe them this readily.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Majorian posted:

You are so, so cucked if you believe them this readily.

When you have 3 named sources stating the story is false, I'm personally gonna lean in that direction over another anonymous source story posted in WashPo, which has time and time again shown that they blow things out of proportion and, per Wikipedia, "On October 13, 2016, it endorsed Hillary Clinton for the presidential election of that year". Gee, agenda much?

How many of their "anonymous source" stories need to be proven either false, exaggerated, or spun, before you stop buying the bullshit they are peddling? haha

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Poetic Justice posted:

When you have 3 named sources stating the story is false, I'm personally gonna lean in that direction over another anonymous source story posted in WashPo, which has time and time again shown that they blow things out of proportion and, per Wikipedia, "On October 13, 2016, it endorsed Hillary Clinton for the presidential election of that year". Gee, agenda much?

that's true, they should've endorsed bernie, the loving bastards

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Poetic Justice posted:

McMaster: the story is false. Q: What about the story is false? McMaster: Trump did not disclose sources or methods.

But that's not what the WaPo reported.

By the way...

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Yeah! I h8 them! Jerks

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

(bernie would have won)

also, i post jimmy dore youtubes a lot but this one was posted in the hrc thread but this one he calls obama a son of a bitch twice lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hne-hG4raHI

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mnoba posted:

(bernie would have won)

also, i post jimmy dore youtubes a lot but this one was posted in the hrc thread but this one he calls obama a son of a bitch twice lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hne-hG4raHI

he's right

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WaPo should expect subpoenas regarding the classified intelligence they've illegally procured.

Thanks, Obama!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Nut to Butt posted:

WaPo should expect subpoenas regarding the classified intelligence they've illegally procured.

Thanks, Obama!

that would be extremely bigly

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Too many times over the past several months WashPo stories have deflated, you will excuse me for not jumping on and instantly trusting another one of their articles.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Nobody tells the truth except by accident.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Please disregard that post. It is fake news.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/liftrs/status/864287213575692288

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

that would be extremely bigly

lol you just don't want your pissdaddy to get thrown out of office because that would mean literally everything you thought you knew was wrong.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

lol you just don't want your pissdaddy to get thrown out of office because that would mean literally everything you thought you knew was wrong.

christ dude there's plenty of real uncompromising trump supporters in this thread for you to make fun of you weirdo

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

christ dude there's plenty of real uncompromising trump supporters in this thread for you to make fun of you weirdo

Yug's not here, and the fact that you so clearly don't want this story to be true is both funny and puzzling to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Majorian posted:

Yug's not here, and the fact that you so clearly don't want this story to be true is both funny and puzzling to me.

oxballs will be back in 3 days, you can pick on me in the meantime if you like majorian

• Locked thread