Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

If my (second hand) experience is anything to go by you should develop a meth habit and leave smashed meth pipes all over the house

Joking aside that sucks man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dip out with the cat

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

If my (second hand) experience is anything to go by you should develop a meth habit and leave smashed meth pipes all over the house

Combine the two and go full 14 INCH DICK

(don't actually go full 14 INCH DICK)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Take the copper pipes with you, poop in either the toilet tank or the bathtub for the remainder of your stay. Leave your keys with the first hobo you find, to cover your tracks.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

THIS IS NOT BREAKING NEWS AND YOU SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT FOR ADDING SAD AFTER IT

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Put an add on craigslist 'free stuff to give away, whole house must go!' for the day she comes back

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Rent the place out on airBnB.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Kazinsal posted:

Combine the two and go full 14 INCH DICK

(don't actually go full 14 INCH DICK)

Only do this if you want to ride shiny and chrome into valhalla while picking the invisible bugs on your skin.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMsali_fAm8 .

SwampDonkey fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 14, 2017

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Rent the place out on airBnB.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Working in the rain, just like the good ol' days in the barracks parking lot.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

Only do this if you want to ride shiny and chrome into valhalla while picking the invisible bugs on your skin.

He's about to become homeless in Seattle so yeah don't do this.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

not yet, i'm watching her cat so i'm probs here until she gets back

sometime in july

Is the cat chill? If yes definitely dip out with the cat.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Is the cat chill? If yes definitely dip out with the cat.

cat is the chillest

except at 7am when she wants-- no-- demands her half can of wet food.

but things might be working themselves out idk we'll see

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I wasn't serious about the airbnb suggestion. Hope you get it figured out though.

Don't take her cat. I love my cats, but life would be so much easier if my exwife took them, they were hers to begin with anyhow. Can't help that they liked me more.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

cat is the chillest

except at 7am when she wants-- no-- demands her half can of wet food.

but things might be working themselves out idk we'll see

See this is why you don't feed cats in the morning.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

See this is why you don't feed cats in the morning.

the upside is that if I'm not out of bed by 7, I WILL be late to work so the cat is the ultimate backup alarm clock

just sucks on the weekends

I wasn't serious about the airbnb suggestion. Hope you get it figured out though.

me too bro, but if not, so it goes

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Met my friend's new cat for the first time today.

Just, you know, to reconfirm that cats are weird.

Super fuzzy tho

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw1oM7LBbxE

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
zERIS i dont remember my log in info can you you just naame this account DEVILDOGOOOROAH or whatever something like that

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe i'll just try to figure it out it might be the same address idk all i remember is someone gave it an anime avatar because of UN squadron

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

maybe i'll just try to figure it out it might be the same address idk all i remember is someone gave it an anime avatar because of UN squadron

un squadron owns

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

yo holly bloops can you do like an advertising analysis of this hilarious ad where an nz brewery paid harvey keitel to promote our lovely beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeiVTqeBRrQ

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I played puetro rico tbe game ans drank someyjk g clas naty boh

Baltmoew is on on k

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

un squadron owns

rip dadfarm

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
I enjoy folks here and appreciate your insight and humor. Thought I was doing pretty well until I drank a little too much.

I am hosed. My body is done my brain works on booze and anger. I've had enough of the physical pain and stupid brain.

Not suicidal but gently caress I am over this poo poo. Need a release from physical pain, stupid intrusive thoughts and general assholia. Been hosed by docs for years, lose jobs because I will fight your punk rear end and I am basically a piece of poo poo
I really want to help and to be good, but when someone's a jerk, I can't stop.

gently caress

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You'll be alright, boogs. It's fine to be angry. You got something you like to do to burn that poo poo off? Exercise or hobbies or poo poo? A dog you can take to a park? Vacation time you can take?

Punch walls, not faces, man. At least then if your bosses see you do it, they won't be recounting assault testimony later.

But seriously, if you have an old hobby you haven't thought about in years, might be a good time to start digging back into it and thinking about it when the anger bug wants you to gently caress poo poo up. Even when I'm angry, if I'm doing something productive, I'm better off than just letting my mind focus on what's pissing me off. For a while it was puzzles, then building furniture poo poo, now it's largely my dog, Frank, that reminds me I don't need to go getting in fights, because he's counting on me for dinner and walks at the dog park, things I can't give him if I pummel a person like I want to whenever I'm pissed at someone.

If nothing else, just remember that going to jail over something stupid (maybe not at the time, but it's always stupid) isn't worth missing out on something that's actually important to you.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

You'll be alright, boogs. It's fine to be angry. You got something you like to do to burn that poo poo off? Exercise or hobbies or poo poo? A dog you can take to a park? Vacation time you can take?

Punch walls, not faces, man. At least then if your bosses see you do it, they won't be recounting assault testimony later.

But seriously, if you have an old hobby you haven't thought about in years, might be a good time to start digging back into it and thinking about it when the anger bug wants you to gently caress poo poo up. Even when I'm angry, if I'm doing something productive, I'm better off than just letting my mind focus on what's pissing me off. For a while it was puzzles, then building furniture poo poo, now it's largely my dog, Frank, that reminds me I don't need to go getting in fights, because he's counting on me for dinner and walks at the dog park, things I can't give him if I pummel a person like I want to whenever I'm pissed at someone.

If nothing else, just remember that going to jail over something stupid (maybe not at the time, but it's always stupid) isn't worth missing out on something that's actually important to you.

Wisdom, thanks LS and Frank. What makes it worse is I know I'm an rear end in a top hat and still get to that point.

I have a long fuse and plenty of warning that I'm headed in that direction so most of the time I remove myself from the situation. I will walk around, hug trees or stare at cats.

Last few situations have been bad tho, people really loving with me. I tell them to stop, tell the boss to tell them stop, avoid them etc.

I should buy a punching bag and wrestle it around the yard or something.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I recommend against punching walls if you can help it. It's better than faces, but there's studs back there and they'll wreck your poo poo quick...also patching punch-holes sucks.

A heavy bag can come in handy though.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Booger Presley posted:

Wisdom, thanks LS and Frank. What makes it worse is I know I'm an rear end in a top hat and still get to that point.

I have a long fuse and plenty of warning that I'm headed in that direction so most of the time I remove myself from the situation. I will walk around, hug trees or stare at cats.

Last few situations have been bad tho, people really loving with me. I tell them to stop, tell the boss to tell them stop, avoid them etc.

Really sorry about your work situation. I don't know your history or background too much but something I noticed from my last job about our vets so it's just a suggestion to look into that's all.
Take a look at the armored car industry if you are not suicidal and ok with guns. The drivers are pretty much boxed in and can scream and shout all they want as needed as long as they don't lash out while driving. It's pretty solitary existence but it may fit your needs.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Booger Presley posted:

We're all assholes. Every last breathing person, every crying child and sweet old lady on her death bed. We may not all be assholes to each other, but everyone is an rear end in a top hat to someone, even the pope.

Good on you for doing things right at work, and having a long fuse. Have you considered looking for a different job?

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcQbKMf8vJo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

zERIS i dont remember my log in info can you you just naame this account DEVILDOGOOOROAH or whatever something like that

Are you okay?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Practicing murder during my skills lab.

Karate chop I learned as a warrior of the KANSAS NATIONAL GUARD.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

MurderBot posted:

Practicing murder during my skills lab.

Karate chop I learned as a warrior of the KANSAS NATIONAL GUARD.

What the gently caress does the kansas national guard, guard kansas from? Corn borers?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

orange juche posted:

What the gently caress does the kansas national guard, guard kansas from? Corn borers?

You misunderstand, the National Guard is to keep Kansas in.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mainly we responded to tornado disasters, and rough up people who think that the Wizard of Oz was a poo poo movie.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

orange juche posted:

He who walks behind the rows.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

redneck nazgul posted:

You misunderstand, the National Guard is to keep Kansas in.

so where's the black gate wrt Kansas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

its the surrounding states that nobody else wants to move to, minus Colorado...

• Locked thread