Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

venom snake on the other hand will need years and years of super dedicated work to get buff

unless he buffer overflows and turns into hathor bjornsson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

that's not how it works you don't miraculously transform into huge instantly if you do that, it takes time still

being short is a huge advantage here since you have to do far less work to get buff

I just don't want to end up like all the bro programmer idiots I see that look like someone squeezed their middle like a tube of toothpaste :smith:

But I meant it about the yoga stuff, everybody's all "YOU'RE JUST STRETCHING" and it's like, motherfucker, you try a vinyasa flow class and then get back to me

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
talking to a guy who commanded some of the worlds most powerful machines of war about how great kill la kill is was so loving weird it felt like an out of body experience

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Addamere posted:

why so you can live to see the fifth era of trump??

No one should have to live through the years of the War of Coastal Aggression

Thankfully few will

llllllllll
Jan 2, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The Trump thread is a misogynistic boy's club.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

ScrubLeague posted:

Mich Ultra Lime is an OK low carb beer

:dogbutton:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

id watch an anime about admirals

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
if you wanna get ripped like the dudes you see in magazines you're gonna need to start juicin'. no natty lifters get crazy huge.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Venom Snake posted:

talking to a guy who commanded some of the worlds most powerful machines of war about how great kill la kill is was so loving weird it felt like an out of body experience

"I wish I was one of them Strike Witches... sigh..."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

llllllllll posted:

and that misogynistic boy, is baloogan

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
would totally eat that twix cheesecake though, sounds delish

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

god I need to start eating better and stop drinking 100 beers a day

you look like poo poo

I haven't checked in there for years but that forum was a massive help for me when I decided to lose weight.

llllllllll
Jan 2, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

and that misogynistic boy, is baloogan

He's the leader of the pack but they're all alpha men who lift a weight and eat a burg and slay pussy on the reg, natch.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solarin posted:

you look like poo poo

I haven't checked in there for years but that forum was a massive help for me when I decided to lose weight.

:same:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

it's extra funny because I'm tiny, like legit 5'6"

and all these workouts for guys are like "HOW TO loving GODZILLA MASSIVE SERIOUSLY YOU WILL HAVE LEGS THE SIZE OF PEOPLE'S WAISTS"

it's like

I'm going to be wider than I am tall if I do these

People used to tut-tut Arnie back in the day, saying "gross, I don't want to be a big as you are" and his response was always, "don't worry, you never will be"

Being yuuuge like they're saying is an insane amount of work and takes years, don't fret about that. Peeps promising what you described are running a fuckin scam of some kind

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

id watch an anime about admirals

it's not an anime but watch Hornblower

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

llllllllll posted:

False

It isn't anymore, which is why I rarely post nowadays

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

llllllllll posted:

He's the leader of the pack but they're all alpha men who lift a weight and eat a burg and slay pussy on the reg, natch.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

if you wanna get ripped like the dudes you see in magazines you're gonna need to start juicin'. no natty lifters get crazy huge.

yeah get yourself a Juicero

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

llllllllll posted:

i picked up a heavy thing once

does that make me part of the club :3:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

quadrophrenic posted:

that's fine

i just don't get why you use the "highest quality ground beef"

you could use bottom-shelf poo poo ground chuck and still get the same result if you're gonna put all that crap in it

you bougie gently caress

i splurge on food and liquor and like, the fine things in life. Fine fabrics, nice clothes.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

llllllllll posted:

i dont get why theres always so many posts whenever the topic of health/fitness/diet comes up that make it sound like any of those are such impossible goals as to be inconceivable

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

please lean to gut and clean fish first

what the hell kind of fish do you gut instead of just cutting the meat off the side

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

yeah get yourself a Juicero

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
whoops

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
meatloaf burg style + big slice of cheddar on a grill is good as heck and i wanna eat one now

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

People used to tut-tut Arnie back in the day, saying "gross, I don't want to be a big as you are" and his response was always, "don't worry, you never will be"

Being yuuuge like they're saying is an insane amount of work and takes years, don't fret about that. Peeps promising what you described are running a fuckin scam of some kind

young arnold looked loving amazing, and even more so with every passing year that competitive bodybuilding disappears further and further up its dehydrated striated rear end in a top hat

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/steveschale/status/864331865968132097

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

llllllllll posted:

lol lifting weights is only for men apparently

llllllllll
Jan 2, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
mods please change my name to "unironic "natty" usage"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

llllllllll posted:

Lol women, what is even the $/protein ratio on that? Rejected!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

kill la kill was really good

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

one of these days I need to get a pair of variable dumbbells and, I dunno, lift them a few times

or something

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

young arnold looked loving amazing, and even more so with every passing year that competitive bodybuilding disappears further and further up its dehydrated striated rear end in a top hat

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Addamere posted:

i dont get why theres always so many posts whenever the topic of health/fitness/diet comes up that make it sound like any of those are such impossible goals as to be inconceivable

people would rather convince themselves that it's impossible rather than admit that they've failed at anything lol

also kill la kill is cool and good and i don't even usually like the animes

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

kill la kill was really good

Satsuki is best girl

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

i enjoy running so i do that :3:

but i should start to lift again, and actually eat enough so that it's worthwhile

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

passionate dongs posted:

meatloaf burg style + big slice of cheddar on a grill is good as heck and i wanna eat one now

nice piece of sharp cheddar not this sliced cheese bs in that video that guy posted.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Venom Snake posted:

admirals are people too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Aliquid posted:

lol lifting weights is only for men apparently

tiny women squatting like twice my body weight on the reg is extremely my poo poo :grin:

• Locked thread