Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zas posted:

shattered covers a lot of stuff, some of it new but imo its not very well written or insightful

deffo read it if you want to hear the same criticism of robby mook on pretty much every page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

actually she's cool and good and really chill in person.

i dunno, maybe, sure

all i know is i can't take 30 seconds of her show

she and tucker should have a smug-off cage match

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dork457 posted:

But like he had to have had someone let him know that he hosed up bad by leaking this stuff the day prior, in addition to him going against the WH story for why Comey was fired.

you mean someone willing to get fired? lmao

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

does trump thread count years by page numbers because this feels like a life time ago and all I did was go to the gym

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

etalian posted:

She's like the Samantha Bee of political news

i think sam bee is the sam bee of political news

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Dork457 posted:

The thing I'm now realizing is given the timing Trump knowingly said on Thursday: "I said to myself, I said you know, this Russier(sic) thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story"

But like he had to have had someone let him know that he hosed up bad by leaking this stuff the day prior, in addition to him going against the WH story for why Comey was fired. It makes no goddamn sense why you would say that.

early stage dementia

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave posted:

deffo read it if you want to hear the same criticism of robby mook on pretty much every page

I'm p. cool with criticizing Robby Mook at all times so maybe that book is up my alley

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My wife is watching something on her tablet and one of the characters just went "Oh my God, oh my God, oh gently caress!" which :same:

God drat can I get one night where I can actually do some work instead of feeling like I need to read every single new post just to keep up with the destruction of my country?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what is this where like you nation is subservient to another and our goverment is loyal to another. what is this called.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Dork457 posted:

The thing I'm now realizing is given the timing Trump knowingly said on Thursday: "I said to myself, I said you know, this Russier(sic) thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story"

But like he had to have had someone let him know that he hosed up bad by leaking this stuff the day prior, in addition to him going against the WH story for why Comey was fired. It makes no goddamn sense why you would say that.

anybody who would tell trump his poo poo stinks or he made a mistake in any way has already been purged. People are just scrambling to clean up his messes and avoid his wrath and stab their colleagues in the back to gain an ounce of power

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

i dunno, maybe, sure

all i know is i can't take 30 seconds of her show

she and tucker should have a smug-off cage match

tucker carlson can't even handle a stoned guy writing for a comedy website

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

euphronius posted:

what is this where like you nation is subservient to another and our goverment is loyal to another. what is this called.

vassal state

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

Pisstapeocracy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/BrendanNyhan/status/864292752447680514

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Agrajag posted:

dont think you can be more smug than a 20yr old in a lambo

Counterpoint: it's hard to be smug when you're wrapped around a telephone pole.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

euphronius posted:

suzerainty

suck it, fishmech

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lmbo its even more beautiful than i imagined

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

etalian posted:

She's like the Samantha Bee of political news

female?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this is america, now:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Literally nothing matters

Trump can tell the Russians whatever state secrets he wants and the GOP will respond with "AH BUT WHO TOLD THE PRESS HE TOLD RUSSIA THINK ABOUT THAT"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

It does have problems but it's really hilarious to read all the Hillary failure stories such as the writer's block her staff coming up with a reason why she was running again.

Also their very sad attempts to run a much better campaign than Senator Obama which is why they wasted campaign resources on unwinnable states

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Kashuno posted:

Literally nothing matters

Trump can tell the Russians whatever state secrets he wants and the GOP will respond with "AH BUT WHO TOLD THE PRESS HE TOLD RUSSIA THINK ABOUT THAT"

the president can leak whatever he wants, he is president. don't question your superiors, citizen

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

If my brain isn't already broken then it's getting pretty loving close.

I need to carve out a couple hours to finally watch Hypernormalization, it's been on my Youtube Watch Later list for like months.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

etalian posted:

It does have problems but it's really hilarious to read all the Hillary failure stories such as the writer's block her staff coming up with a reason why she was running again.

yeah and how her campaign wrote speeches for over a year and still couldn't come up with a reason in time for the convention

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/864288829330608130

where's the staged rescue donnie

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mayor Dave posted:

yeah and how her campaign wrote speeches for over a year and still couldn't come up with a reason in time for the convention

Don't worry, they'll have that all sorted out by the time she runs again in 2020

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/bombshell-initial-thoughts-washington-posts-game-changing-story

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ford is part of the IC (Industry, Car-making)

thus ford is complicit in the deep state plot to overthrow donnie

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Trompf has a beat van in front of the white house with a "free candy" sign on it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gently caress, it's like a window into a long-forgotten reality when things mattered.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/864293162134769665

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

Trompf has a beat van in front of the white house with a "free candy" sign on it

... In cyrillic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i think this is it

btw Hillary with that puppet call out. gently caress you Thouggh

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Jazerus posted:

remember when we laughed about how trump was going to that meeting and said he was reporting to putin

but we were like, joking???

parody is dead

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

redneck nazgul posted:

tucker carlson can't even handle a stoned guy writing for a comedy website

Today tucker had a 17 year old that describes himself as a gay radical communist on to talk about the situation in Venezuela and how communism has failed. He still got owned

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The dock and cover story was hilarious.

At least Spicer already has the best WH hiding spots scoped out by now

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol jesus christ

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/justin_halpern/status/864261199885508608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

oh he isn't mustache-twirling evil he's just dangerously incompetent to the point of lethality
that makes me feel much better

• Locked thread