Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
here we go

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864436162567471104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
its-happening.gif

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

this is a lol, no matter what stupid explanation he pulls out of his festering rear end

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yes! Yes!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Yes, double down on this you tacky gently caress

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864436162567471104

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864438529472049152

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

What was President Donald J. Jonah Jameson Trump's guess

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bravo

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
lol there's no way he wrote those tweets

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Well it didn't take long to get from "it didn't happen" to "I did it and I'm allowed to do it, definitely a planned move and not me off the cuff bragging and ruining an intelligence channel"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bollig posted:

he did because its completely thrown multiple staffers under the bus lol

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/sta...%3D7520%23pti16

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Jose posted:

he did because its completely thrown multiple staffers under the bus lol

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/sta...%3D7520%23pti16

lol yeah good point

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I wouldn't say that meeting had a whole lot of open-ness to it

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
My God what a lol to wake up to

We live in retarded times lmfao

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

bollig posted:

I agree. That's roo coherent for Trump.

Also, they're going with the President can do it if he wants to" defense which while factually correct, ignores a laundry list of problems. This reminds me of the "unmasking" "scandal" where the context has to be understood but good luck getting that through to anybody.

And now for Trump's follow up tweet where he gives us the home address of the intelligence asset just to demonstrate how fair he is.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/sta...%3D7523%23pti19

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Obviously, it's not classified anymore...

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Did you read the article? This is from the article:

"What drives these differences? Simple partisanship is one possibility. On average, Republicans – and Republican men in particular – were more likely to correctly locate North Korea than Democratic men. And Republicans were more likely to be in favor of almost all the diplomatic solutions posed by the researchers. "

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
also just saw this lil gem in the washington post article:

quote:

U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders, but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points — and often ignores those.

“He seems to get in the room or on the phone and just goes with it, and that has big downsides,” the second former official said. “Does he understand what’s classified and what’s not? That’s what worries me.”

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

UH THAT'S NOT WHAT POTUS IS TWEETING RIGHT NOW

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
hahahaha he admitted it :D while all the donalds scream fake news no way he shared that information, the retard in charge loving admitted it :D

which is a good thing, keep being angrily honest with us donald

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald julianus trump is too dumb to be shady rofl

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

he admits it, russians say it didn't happen

everyone laughs

except that one dude who is probably being tortured to death right now

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
"Nuh-uh, I TOTALLY meant to commit treason, it was planned and not at all a mistake like all these FAKE MEDIA sources are claiming! Sad!"

-Donald "actually, literally, we're not joking any more, the dumbest POTUS ever" Trump

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

my new dog posted:

donald julianus trump is too dumb to be shady rofl

Please, she's shady and incredibly stupid which is why he's a failed businessman with a long reputation as a shithead con artist.

lilljonas posted:

-Donald "actually, literally, we're not joking any more, the dumbest POTUS ever" Trump

I seriously just went through the list of US presidents seeing if I could make a case that any of them were stupider than Trump. Closest I could get was Jackson who was really close to Trump in personality and ability, but he wasn't as stupid. Close, but not quite. So as a professional amateur fake historian posting on the Internet, I officially declare Donald J. Trump, dumbest US president ever.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 12:49 on May 16, 2017

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Reminder:

quote:

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy.

In addition, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Trump and Lavrov "did not discuss sources, methods or military operations."

McMaster said the statements by Powell and Tillerson "should outweigh [the accounts] of anonymous sources [in the Post report].

"I was in the room," McMaster concluded. "It didn't happen."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/white-house-denies-report-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

those guys are gonna leak like sieves now. as if it wasn't bad enough

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

I love that Trump is so inexperienced and uninterested in politics that he's not even grasping why people are upset anymore, and just keep digging himself deeper into his hole of failure. lol!

I look forward to see who Trump will fire within the nearest weeks, and who will be the lucky Republicans to get their career death sentences.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The deputy national security adviser for strategy has spoken, case closed

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Plavski posted:

Not just you. Someone will get a doctorate for calculating the exact amount of man hours lost globally by people reading about Trumps latest disaster.

"In conclusion then, we would have got to Mars in 2018 if it wasn't for Trump punching Nancy Pelosi in the face and defecating in the Senate while screaming for more ice-cream and coke."

I remember that someone estimated that Trump essentially got hundreds of millions of Dollars worth of free advertising from the news agencies during his election run

But What we didn't realise is how much money he would end up making them after the election. It's genius, I can't stop reading the news now

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald trump admitting to leaking classified information to the russian govt at a meeting where us media was not allowed in

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Seeeean! Shaaaaaaaaaaaaauwn! Come out of the bushes and tell us what the Orange Man told the Russkies. Awww, Sean! lol

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Oh my... Just a barrel of :lol:s! I can't take it!

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

my new dog posted:

donald trump admitting to leaking classified information to the russian govt at a meeting where us media was not allowed in

just days after firing the head of the fbi for investigating him for ties to russia

if you came up with this, you'd be kicked out of the pitch meeting and told you'll never work in hollywood again for writing such ludicrous bullshit

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

I had to share the news and lols with a bud who said , fake , didn't happen.

Sent over the Trump tweets from minutes earlier.

" Thats not what he's saying! Fake news! Comey and Seth Ridge (??) !!! "

Then promptly ended the conversation with that I should come back when I know what's really going on.

I got wrecked guys. Fatalolity.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Partycat posted:

Then promptly ended the conversation with that I should come back when I know what's really going on.

ur bud is dum lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Partycat posted:

the donalds are freaking out over a dead dnc staffer called Seth Rich who communicated with wikileaks or something idk i havent read into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Well. Now we know that McMaster is also a goddamned loving liar.

lol