Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

This is going to sound crazy, but I (25/f) suspect my neighbor (30-40s/m) is up to some really bad things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pn48wzBuw&t=39s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

Are any of the stories in the bracket the open relationship one where the wife would gently caress the other guy loudly in the next room and the OP was like "as I'm typing this she walked out of the bedroom and said hi and walked into the bathroom to wash up"

Disqualified for being home grown here.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pick posted:

fake and gay

please don't use gay as a pejorative

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tender Bender posted:

Are any of the stories in the bracket the open relationship one where the wife would gently caress the other guy loudly in the next room and the OP was like "as I'm typing this she walked out of the bedroom and said hi and walked into the bathroom to wash up"

That's actually from here and it owns.

quote:

I am 33 and I made this has been the worst year of my life.

4 years ago I fell in love with a lovely girl, E, who was 24 at the time. She is perfect - beautiful, smart and witty. Somehow she fell for me too and our relationship was perfect. She gave up everything and moved half way across the country to follow me to my dream job. Everything was amazing.

In April this year a new girl, NG, started at my workplace, and I became infatuated. She was super friendly, and I kept reading signs that she was into me.

I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty nice guy and wouldn’t betray E ever. Months went by and my obsession had grown exponentially. So (and I know some goons are expecting this) I started to look into open relationships. I read books, watched documentary and looked at forums for advice. I knew E had never considered this, and I had never until this point. I had to have NG.

Eventually one drunken night I brought it up, E kept thinking I was joking so I let it die. A few days later I plucked up the courage and told E everything, about NG, about how we could start to see other people whilst still being a couple. Exactly like online guides said I should bring it up.

E didn’t speak to me for a week. She was clearly angry and understandably so. However, to my amazement in July she agreed. I was ecstatic, I had the perfect loving life.

E was working a pretty lovely job, but going to the gym and there were a few guys there she said she wouldn’t mind hooking up with. My heart twisted, but its only fair I thought.

After a few days I asked out NG, and this is where it falls apart. She’s a loving lesbian, a femme or lipstick or whatever. She’s just a friendly person. But she is mortified that I would do this to E. Eventually it spreads through the whole company, and I am an office joke.

Meanwhile E has already hooked up with a few guys. Eventually she starts regularly seeing a guy named M. He’s tall, fit, etc. Better shape than me.

I go out regularly on my own, because other than my work and E I know no-one in this place. I haven’t even gotten a number. Other than a few girls who stopped replying Tinder has only matched me with bots.

E and I have grown apart. She’ll sleep at M’s place. She doesn’t kiss me goodbye anymore, but she is still eerily friendly with me.

E would rarely orgasm through penetration, so I’d often go down on her or use a toy. Several times I’ve walked into our apartment before and heard E and M in bed. M makes her come through just loving, she clearly loves it. She’s giving him everything as well, I think even anal which I never got.

I know a lot of people will think this sounds a lot like SA’s favourite C-word but its not really the same.

I've still not hooked up with anyone. NG and the office hate me. E doesn't sleep with me anymore. Instead last night I sat in the apartment, reading the forums when E came out our bedroom dripping with M’s cum. She just looked at me and said hey as she walked to the bathroom.

I know no one here, all my bridges are burnt. Can I convince her to be exclusive again? A lovely as I may seem I can’t bare the thought of losing her and being alone.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I want to believe that's real because it's beautiful how brutally he self-owned.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

La Brea Carpet posted:

They are British so accusing someone of being a pedophile has like, at least, a 30% chance of being true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkO2_LdgSas

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

That's actually from here and it owns.

it's like the platonic ideal of open relationships

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Was there any resolution to that one?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Haifisch posted:

Presenting the most controversal(according to reddit's sorting) post of the last year:
My (26M) fiancee (26F) 3 years relationship is having conflict with my mother and also wants to invite a ton of random questionable people to our wedding who I don't want there

:murder: Bridezilla-by-proxy mom, also :murder: OP for that food comment(and is it really that hard to have both asian food and boring white people food?) & general spinelessness.

Yeah I posted this one when it was new, really wish there was more from the OP. He never followed up at all, not even in the comments.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah I posted this one when it was new, really wish there was more from the OP. He never followed up at all, not even in the comments.
I'm assuming he saw how literally everyone was on his fiancee's side and ran to his mommy to cry about it.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

SirSamVimes posted:

I want to believe that's real because it's beautiful how brutally he self-owned.

I've known enough poly people to know this is more than likely completely true.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Our [16M&17M] mother just hung up the phone when we told her about the party we threw and our siblings rooms. We don't know what to do

quote:

Brother is 8 and sister is 10

Hi so we posted here earlier. Brother is in the hospital recovering from surgery. Our mom, dad and sister are all staying in a hotel for the time being close to the hospital. Our brother had surgery on his back. He can walk, he just has really bad back/neck issues from time to time.

We threw a party and their rooms got wrecked. Our brothers John cena poster was destroyed.We told our mom, and she was silent the entire time. She just put the phone down on us. She has not called us back in 2 hours and we are not sure on what to do

tl;dr: Brother and I told parents. They put the phone down on us

quote:

We can't replace the poster. It was signed by John Cena himself with a special message to never give up. We went to wrestlemania and he got the same poster signed by all the other wrestlers.

Kane, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley, The Revival, Mark Henry, Big Show, and so on
Can't believe dead people can post to reddit now.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
contact the siblings for the other story that were making a tombstone for their brother

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE

Farg posted:

contact the siblings for the other story that were making a tombstone for their brother

my greatest childhood regret is that I never got to own my sibling as hard as those kids did

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax
Here's a game of guess the fetish

quote:

I (29F) am not comfortable with my boyfriend's (28M) fetish that he told me about

Quick question. My boyfriend recently (reluctantly) admitted that he has a fetish. I don't want to say what it is just for anonymity reasons but I'm pretty sure that it's not legal and if he were to do it and get caught he would be in legal trouble. But I know people will assume the worst so I can at least say it's nothing to do with children/animals, nor is it violent or have a potential to harm anyone.

That said, I'm still almost certain his fetish is an illegal activity. I have zero interest in it myself and assume nearly every other person is the same, this isn't a relatively common thing like a foot fetish or a sexy maid outfit we're talking about. I asked if he has ever actually partaken in this fetish before and he gave an ambiguous answer and changed the direction of the discussion. So I can infer he probably has.

He's not expecting me to participate in the fetish, in fact I think he'd probably rather not talk about it anymore, which is fine. However my question is should I see this as a red flag of sorts, not with how he treats me (he's a wonderful boyfriend) but about possible trouble he could get into? Or is that unfair of me?

TL;DR: my boyfriend's fetish is something that would not be looked kindly on by the authorities if he was caught indulging in it. Is it justifiable for me to have this as a concern in the back of my mind now?

Answer:

quote:

Okay based on the comments I guess I should explain what it is to get more specific advice...it's watching other people doing sexual things who don't know he's watching them.

I asked him, if I were to have sex with someone else and he watched, would that fulfill the fetish? Or if he got someone's permission to watch them have sex. He said no, it's not about watching people have sex as much as it is about them having no idea he's doing it. So there's not really a way for me to "participate" in it with him/for him nor would I want to. But we're both monogamous so that isn't an issue.

surprisingly boring

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

My sister wanted Indian food at her wedding. Trouble was, probably 3/4 of the people were elderly relatives/family friends who didn't like/want Indian food. So I suggested that she compromise and have some Indian and some American food available. She threw a fit, screaming we all needed to grow up and accept other food. OK, fine, but a wedding reception is not the time to force the issue. She finally agreed to the compromise. Day of the wedding, the Indian food showed up burned and inedible, except for the naan bread. The American food was excellent.

Oh, and as her only sibling, I wasn't part of the wedding party. At all. Her friends all thought she was an only child.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pick posted:

sham and poof, old chap

I believe the term is nonce.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Khazar-khum posted:

My sister wanted Indian food at her wedding. Trouble was, probably 3/4 of the people were elderly relatives/family friends who didn't like/want Indian food. So I suggested that she compromise and have some Indian and some American food available. She threw a fit, screaming we all needed to grow up and accept other food. OK, fine, but a wedding reception is not the time to force the issue. She finally agreed to the compromise. Day of the wedding, the Indian food showed up burned and inedible, except for the naan bread. The American food was excellent.

Oh, and as her only sibling, I wasn't part of the wedding party. At all. Her friends all thought she was an only child.

Sounds like she did you a favor by not having you in the wedding since that sounds brutal. Im assuming nobody involved came from a tradition of indian cuisine? If so why the fascination.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Dienes posted:

I've known enough poly people to know this is more than likely completely true.

IDK why these guys simultaneously think attractive women will be lining up to hop on their cocks after they tell them about the open relationship, while simultaneously not realizing that plenty of men will be happy to plow their newly available girlfriend irrespective of how many other people she is loving, especially once they realize someone else will be taking care of her emotional needs.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Barudak posted:

Sounds like she did you a favor by not having you in the wedding since that sounds brutal. Im assuming nobody involved came from a tradition of indian cuisine? If so why the fascination.

It's the San Francisco Bay Area mindset. (She lived there, I didn't.) You get Smug points for every new cuisine you claim to love. When she was in Cairo she wanted to find an Indian restaurant, while making fun of people in the group eating steak. I was not popular for pointing that out.

I'm allergic to just about all Indian food, because it's made with peas, which trigger a hospitilization-level emergency with me. Found out the hard way and spent the night in the ER.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Batterypowered7 posted:

I believe the term is nonce.

About half-past seven, old boy!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Farg posted:

Anyone have a link to this story? It was fantastic

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Khazar-khum posted:

I'm allergic to just about all Indian food, because it's made with peas, which trigger a hospitilization-level emergency with me. Found out the hard way and spent the night in the ER.

I don't know enough about regional Indian food to say it it's in the majority, but it's not in all by any means. But for sure it will hide in food using gram flour.

That really sucks, I'd Learn 2 Indian cook.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 16, 2017

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

dudeness posted:

My [23 F] bf [23 M] of 3 years doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom. Is that normal?

The girls dating gross fuckers like that guy and constantly reposting this exact story should cut out the middleman and just describe their recurrent yeast/urinary tract infection in florid, visceral terms.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Clark Nova posted:

The girls dating gross fuckers like that guy and constantly reposting this exact story should cut out the middleman and just describe their recurrent yeast/urinary tract infection in florid, visceral terms.

Ah yes, a bodice oozer.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Clark Nova posted:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

La Brea Carpet posted:

My (33f) husband (35m) of 12 years is frustrated to the point of divorce because I don't take part in our kids (10-8 b/g) sports. Is it time I just let him go?
Edit 2 on Sunday night that no one will see: I guess I'm officially separated. My husband didn't come home with the kids this weekend and just called and said he is instituting a trial separation over the summer and I need to email him with a visitation plan. Sucks.

hahaha owned

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

meh, you oughtta try a pistachio custard.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
I [28F] just found a "secret" folder my husband [29M--married 3 years] had on our computer. It has THOUSANDS of pictures of a celebrity, as well as letters, fictional writings of his and her "life," as well as some X rated recordings of himself. I'm creeped out--what do I do?

quote:

Preface...I thought I was married to the perfect guy. He's handsome, charming, athletic as well as a published fiction writer. He's very, very creative in terms of photography, painting and writing. I'm far more right brain so I thought we made a good match.

When we met I knew he has a "celeb-crush" on a certain famous actress. I can name her if its relevant but she's kind of like the it girl right now...very beautiful and I had no issues with my husband crushing on a gorgeous woman from afar.
I needed the computer today to find some tax documents and in a folder from our 2014 taxes buried pretty deep was a folder simply titled "Jen." I knew right away who it was referencing and if anything I clicked on to give him some good natured ribbing later on.

When I clicked on it there were several sub folders. I would say there are easily 10000 pictures of her in this folder, including ones from the big hacking that took place a few years ago. In another folder where copies of letters he's apparently written to her...id say 20 or 30 total...the last one dated to congratulate her on the movie that just came out. All this is strange but...

In another folder was fiction he'd written about he and she being married, who they would be friends with, where they would live and where they would travel. I only read one of these but there were about 12 stories, I'm guessing about 20-30 pages each.

The worst thing was he has recorded his voice while talking kind of third person about him having sex with her. There were dozens and dozens of these. I could only handle listing to parts of two of them...one was "sweet" and "romantic," the other was a very violent fantasy similar to a role play I have done with him on a few occasions.

he doesn't know that i know, I left a text saying I would be at my moms and maybe spending the night to help with my nephew who lives with her. I can't handle being around him and I don't even know how to approach this. If a friend's husband had done this my advice would be to leave immediately...but it's not that easy when I'm in the middle of it.
Very frankly...what do I do?

tl;dr: Husband has a massive collection of pictures, fantasy stories and even audio of himself describing sexual fantasies with a certain celebrity. I'm creeped out but have no idea what to do.

Edit: wow sorry I had no idea this would blow up..,comments are locked so I can't answer anything. To the top post...I vaguely remember her in terms of hair and eye color and general build but could never be mistaken for her.

I will approach in a non accusatory manner in person with this as soon as we both get home this evening. Thank you for rhe advice every one.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Clark Nova posted:

No idea why women would stay with anyone causing that. Really gross.

:j: "I love them I need to pee 24/7 and it burns".

gently caress that, they have a filth ovipositor!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 06:04 on May 16, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dudeness posted:

I [28F] just found a "secret" folder my husband [29M--married 3 years] had on our computer. It has THOUSANDS of pictures of a celebrity, as well as letters, fictional writings of his and her "life," as well as some X rated recordings of himself. I'm creeped out--what do I do?

Why would you need to record that? :inception:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Khazar-khum posted:

It's the San Francisco Bay Area mindset. (She lived there, I didn't.) You get Smug points for every new cuisine you claim to love. When she was in Cairo she wanted to find an Indian restaurant, while making fun of people in the group eating steak. I was not popular for pointing that out.

is indian still exotic snob food in San Francisco

the only cuisine I remember from the last time I was there was the "ramen burger", a hamburger sandwiched between two bricks of instant ramen, so I'd believe either way

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's so weird it's a snob thing.

This is going to sound crazy, but I (25/f) suspect my neighbor (30-40s/m) is up to some really bad things.

quote:

r/relationshipsPersonal issues

u/[deleted]

Maybe it isn't crazy, maybe it's just the fact that I'm really tired and have a bad cold coming on, but...

I just moved into an apartment. Met my neighbors, it's only a four unit building. I don't remember all their names because I'm crap with names, especially people I don't see all the time or have just met. I was sitting out on my back deck, and my neighbor upstairs but caddy corner to my apartment came out with one of those protective face masks on and gave me a surprised look, then apologized to me and said something I couldn't hear. He kept coming in and out of his apartment, and brought out a hazmat suit. He left the suit and the mask out on the railing. I jokingly called up to him, "what are ya making meth up there?" He just looked down at me and said "it's all good." So ok, I'm a little paranoid, so you can judge me on that, but even if he's not doing what I suspect (cooking meth), why in the world is he wearing a hazmat suit and protective mask in his apartment? We're all in the same building, so is there something noxious that I need to be aware of? Is there another reason besides a biohazard or toxic chemicals that someone would wear this protective gear? Or am I being extremely paranoid?

I can say for sure I know the other gentleman that lives there (50s/m) does not have a highly contagious illness for him to need to wear that so... what the hell is happening?!?

Tl;dr: one of my upstairs neighbors has hazmat suit and protective face mask that he brought outside to air out, I jokingly asked him if he was cooking meth and he responded with "it's all good". Am I being paranoid? Is there a non-hazardous reason someone might wear this kind of protective gear? Or could this be something fishy?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

is indian still exotic snob food in San Francisco

the only cuisine I remember from the last time I was there was the "ramen burger", a hamburger sandwiched between two bricks of instant ramen, so I'd believe either way

At the time it was, but then again it was 1989.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

It's so weird it's a snob thing.

Gritty reboot of The Burbs looking pretty terrible.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

blarzgh posted:

And for the record, I don't really believe in ghosts, I just know I lived with one - if that makes any sense.

Still wanna hear this story.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tell us about your ghost.

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
not from /r/relationships but close enough I guess (it's from /r/legaladvice)

Mom put restraining order on kids against my dad

quote:

Live in VA.

I have 6 brothers and sisters. The reason there is a restraining order: My dad touched my older sister 20 years ago. My mom and dad never got along, 6 years ago my mom literally got the cops involved and he wasn't aloud to come back to the house. Just like that 7 children are without there dad with NO explanation about what happened to our dad. Through the years I found out the reason he never came by was because we have to be 18 to be aloud to see him. I'm 21, I would call him up and he explained what happened. My mom kicked me out two years ago, ended up in a tent, called my dad up and told him I'm in the woods, next day he and his girlfriend accepted me with open arms. Talking deeper with my dad I realize he LOVES and wants to see my siblings, yet my evil mom is making them believe he left them because he doesn't care for them. I feel like I'm the middle ground here and I want to make a change. My dad and his are open for my siblings to be able to visit my dad. My mom isn't. The next one to be 18 is my younger sister, 16, I desperately want her to meet her dad before she does something she will regret (suicide). I want to talk to my mom and explain to her that by her putting a restraining order from them seeing there own DAD will RUIN them more so than it already has. I need for there to be a change but my mom has Spanish blood in her and an evil power to hold a grudge forever. I know it's ruining my sister. Every time I visit my moms house, it's like a dead house. No one talks to each other, my mom literally only demands stuff from my sister without ANY conversation..and it's scary to witness. Almost like I can just SEE my sister killing herself in the future. Maybe I'm just over worrying about her but I know how it felt to live with my mom. It was horrible and I tried killing myself. I want her to see the happiness that my dad has and my dad wants to see her also. Can someone please help me and my twisted family.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

My dad touched my older sister 20 years ago

Here we gooooo

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:42 on May 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Esoteric Scientist posted:

not from /r/relationships but close enough I guess (it's from /r/legaladvice)

Mom put restraining order on kids against my dad

:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||