Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

president pence would be pretty bad. i dont know. in any situation where trump is impeached and convicted the gop has lost the legislature but still, pence would be appointing the justices, cant get around that. i mean you could, i guess, just not approve them, but that doesnt sound like the dem senators i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i LOVE this fat idiot new jersey mobster look for donny 'don' trump

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

she's just adapting to this new reality with frightening efficiency

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

trump

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

rear end cobra posted:

i LOVE this fat idiot new jersey mobster look for donny 'don' trump

lol he's trying to copy the look from that painting that makes him look like a randian superman but as it turns out he's just a dumpy piece of poo poo in a garbage bag body

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

lorn Wayne posted:

you see once you sign a WH employment contract, trump personally walks in and starts screaming state secrets at you

I'd believe this

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol he's trying to copy the look from that painting that makes him look like a randian superman but as it turns out he's just a dumpy piece of poo poo in a garbage bag body

Don't loving Shame me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
can u imagine how lol-nothing-matters white house staff are atm?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you ain't neva lied!

i will keep ya advice in mind, and avoid the cheap stuff

thank you for this

Here's my advice: only get Sake from a restaurant that has a designated cooler for it. Most of the time it will be on display where you can see it easily. Even if you don't get chilled, you don't usually get trash in that kind of place. Once you're in the right building, the only thing left is to pick your price point. Bottles between $25-50 will be better than bottles between $15-25, and those will be better than bottles under $15, but most Sake will be comparable within those ranges. I've paid $60 for a bottle before and while it was better than what I'd consider the top of my price range, I don't know that it was significantly better than a $30 bottle to warrant the cost.

Also think of Sake like you think of wine. A bottle is going to get you maybe four glasses, and that's what you should shoot for. If you buy a bottle with more than that (like you see most of the time at liquor stores), you're buying too much of a bad thing.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Louise Mensch is a crazy person and I'm not betting on it at all, but a shock resignation out of nowhere could happen. Anything is possible in Trump's America!~ :sparkles:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whats the deal w/seth rich. i feel like i missed something. i tried to google it and its like some thing with the dnc and wikileaks???

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
wake up you old bitch make the tweet

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Louise Mensch is a crazy person and I'm not betting on it at all, but a shock resignation out of nowhere could happen. Anything is possible in Trump's America!~ :sparkles:

He definitely hates his new life, so maybe, but there's no way his ego would let him.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones's pep talk yesterday where he said cuck every 20 seconds really rejuvenated my spirits

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
if he doesnt tweet before 8 am he's probably dead from a massive raging heart attack

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zas posted:

whats the deal w/seth rich. i feel like i missed something. i tried to google it and its like some thing with the dnc and wikileaks???

Dude got mugged shortly after he "exposed" the "rigged" dem primary, with Podesta saying "ominous" poo poo like they need to "make an example" of leakers. Nothing new came out about it today, there's no reason for his name to be back in the news, it's just the 4chans getting triggered by Trump literally committing treason and bringing him back up as a deflection.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

Here's my advice: only get Sake from a restaurant that has a designated cooler for it. Most of the time it will be on display where you can see it easily. Even if you don't get chilled, you don't usually get trash in that kind of place. Once you're in the right building, the only thing left is to pick your price point. Bottles between $25-50 will be better than bottles between $15-25, and those will be better than bottles under $15, but most Sake will be comparable within those ranges. I've paid $60 for a bottle before and while it was better than what I'd consider the top of my price range, I don't know that it was significantly better than a $30 bottle to warrant the cost.

Also think of Sake like you think of wine. A bottle is going to get you maybe four glasses, and that's what you should shoot for. If you buy a bottle with more than that (like you see most of the time at liquor stores), you're buying too much of a bad thing.

Also I should note that I don't Actually Know Anything about Sake, and this might be great advice for getting lovely Sake according to those more educated than I, but that's the general guidelines I use to find Sake That Tastes Good To Me.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

tromp: the cia, those people are GONE. im the cia now

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

can u imagine how lol-nothing-matters white house staff are atm?

Cash me in the Lincoln bedroom butt chugging vodka as I bite the pillow

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

uh
are you unironically capitalizing the S in sake like people do with capital G god?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

For fucks sake

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

uh
are you unironically capitalizing the S in sake like people do with capital G god?

Chrome gave me the squiggly when I spelled out "sakes" so I thought maybe it was capitalized but it says "Sakes" is wrong too. I guess the plural is just "sake?"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Alan Smithee posted:

For fucks sake

for Fuchs sake

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

Chrome gave me the squiggly when I spelled out "sakes" so I thought maybe it was capitalized but it says "Sakes" is wrong too. I guess the plural is just "sake?"

for Sake's sake

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

I like all alcohol

:same:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

sake made no sense to me till i had it served to me warm in a japanese restaraunt. soju is the superior rice wine to drink cold.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
what does donald trump smell like?

in addition to the ever present stench of piss of course

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Thanks to everyone that played Tee KO and Quiplash tonight. It was the most fun I've had in a while

Also baloogan u won Tee KO, in a way

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

actually makgeolli is the real superior rice wine but it is not readily available in the us and i only had some cause a korean student brought some with him.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

if he doesnt tweet before 8 am he's probably dead from a massive raging heart attack

p sure his lawyers physically removed all twitter capable devices from him after his "tapes" tweet

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

a helpful bear posted:

Thanks to everyone that played Tee KO and Quiplash tonight. It was the most fun I've had in a while

Also baloogan u won Tee KO, in a way

that shirt design actualyl is p cool

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:lol:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Thanks for hosting, dude

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

I love this weird creepy old psycho so much :3:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

richard maralago nixon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait for trump to tweet about how his lawyers are all pieces of poo poo who need to give his main phone back

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

Also I should note that I don't Actually Know Anything about Sake, and this might be great advice for getting lovely Sake according to those more educated than I, but that's the general guidelines I use to find Sake That Tastes Good To Me.

Alcohol is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
dr maralagoo

• Locked thread