Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

zen death robot posted:

Someone took his phone away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
The real story is who is leaking the leaks?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

euphronius posted:

what is DSA

Deep State Asspound

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

euphronius posted:

what is DSA

commies

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

euphronius posted:

remember yesterday when someone was wondering where o&r went

Aw people *do* care!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

what is DSA

AA for glory hole enthusiasts

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

euphronius posted:

what is DSA

Do Something, Assholes.

Serf
May 5, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't know if you've listened to them lately (frankly I don't blame you, I swore off from them for a good two months while I underwent my own D&D-to-CSPAM penitence) but it's kind of amusing in a nihilist kind of way to hear them gripe about the spinelessness of the House and Senate Democrats. I'm holding out for the eventual DSA conversion once Schumer disappoints them hard enough.

pretty much the only thing i'm looking forward to is people getting radicalized by the continual dem failures

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

zen death robot posted:

Its the president

he has the best leaks

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zen death robot posted:

Its the president

Yup, Bannon is

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

piss tape

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

what is DSA

Democrats for Senator Aatrek

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

This is the main headline at Fox News right now:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

etalian posted:

I liked the story how the PR staff locked themselves in their offices when a swarm of reporters walked into the White House.

I liked the story of how they were all yelling at each other where the reporters could hear it.

This is the sign of a normal and functioning White House.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

his "team" lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Projection?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

just burn down silicon valley honestly nothing of value will be lost

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kevos Setzer posted:

I liked the story of how they were all yelling at each other where the reporters could hear it.

This is the sign of a normal and functioning White House.

The White House is actually pretty small -- if you're yelling in a room, people nearby will be able to hear you.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

this made me... [calculating]

smile in a human manner

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

:kiss:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ramadu posted:

Give it another few years for the venture bubble to pop and then watch all these malnourished fuckers go Mad Max on each other over barrels of soylent.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
One of the best worlds is the one where Trump is the source for all of these leaks and is hoping that it will eventually get him fired.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

more like oiled and STUPID

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Cake. Meat. Good.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mark Zucker Meat Cake

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol erdogsn today

just surreal

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

These morning tweets don't sound like the old fat bitchs voice at all...

Serf
May 5, 2011

Ramadu posted:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AsteadWH/status/864262487742361600

heh, trump killing more people

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It's been obvious for a long time that Jared and Ivanka are the source of a bunch of the stories about infighting that make it to the NYT and I can't wait for Trump to figure that out.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Fidel Castronaut posted:

One of the best worlds is the one where Trump is the source for all of these leaks and is hoping that it will eventually get him fired.

This would unironically be the funniest thing ever

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

more like oiled and STUPID

I claim to be right

I never claimed to be smart

Hell, these days they're practically mutually exclusive

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You mean John Miller

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can you claim to stop posting stupid poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Joementum posted:

It's been obvious for a long time that Jared and Ivanka are the source of a bunch of the stories about infighting that make it to the NYT and I can't wait for Trump to figure that out.
What makes it obvious?

Serf
May 5, 2011

yeah its painfully obvious that trump didn't write those tweets. as was mentioned earlier he would not know the word pertaining

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

part of today's dynamic must be trump extremely pissed that his staff aren't going with a "trump can do whatever he wants" narrative - a common theme about his press shop frustrations has been around defense... can't see don happy with deflection since that's a tacit acknowledgement he did a bad

but ed balls will save us

• Locked thread