Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

Better than making poo poo up on the spot.

Lol asserting that "Trump didn't kill the TPP" is making poo poo up on the spot, try again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I'm more wondering why people are so pissed about Trump when they weren't nearly so angry about Bush, even after the whole very suspicious possibly stolen election in 2000. That's mainly what was on my mind.

Because Wall Street liked George bush and hates Trump, and since nobody can think for themselves they behave however buzzfeed tells them to.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I mean it seems like Dems and people on the left and everybody in general should hate Bush way more because of the whole Iraq War business and the Patriot Act and all of that poo poo, and maybe Obama as well for basically continuing all of that, yet the whole establishment seems to hate Trump a lot more even though he's barely done anything yet. Seems strange to me

It's almost like people don't hold any real beliefs anymore and have been reduced to baldfaced and masturbatory tribalism. Or maybe that's the way it's always been.

I hope one day history admits Obama was as bad or worse than Bush, but inside I know that dreams just don't come true.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

theperminator posted:

Because Wall Street liked George bush and hates Trump, and since nobody can think for themselves they behave however buzzfeed tells them to.

A goldman sachs exec currently runs treasury just fyi.

Seems like you sniff breitbart's farts.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Panzeh posted:

Please explain why everyone is foaming at the mouth on account of the media whipping them into a frenzy while the same didn't happen with bush then.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Zippy the Bummer posted:

The media and poly establishment hate Trump so loving much, even more than they hated Bush or Obama, what is Trump doing that makes them froth at the mouth?

I can answer this one.

Trump doesn't quite run in the same circles: he never went to Harvard, Yale, or Stanford. He went to UPenn, which while an Ivy League is basically lower class.

Read Listen, Liberals for a more complete understanding. You get quotes like "He (a Mexican president) is one of us, he went to Harvard."

That is seriously a significant chunk of it.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why would you think Trump is bad, it wasn't even a year, you cannot judge him yet.

By the way, he did more than any other president ever in 100 days so that already proves he is the best.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

Why would you think Trump is bad, it wasn't even a year, you cannot judge him yet.

By the way, he did more than any other president ever in 100 days so that already proves he is the best.

Actually he's bad because unlike everyone's favourite president: GWB he hasn't invaded any countries yet.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

theperminator posted:

Actually he's bad because unlike everyone's favourite president: GWB he hasn't invaded any countries yet.

Actually, GWB isn't so bad because he went to Yale and Harvard.

I wish I was bluffing with this poo poo.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

FisheyStix posted:

It's almost like people don't hold any real beliefs anymore and have been reduced to baldfaced and masturbatory tribalism. Or maybe that's the way it's always been.

I hope one day history admits Obama was as bad or worse than Bush, but inside I know that dreams just don't come true.

i'm going to die drinking cheap red wine poured over massive tits. politics is academic bullshit

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Maybe if the DNC didn't run Hillary Clinton and screw over Bernie Sanders, we wouldn't have this rear end in a top hat in the White House, ever think of that?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Gammatron 64 posted:

Maybe if the DNC didn't run Hillary Clinton and screw over Bernie Sanders, we wouldn't have this rear end in a top hat in the White House, ever think of that?

Are you saying that... Bernie... Wood... Half one?!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Gammatron 64 posted:

Pfft, like they would ever let some rube who only went to Brooklyn College and the University of Chicago in so easily.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
did any of you ever decide to just get super drunk and hosed up and dance around flailing your arms like a monkey and hooting

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I don't need to get drunk for that nowadays.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

did any of you ever decide to just get super drunk and hosed up and dance around flailing your arms like a monkey and hooting

when do I not do this

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Gammatron 64 posted:

No, because nobody wants a dirty commie as a president.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

No but sometimes I have wierd weed dreams where I die and am buried in a pyramid made of dead bankers. The people I governed swarm my palace like locusts eating the art and architecture, eating the clothes and symbols of the priesthood. The sun burns out and out of the desert sand rises a hideous creature that has no face and feeds upon newborns, and it opens it's thousand mouths and screams "Good evening, this is CNN"

And I wake up covered in semen???

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Zippy the Bummer posted:

oh, me me! i do this

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

FisheyStix posted:

No but sometimes I have wierd weed dreams where I die and am buried in a pyramid made of dead bankers. The people I governed swarm my palace like locusts eating the art and architecture, eating the clothes and symbols of the priesthood. The sun burns out and out of the desert sand rises a hideous creature that has no face and feeds upon newborns, and it opens it's thousand mouths and screams "Good evening, this is CNN"

pm me

this isnt a dream

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Bholder posted:

Actually a lot of people did.

A lot of people want to have jobs and good healthcare and not have to struggle just to stay alive. Maybe Bernie and Trump wouldn't be able to provide these things, but they at least said they would. Hillary was like "lol get hosed poors, I deserve to be queen. Let them eat cake" and that didn't win her popularity points with anyone outside New York and California

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

A lot of people...

but not enough.

Remember, Bernie did not even win the popular vote.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Trash Muppet or whatever the gently caress his name is should be hilldawgs campaign manager in 2020

or basically anything, no one would give a gently caress

maybe those hosed up muppet wizards from The Dark Crystal

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

FisheyStix posted:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Trash Muppet or whatever the gently caress his name is should be hilldawgs campaign manager in 2020

or basically anything, no one would give a gently caress

maybe those hosed up muppet wizards from The Dark Crystal

pretty sure even Skeksies have too much moral fiber to support a 2020 hilldawg run

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Panzeh posted:

So new boss same as old boss?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

spacetoaster posted:

So new boss same as old boss?

The notion that trump is 'hated' by wall street is laughable.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Panzeh posted:

The notion that trump is 'hated' by wall street is laughable.

I never said that. Obama bailed out his wall street buddies and is collecting half-million dollar checks from them right now. Trump putting some wall streeters in the government is right in line.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you're not with her you're with the enemy
HILARY 2020

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

maker posted:

HILARY 2020

#THERESISTANCE

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

maker posted:

HILARY 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pez_79eWSWw

You know poo poo has gotten bad when people start acting like Anakin Skywalker without a hint of irony

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Gammatron 64 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pez_79eWSWw

You know poo poo has gotten bad when people start acting like Anakin Skywalker without a hint of irony

That's how it was working since forever.

Welcome to the 2 party system

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
sometimes i ejaculate into my own mouth, and i hear Obama voicing doubts about his Kenyan ancestry, but then Hillary hits him hard across the mouth and I sign "Bernie" in discreet ASL as I kiss her foot

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
yesterday i voted for Hillary Clinton for President of the United States of America, although the fat lady at the volunteer fire station asked me why I was there and told me to stop writing on the wall and eventually some men came and made me leave

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

yesterday i voted for Hillary Clinton for President of the United States of America, although the fat lady at the volunteer fire station asked me why I was there and told me to stop writing on the wall and eventually some men came and made me leave

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

"Dealing with now" as if politically charged performance art has been of any quality since ever, instead of the transgressive-for-its-own-sake retardation that has been consistently bizarre and retarded since the 1960s at least

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Bholder posted:

A lot of people...

but not enough.

Remember, Bernie did not even win the popular vote.

Hillary Clinton lost to an orange clown who gave her every opportunity to win

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Everyone who cares about the future of America please go to your local police station or volunteer fire department between the hours of 8 AM and 9 PM and vote for Hillary Clinton for the next President of the United State they cannot stop you it is the law thatr you can vote, bring your ID or passport

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

hey remember when the hillary campaign fired Scott Foval and Robert Creamer after a recording of them came out where they said that they picked up homeless and mentally ill people and bussed them to trump rallies to incite violence?

well it was a thing that happened, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

You can only speak for nobody because you don't live here and you don't encounter Americans except on the internet and whatever news makes it to your country

• Locked thread