Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/864320070218133504
https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/864323076187721728

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

lol

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

:golfclap:
And old media is wondering why it's dying.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

DancingShade posted:

:golfclap:
And old media is wondering why it's dying.

Attribution?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

People punishing lovely parking is probably my #1 source of schadenfreude

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I like that they even went out of their way to alternate the directions of the carts so that they can't be easily pushed together.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yeah, gonna be a real dilly of a pickle to move those carts. Could take up to 20 seconds to do it.

That inconsiderate motorist is really going to be ruing the day he was very mildly inconvenienced.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, gonna be a real dilly of a pickle to move those carts. Could take up to 20 seconds to do it.

That inconsiderate motorist is really going to be ruing the day he was very mildly inconvenienced.

Sounds reasonble, they parked badly to save an insignificant amount of time, they have that time wasted in return.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

People that will park like dipshits just to save a 10 second walk don't just get "very mildly inconvenienced" I hope that helps

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I mean, that's assuming that they come back to the car without their own shopping cart full of stuff, and don't need to open any other doors besides the driver side door. It's not terribly inconvenient, like the people that just pull up their cars millimeters away from a bad parker, but it'll for sure frustrate these people that'll have to move the carts and maneuver their own poo poo around them.

It's a harmless prank that'll take, like, a minute or 2 out of a shithead's life, but you know for sure that person will be mad about it regardless of how minor it is.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
http://i.imgur.com/V7Zhpsm.gifv

SpacePig posted:

I mean, that's assuming that they come back to the car without their own shopping cart full of stuff, and don't need to open any other doors besides the driver side door. It's not terribly inconvenient, like the people that just pull up their cars millimeters away from a bad parker, but it'll for sure frustrate these people that'll have to move the carts and maneuver their own poo poo around them.

It's a harmless prank that'll take, like, a minute or 2 out of a shithead's life, but you know for sure that person will be mad about it regardless of how minor it is.

That's why you should always have a few cable ties stashed somewhere in your own car, it makes the trolley trick a lot more effective

But there's always other options if you've got a little spare time:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 15:32 on May 16, 2017

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

belt posted:

People that will park like dipshits just to save a 10 second walk don't just get "very mildly inconvenienced" I hope that helps

.... no, it doesn't.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

I love this.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Rob Zombie for Prez 2020.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Babymetal owns.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

I don't know anything about Baby Metal, but what kind of shithead do you have to be to tell Rob Goddamn Zombie that he is wrong about metal?
Also, IOSM: What are you doing besides being a grumpy old gently caress?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

But there's always other options if you've got a little spare time:

This is one of my favorites, but I'm honestly pretty sure it's not real. it's just too perfect.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Takes No Damage posted:

http://i.imgur.com/4x9dDzw.mp4
I realize this is a fool's errand, but what in the world did they expect to happen?

If you look super close, the kid int he helmet that runs up to help is actually saying: "DEBO! You got knocked... THE gently caress OUT!"

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

SpacePig posted:

I don't know anything about Baby Metal, but what kind of shithead do you have to be to tell Rob Goddamn Zombie that he is wrong about metal?

Baby Metal is basically if you crossed a J-Pop idol group with American 90s nu metal.

So you can probably see why people that are Rob Zombie fans don't have a fond opinion of them but yeah, if you're gonna step to Rob Zombie and tell him he has bad metal opinions you can basically gently caress off.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

SpacePig posted:

Also, IOSM: What are you doing besides being a grumpy old gently caress?

Metalheads are some of the biggest music snobs I've met. They all have their preferred subgenre of metal they they're convinced is the only real type of metal and every other type of metal is bullshit fake metal. I mean, don't get me wrong, there's people like that in every type of music fandom but metalheads always seem to just take it so much further.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Punk's like that too and it's incredibly stupid and childish. I'm laughing at the idea of a pop snob though.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SpacePig posted:

This is one of my favorites, but I'm honestly pretty sure it's not real. it's just too perfect.

Stacked shopping trolleys can only flex a short way because of how well they slot together so if you circle a bunch of them they tend to make a pretty good circle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKWqKp_MGvE

But don't assume they're some artsy fartsy highbrow installation piece, shopping trolleys are vicious cunts and they're always waiting for their chance to gently caress you up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TsaLfWQczg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAy440W0KhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQRgu_X1b4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YtxtJjk7tA

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 16:02 on May 16, 2017

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Scruff McGruff posted:

Metalheads are some of the biggest music snobs I've met. They all have their preferred subgenre of metal they they're convinced is the only real type of metal and every other type of metal is bullshit fake metal. I mean, don't get me wrong, there's people like that in every type of music fandom but metalheads always seem to just take it so much further.

And metal is inherently trash.

Even metalhead comedians point to the Bill O'Reilly's of the radio and laugh about right wing buttrock

It's real bad *rrrh shredding heavy and your weather report is...*

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

syscall girl posted:

And metal is inherently trash.

ding ding ding

It's okay to be a metal fan so long as you have the self-awareness to know that metal is really silly and bad, and you shouldn't get worked up over it.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

If thread titles could be gifs.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

ding ding ding

It's okay to be a metal fan so long as you have the self-awareness to know that metal is really silly and bad, and you shouldn't get worked up over it.

Everybody point and laugh at the person who hasnt had their soul touched by the artistic nuance of Dragonforce.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
LMAOing at your life if you don't listen exclusively to metal Touhou remixes.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

RyokoTK posted:

ding ding ding

This is pretty universal to music regardless of genre.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I only listen to the "previously on Dragon ball z" music from the Toonami dub and just lol if you do otherwise

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Everybody point and laugh at the person who hasnt had their soul touched by the artistic nuance of Dragonforce.

Volcott posted:

LMAOing at your life if you don't listen exclusively to metal Touhou remixes.

WHY NOT BOTH?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
What's next, you going to tell me that Tuvan throat singing and Native American drum isn't metal? It's all I listen to

cnut
May 3, 2016

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Nightwish was a hymn to the divine and Tarja WhateverHerLastNameIs was the angel that sang it.

Get on THAT level, pop music loving nerds.

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

I can't find a video, but Devin Townsend's music mix that plays prior to his metal genre shows includes We Like to Party and Barbie Girl. The groans are hilarious, especially if the crowd is there for another act and don't know Devin's persona.

He also did a big show at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall that played the entire album of his 50's style Alien Invaders parody story called Ziltoid the Omniscient complete with mascots of aliens that resemble a scrotum and move themselves by farting! I think it's awesome and metal is awesome especially if it pokes fun at itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyPfrbJKMpg

funmanguy posted:

What's next, you going to tell me that Tuvan throat singing and Native American drum isn't metal? It's all I listen to

Nope! It's very metal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrAEePkchLc

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This whole video is a treat but the shirt she's wearing is the schaden cherry on the fruede sundae.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hL5j5Y2_I4

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Hyperlynx posted:

gently caress, man, what's it going to take to impeach that motherfucker already?

Paul Ryan & co. collectively growing a spine, and/or coming to a point where they decide that they can't milk any more legislation out of Trump's distractions.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

RyokoTK posted:

ding ding ding

This is such a stupid GBS style opinion. Metal and any other genre has its good and bad and doesn't have to be ironic to be enjoyed just because the internet deems to to be.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Shameful that the headline wasn't "Couple dies after auto-erotic asphyxiation"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Nutsngum posted:

This is such a stupid GBS style opinion. Metal and any other genre has its good and bad and doesn't have to be ironic to be enjoyed just because the internet deems to to be.

I didn't say that you couldn't sincerely enjoy metal, just that you need a certain amount of self-awareness. It's okay to like dumb things like metal and video games. vOv