Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

https://youtu.be/GN9xj3WVvXw

I guess Nightwing's staff is gear after all.

It really bugs me that major character move changes are gear considering they're locked out of competitive play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

How do I get the Grid skin for Cyborg from the mobile game? It constantly crashes so hopefully I don't have to have a certain amount played.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

fadam posted:

Here's some footage of Pig of the Hut playing Fate in online matches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3tcUwRbKRg

I had to unblock comments on this after seeing the rating and yep, it was like cracking open a halite geode. Even a middling player can put up a decent fight with a few MB rolls/bounces but of course everyone's QQing about zone spamming and why all fighting games are terrible (except SFV, which is terrible because it apparently has no zoning). I really wish I had a PS4 right now.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Yeah, the biggest thing I got from that video is that nobody knows what their options for getting in on zoners are yet.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

https://youtu.be/GN9xj3WVvXw

I guess Nightwing's staff is gear after all.

This is cool but I wonder if any other gear exists that changes a character this drastically.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

polish sausage posted:

Where the hell's my magilla gorrila grodd premier skin netherrealm, you assholes?

Next to Grape Ape, Super Rabbit, Blue Falcon/Dynomutt, and Scooby loving Doo.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

welp gonna go get this early at the shop in an hour.

This is the first real thread/OP I've created and maintained since becoming a user here, been a real hoot to get to this point, thanks everyone for contributing and hawking around it thus far.
Godspeed, see you on the other side, and tell us if you manage to unlock Rudy in story mode!

"I'M BATMAN ON THE INSIDE

AND ON THE OUT"

--- Bruce Wayne

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

It got you a swanky new avatar if nothing else.

I look forward to being the resident punching bag in goon rooms. Hail Darkseid.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

If I'm a beginner and want to learn this game, any recommended YouTube channels or streamers to follow?

I would love to read stuff as well but I assume no one does written guides anymore

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I haven't been there in forever, but you might want to check out TestYourMight. It'll probably be frothing with Injustice 2 character specific guides, video and general content provided by the community over the next few months.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKECChORcLk&t=2s Reo's uploading a bunch of character guides for the cast.

EDIT: The HP totals are really interesting. Swamp Thing is only 1050.

fadam fucked around with this message at 03:04 on May 16, 2017

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Getting anxious about the lack of shipping notice from amazon. :supaburn:

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

McSpanky posted:

I had to unblock comments on this after seeing the rating and yep, it was like cracking open a halite geode. Even a middling player can put up a decent fight with a few MB rolls/bounces but of course everyone's QQing about zone spamming and why all fighting games are terrible (except SFV, which is terrible because it apparently has no zoning). I really wish I had a PS4 right now.

It's expected, but on the other hand if you block comments on this one you would miss

Some Scrub posted:

so you spent $60 to zone Niggas out

Pig of the Hut posted:

Nah you got it backwards, they spent $60 to get zoned by me ;)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSFubVTYSNw

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
people in fighting games in the year 2017 not understanding that zoning isn't some weird exploit and rather a major mechanic characters are sometimes built entirely around

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Stream embargo is over apparently

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008
Are launchers harder to combo after due to an increase in stage size? When I tried to follow up after the launcher half the time my air-to-air doesn't reach when I jump, this has happened when I was messing around with both Batman and Wonder Woman earlier, and I wasn't sure if the timing was off or the larger stages were messing with me.

Enjoying the game so far, I like that Batman and Superman are very similar to their IJ1 counterparts but with certain combos nerfed to be less useful. Batman's new super isn't as good but Superman's is loving awesome. Also I think EX super breath scales the gently caress out of combos which is cool since EX scoop is still good for combo extensions.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
What time is this likely to unlock on xbone?

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

gypsyshred posted:

What time is this likely to unlock on xbone?

12am EST for digital releases is standard.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's time to punch our way to world peace

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Day one patch download for ps4 first + preorder/edition dlc

gotta beat story mode to unlock brainiac so here i go

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 16, 2017

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Wait how do you do regular arcade mode? I wanna get grodd ending first but I only see cinematic story.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

That Boba Fett palette is incredible

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Unf, these shaders, my dream of super hero dress up is complete.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Evil Canadian posted:

Wait how do you do regular arcade mode? I wanna get grodd ending first but I only see cinematic story.

It's in the multiverse mode as "Battle Simulator".

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Yo, good as time as any, add me on PS4 for someone to brutally humiliate. PSN: Grem Legend

Grem fucked around with this message at 06:10 on May 16, 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I'm gonna crash but I'll be around tomorrow if anyone wants to super-break. My psn is SirBadgington.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I just completed the story mode.

Netherrealm, you absolute FUCKERS.

Fair warning about the final chapter, to those who want it (No story details, but some structure details): there are two alternate final chapters, and the one you don't choose is locked until you complete ALL the story mode fights, meaning the alternate fights in the double character chapters you did not do

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I had no idea Jaime was pronounced that way.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

So what's the Goon Guild?

Goonjustice Society of Khandaq? Black Adam Goku? Something Awful Sirens?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

So, is the Ultimate Edition stuff just on the disc or was I supposed to get a code? Because the only code I got was for Darkseid, and John Stewart and Power Girl are both still locked.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Not content with making him look dumb, NRS decided to give Firestorm the worst voice actor ever too.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I created The Goon Squad. Id is 2DPGZ

Lowest level I could create for people to join is 5, not sure what that means for a private guild but whatever!

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Grem posted:

I created The Goon Squad. Id is 2DPGZ

Lowest level I could create for people to join is 5, not sure what that means for a private guild but whatever!

Application sent!

PSN: Unicornicus

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Oh yea in case this gets out of hand make sure to have some dank rear end reference to stairs or something awful in your application in case I don't recognize the name.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008
How the hell is green arrow alive when he was supposed to be dead in IJ1? Like everybody from the bad universe commented on good universe Ollie being alive, and he's just around for some reason.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

MrJacobs posted:

How the hell is green arrow alive when he was supposed to be dead in IJ1? Like everybody from the bad universe commented on good universe Ollie being alive, and he's just around for some reason.

Different, third universe Ollie.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just beat story mode:

Injustice Superman is a dick and I'm not a fan but lmao that last chapter where he takes the alpha and beats the poo poo out of everyone was very cathartic. I almost don't want to to the Batman ending because there's no way its anywhere near as good and probably ends with Superman back in cell or something lame like that.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Nm this dumb post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Grem posted:

Holy poo poo Aquaman merked Grodd, that was vicious

Story spoilers.