Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
honestly like i don't like hillary at all but her continued existence is not really her fault, Hating Hillary Clinton forms about 32% of the entire right wing economy

she's Too Big To Ignore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TwoStepBoog posted:

the fact that she lost to Donald Trump can not look good in the primaries

also, lol at the twitter people saying she's a "hero" for coming back

gently caress

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/864234000377950212

this attitude is going to prevail for 4 years hth

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I probably would vote Rock if he promised to people's elbow'd the Senate

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

quadrophrenic posted:

honestly like i don't like hillary at all but her continued existence is not really her fault, Hating Hillary Clinton forms about 32% of the entire right wing economy

she's Too Big To Ignore

if we jailed hilary the american economy would collapse

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Peanut Wagon posted:

The conservatives have a long rich history of telling the blacks what to do.

my favorite part is the "intellectually" lazy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

I probably would vote Rock if he promised to people's elbow'd the Senate

would you care what he meant by the word 'liquidate'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Addamere posted:

would you care what he meant by the word 'liquidate'

i thought that Rock would probably not abolish the Senate, but he would people's elbow them

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ohhh see i thought she meant she had literally been hiding in the woods, i didnt realize it was a metaphor

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Is it a federal crime if one of us went to every public speech Hillary makes from this point forward and scream the screams of a dying wretch?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Business Gorillas posted:

my favorite part is the "intellectually" lazy

the best way to work out the big brain muscles is to sit and be quiet during the rich lady's speech about how it's best to be born into money or w/e

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

only if you can do the cleric beast scream

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

List of unqualified celebrities I would vote for in rough order of preference:

Killer Mike
The Rock
The RZA
Ron Swanson
Nick Offerman

im partial to mr adolf hitler :D

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

List of unqualified celebrities I would vote for in rough order of preference:

pusha T
iron sheik
Ken Griffey jr
Shawn kemp
ichiro suzuki

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Is it a federal crime if one of us went to every public speech Hillary makes from this point forward and scream the screams of dying wretch?

they're probably saturating journalists and protesters with radiation from the white noise machine but whatevs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
then yoshimitsu, then the trans community

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. I enjoy wallowing in misery as much as the next man, but there's basically no way he's going to get reelected.

GOP Carter

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

is good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just blare the wilhelm scream

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
guys, people,g oons.... forget trump

spend $69/night in vegas

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Addamere posted:

http://www.clickhole.com/article/gift-guide-6-gift-ideas-get-your-gently caress-buddy-after--6036

Look, it happens. You and your gently caress buddy promised to keep things casual, but now their mother has been killed in an attempt to expose far-reaching and consequential crimes within the federal government. So freaking awkward! You’re only gently caress buddies, but even a gesture as simple as a bottle of wine would mean a lot to them—a small token to show that even though you two aren’t exclusive, you’re still here if they ever want to talk about their late mother’s secret life of espionage.

When your gently caress buddy’s mother has been shot point-blank on the roof of the Pentagon after a tense chase throughout the building’s air ducts, the last thing you want to do is make yourself look like a major clinger by gifting them something overly emotional or sentimental. A fun novelty T-shirt would give your gently caress buddy a much-needed smile, without making it seem like you’re trying to use their mother’s assassination by the CIA as an excuse to take your relationship to the next level.

A nice plant will brighten up anyone’s day, but flowers might be too romantic a gesture for a gently caress buddy who just found out that their mother was never actually a dental hygienist. A nice potted succulent strikes the perfect balance, letting your gently caress buddy know that you’re thinking of them during this difficult time while high-ranking government operatives raid their dead mother’s home to confiscate her phone, files, and computers—but you’re still totally fine with seeing other people!

After your gently caress buddy’s mom dies under mysterious circumstances, chances are they need more than just a shoulder to cry on—they may need an alibi. Normally you’d save the handwritten notes for a more serious relationship, but if it will keep your gently caress buddy out of prison, go ahead and make a one-time exception.

Sometimes it’s the little things in life that bring us the most joy, and a big bag of Starbursts could be just what your gently caress buddy needs after getting the news that their mother’s body has finally been located, washed ashore of the Potomac River with her fingerprints burned clean off her hands.

Even if they’ve never asked for a gift and it seems like the situation with the government has blown over, don’t take any chances. They may just be a gently caress buddy, but they could also be next.

:five:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Addamere posted:

just blare the wilhelm scream

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Addamere posted:

wait what why

She announced that she is gonna do fundraising for a number of democratic causes, and this somehow means she is gonna run for president again

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Zas posted:

ohhh see i thought she meant she had literally been hiding in the woods, i didnt realize it was a metaphor

both

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nichael posted:

better call saul is not going to be cancelled.

you seem like a guy who goes into TVIV a lot - is this good info or are you trumping

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bill nye is going to be cancelled hard lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I could seriously get behind Al Fraken 2020 tbh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the real winner in all of this is, of course, xi yinping.

YINPING

xi!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im too awake to sleep after the whole animal hospital thing but i have appointments starting in like 6 hours this sucks

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

you seem like a guy who goes into TVIV a lot

thats cold man

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Nonsense posted:

yea i watched an ep and it was real awkward. is it worth watching more?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
XI XI XI XI XXI IX IIX XIXI XIX I X

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Nonsense posted:

i had high hopes but good lord

Bill Nye: *bad surfer impression* Like, global warming is real, dude.

Who the hell was the show targeted towards
It was too dumb and unfunny for people who already knew the science and it was too smug and unfunny to those who didn't

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/864234000377950212

this attitude is going to prevail for 4 years hth

ya it owns lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Addamere posted:

im too awake to sleep after the whole animal hospital thing but i have appointments starting in like 6 hours this sucks

protip: stop buying avocados and become your own boss (and a millionaire!!!)

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Nonsense posted:

God I hope so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=2s

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

jason bateman :swoon:

i'd also settle for his brother patrick since he has a track record of killing stock brokers and cops

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

yea i watched an ep and it was real awkward. is it worth watching more?

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the real winner in all of this is, of course, xi yinping.

YINPING

Can't ding the 'Ping!

• Locked thread