Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

NecroMonster posted:

blanch your green beans, toss them with tomatoes cut real small (or real small tomatoes) fresh mozzarella and good olives olive oil and a good vinegar that you like, plus salt and pepper (duh)

yes this is excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

fennel sausage ftw

:chloe:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Somewhat serious: has anybody written a good article on why Trump supporters are such loving lemmings?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mr. Jive posted:

Yeah we grew lettuce at a community garden last summer. poo poo blew up, we literally couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Grows bitter if you don't harvest quickly.

zucchini is also good for this

if you dont harvest it quickly it turns into baseball bats

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
What this WILL do is possibly affect things like the FBI.

The senate has very gently said "No" to both Gowdy and Cornyn and appears to be uninterested in making a GOP politician the actual head of the FBI and wants someone from within the department. They all have basically said the same thing, which is "This is not the right time for an excellent man like John Cornyn to take mantle of FBI director" or something similar and it's basically "Donald Trump is loving crazy and we're not rubber stamping him" in the most palatable form possible

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Sojenus posted:

growing up my mother never made tofu anything and when i told them i was cooking a lot of tofu nowadays i was informed i should be careful about my "hormone levels" from eating so much

gynecomastia

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uh yeah man I'm pretty anti-establishment. I disagree with all THREE FOUR people who thinks things matter

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

at least he didn't get a blowjob, jesus that would be bad for our federal presidency

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i love vegetables so much i could honestly just not eat meat if meat wasn't also awesome

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Embrace Pirate Rangers, for it is the light in this dark time

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
gently caress vegetable chat, im on the Trump diet

fast food every week and i still feel grejo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ml

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Solarin posted:

I feel sorry for people who have garbage genes and can't enjoy cilantro

this is me, there are so many world cuisines that i have to be picky about b/c i don't want a mouth full of soap

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

https://www.pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1jMKgonVOAwKL

he's at it again

e: someone just honked and yelled gently caress you at alex and roger

roger stone is a space alien

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

triple sulk posted:

fennel sausage ftw

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Taco Duck posted:

Somewhat serious: has anybody written a good article on why Trump supporters are such loving lemmings?

Think about how dumb you'd have to be to support Trump

Now put a thousand people like that in a room together

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im gonna play kotor

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Al! posted:

brussels sprouts are basically the best best food

BS4EVA

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Solarin posted:

gynecomastia

no i had these babies long before the tofu

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

"shallots in everything, always"

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Taco Duck posted:

You know how pedos cover for each other and worm their ways into positions of power bc it's so shameful...

It's like that w horse fuckers too

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i think cilantro does tastes a little soapy and a i loving love it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones + roger stone is a heady brew

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Taco Duck posted:

God

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
alex jones is calling out the cucks and the cuck nations

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

What this WILL do is possibly affect things like the FBI.

The senate has very gently said "No" to both Gowdy and Cornyn and appears to be uninterested in making a GOP politician the actual head of the FBI and wants someone from within the department. They all have basically said the same thing, which is "This is not the right time for an excellent man like John Cornyn to take mantle of FBI director" or something similar and it's basically "Donald Trump is loving crazy and we're not rubber stamping him" in the most palatable form possible

Is Cornyn actually out of the running? I know Gowdy 'took his name out' but lol if anyone thought he was a serious candidate.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if i we're a dame you could call me the lady of shallots

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also notice how the GOP felt absolutely no pressure to do any of donald Trump's budgetary demands and has already prepared and released statements telling the WH to go jump off a cliff with some of the things its flagging that it will do in its proposal in 2-3 weeks time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jonse jsut said cucks

yesss

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
AGAIN YES oh YES

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i just looked and how the gently caress is john wall still only 26

john calipari

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

has one (1) democratic senator called for possible impeachment yet

i mean, honestly president pence is even worse

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

Is Cornyn actually out of the running? I know Gowdy 'took his name out' but lol if anyone thought he was a serious candidate.

multiple GOP senators have said "John Cornyn is a great man, but this is not the right time."

I suppose McConnell -might- be able to break arms over this, but I'm not sure he wants to deal with the special in Texas over a new seat.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

AGAIN YES oh YES

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

too rowdy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Venom Snake posted:

theres like 2-3 of us dude

i meant forums establishment types jeez!!!!

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Baloogan posted:

roger stone is a space alien

no way a human brain could fit in this skull

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/864301547370545152

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taco Duck posted:

The right wing grift industry has been growing for decades and conditioning part of America to accept literally anything said by someone with an R next to their name. Conservatives have always fetishized the Strong Father and project this image onto trump. Then there is that whole deal where conservatism is inherently reactionary

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Like has a brain doctor ever captured several red hats and opened up their heads and written a peer reviewed article about how their brains are just congealed masses of urine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

NecroMonster posted:

i think cilantro does tastes a little soapy and a i loving love it

my bad taste buds detect it as the only flavor in any food it's in and i can;t eat it

• Locked thread