Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Its actually really really good. A very anime anime, but good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Welp

When i get home i know what im doing with the .psd i already made of Trump's face overtop the Pirates "ghost stories" meme

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jazerus posted:

it's time

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah I fully anticipate that I will love them but they're quite the investment

I don't get guys who worry about their height. How do you go through life knowing so few women that you don't end up concluding that you can be short and tubby as long as you're funny and kind or rich or whatever and they'll be like, super attracted to you. Like I know women who prefer guys their height and fat because they're warm and don't make them feel self-conscious.

Height is like the one thing you can't change. If you ever wanna feel better about not being 6'6" just have a look at the prices they pay in a Big and Tall store

i havae a nice big penis. but i cant show it off. thats pc culture for u

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Do you all think Donald appended "impeachment" to her pre-nup?

:smugdon:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Jazerus posted:

66%/33% beef/pork mixtures are ideal for basically anything you would use ground beef alone in

One of my favorite parts of living in Finland was that basically all ground meat sold in the country was a pork/beef blend of varying percentages

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

the series is based on the pun/wordplay fashion and fascist. Which works both in english and japanese thankfully lol.

uhm

this reminds me of an unrelated nsfw thing i will not link titled the fashionistas

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

Its actually really really good. A very anime anime, but good.

well i mean i really liked logh when i checked it out at the recommendation of this thread and so did my wife so sure why not when we've finished up dbz abridged we will check that out

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

llllllllll posted:

Hey ladies...I eat a lot...and I've got a BIG dick!!!!!

those wormy lips....

speaking of Ol' Wormy Lips... has the GOp just decided they dont respond anymore to trump stuff and he never gets in trouble? hahahahahahahah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My fav part about being a guy is that I'm almost never cold

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a helpful bear posted:

those wormy lips....

speaking of Ol' Wormy Lips... has the GOp just decided they dont respond anymore to trump stuff and he never gets in trouble? hahahahahahahah

paging senator graham

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

cum to canada

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

guys under 6' who lift heavy are so adorable

there's a dude at my gym that is like 6'7 and watching him lift is fuckin hilarious, even though hes picking up lots of weight it just looks so awkward and painful

deadlifts especially, the path of the bar is like 4 vertical feet lol

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

temperature drops 8 degrees and I'm walking around barely noticing it while my friends are shivering and shaking because they didn't layer properly

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

a helpful bear posted:

those wormy lips....

here's the cool thing about nothing: it matters

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

this seriously owns so hard, my wife is always freezing but im always warm :3:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

cum to canada

i lived in new brunswick for a little bit with my then-girlfriend and it was not fair that she was warm at times when i was cold :(

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Watch gungrave imo

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Every time I touch his post he hops up and meows at me"

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 05:29 on May 16, 2017

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

ever take a truly cold shower?

like full on cold well water in winter cold?

will def wake u up

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

a helpful bear posted:

those wormy lips....

Paul Ryan basically says this exact thing when asked about Trump tweets

"I have decided I don't respond anymore to Trump stuff"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Agronox posted:

i enjoy running so i do that :3:

but i should start to lift again, and actually eat enough so that it's worthwhile

Running and lifting are a great combo if done correctly. Low weight & high rep, but it's OK to mix in some heavy lifting too.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Homeless Friend posted:

Watch gungrave imo

actually, watch Psycho-Pass instead

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

this seriously owns so hard, my wife is always freezing but im always warm :3:

my last girlfriend used to get mad at me because it'd be like, 55 and breezy so I'd have the heat off and the windows open because that's like my perfect temp, then she'd come home and the place would be loving freezing to her

Annual Prophet posted:

ever take a truly cold shower?

like full on cold well water in winter cold?

will def wake u up

James Bond showers, hell yeah

I don't do them often tho because I like a nice warm shower and it's an indulgence I allow myself

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Jazerus posted:

it's time

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

C-Euro posted:

Running and lifting are a great combo if done correctly. Low weight & high rep, but it's OK to mix in some heavy lifting too.

why low weight high reps

unless you have a heart condition or some other medical reason all you are doing is making it take longer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

a helpful bear posted:

those wormy lips....

i think the current plan is to pretend nothing is happening and force through the AHCA, tax cuts, and voter suppression before they get thrown to the wolves during 2018

if the dems manage to gently caress up the seemingly 30-40 point shift that we're seeing in the deep red districts, then we deserve what's coming, but i don't think even perez can gently caress this one up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

actually, watch Psycho Beach Party

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

SKULL.GIF posted:

i've already watched minority report, thank you

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

no

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

also last time i went to the gym there was like a 70 year old man standing buck rear end naked in the bathroom, airing his ballsack with the hand dryer

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

my last girlfriend used to get mad at me because it'd be like, 55 and breezy so I'd have the heat off and the windows open because that's like my perfect temp, then she'd come home and the place would be loving freezing to her

i like it around 60 but yeah basically same response

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

also last time i went to the white house there was like a 70 year old man standing buck rear end naked in the bathroom, airing his ballsack with the hand dryer

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

also last time i went to the gym there was like a 70 year old man standing buck rear end naked in the bathroom, airing his ballsack with the hand dryer

Oh yeah this is like one of the constants across all gyms across the world

Once you get over 65 you have an absolutely irresistible urge to walk around totally naked fanning your balls with various things in locker rooms, oftentimes for like hours while chatting with other naked geezers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Johnny Joestar posted:

i've already watched minority report, thank you

steven spielbored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Business Gorillas posted:

i think the current plan is to pretend nothing is happening and force through the AHCA, tax cuts, and voter suppression before they get thrown to the wolves during 2018

if the dems manage to gently caress up the seemingly 30-40 point shift that we're seeing in the deep red districts, then we deserve what's coming, but i don't think even perez can gently caress this one up

yea this checks out

burn the richpublicans

• Locked thread