Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

pixaal posted:

Which one gives me stretchy arms that play a huge role in my custom character but the character that it comes from only really made use of it in non movies?

I guess the bear has homing missiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Barry Convex posted:

The new Sonic game will allow you to create and play as your own ORIGINAL CHARACTER DONUT STEEL. what hath god wrought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5x1yL2kGT0

no

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
give me..............

Final Fantasy VII

on the Switch

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Customizable Clouds

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kashuno posted:

A post apocalyptic Sonic cartoon that was surprisingly okay

We don't talk about the other one.

pippy posted:

Sonic fan fiction.

Speaking of; don't do this, Sega. Don't indulge the fanbase like this, because it won't end well for anyone :cripes:

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I want a Cloud with swords for arms, and guns for legs. also he should have rainbow hair and a rubber body. also his name is Sora now. Goofy is there too (not donald tho)

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

get jon st. john as a voice actor option for custom characters and add a fishing minigame and i'm sold

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tbh the custom character thing is kind of cute and a neat feature, even if im still not buying the game

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
I think buying minecraft was a mistake. They still haven't done anything to mitigate motion sickness and it's really severe with the tiny screen. I vaguely remember that turning the brightness up all the way helped on PC, although it's detrimental to gameplay.

Maybe I just shouldn't play it portable at all, which was the point of buying it on the switch? Any suggestions?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

We don't talk about the other one.

What do you have against Sonic and his love of chilidogs?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

give me..............

Final Fantasy VII

on the Switch

Same except FF8

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Minecraft rules for local co-op. Only complaint is that I don't think there's a way for us to play in the same world solo from our respective Nintendo accounts. So if I'm player two while my girlfriend is playing in her world if I log off she can't get stuff in my inventory and I can't hop back in that world without her playing as player one. So we have a weird split between our accounts with different worlds in each and no easy way to share.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Imagined posted:

"What I really want is a grimdark post-apocalyptic Sonic game." - Said no one ever

It's as close to a Sonic 06 sequel as I'll ever get.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i seriously don't get the 'grimdark' thing, it just looks like an evil robot attacking a city. didnt the same thing happen at the end of sonic adventure?

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

i seriously don't get the 'grimdark' thing, it just looks like an evil robot attacking a city. didnt the same thing happen at the end of sonic adventure?

It was a Water God but yeah same thing

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Barry Convex posted:

The new Sonic game will allow you to create and play as your own ORIGINAL CHARACTER DONUT STEEL. what hath god wrought

Sonichu now can finally happen, somewhere Chris-Chan masturbates furiously.

The end is nigh.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

s.i.r.e. posted:

The end is nigh.

Seriously you can hear Pandora's Box creak open by the end of that trailer.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It's new sonic, OC, and classic sonic. And going the create-your-own-sonic is such a genius loving movie given the crazy fandom I'm surprised it hasn't been done before.

Since when are Sonic and old Sonic distinct characters?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

Sonic Generations I think. They split up levels between side scrolling and Sonic Adventure style.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

s.i.r.e. posted:

The end is nigh.

Did he get out of jail after macing that gamestop employee?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Generations, which is the only Sonic game non super obsessed people have widely liked since 3 and knuckles. You should check it out. There's a ton of bad Sonic games but generations is good if you liked 1-3 before things got weird and creepy.

nerd_of_prey
Mar 27, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

What do you have against Sonic and his love of chilidogs?

What about sonic underground where Sonic and his siblings Sonia and Manic fought evil using the power of ROCK!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She has, and came to a realization that she identifies as female, believe it or not. She seems much more at peace and is basically off the internet for good.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

After years of endless work creating and fine-tuning my wondrous creation, I pulled the lever to breathe the sacred breath of life into my now perfect child. With an a quick spasm as a new existence was born in this world, the child opened his eyes and looked at me. Before I could take in this awe inspiring moment, the creature leapt to its feet, ran to me, and stared into my eyes with the intensity of a thousands suns. Then without hesitation, it leaned in close and whispered quietly into my ear...

"What could PAWsibly go wrong?"

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Never mind

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

pixaal posted:

Generations, which is the only Sonic game non super obsessed people have widely liked since 3 and knuckles. You should check it out. There's a ton of bad Sonic games but generations is good if you liked 1-3 before things got weird and creepy.

Actually Sonic Colours is drat good and well worth a play. It's also the game where they figured out they could pad those drat stretches of downtime between exciting go-fast level sections with something as simple as 2D platforming instead of lovely gimmicks.

Sakurazuka posted:

Never mind

It's a Bubsy joke :ssh:.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
If I can't make my boy Chronic then there is no point to that character creator

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Barry Convex posted:

haha holy poo poo the world is ending.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I find it highly convenient that it is not possible to take screenshots in the eShop so it is not possible to document the minor atrocity that is Minecraft, NBA Playgrounds, and Mario Kart being best sellers ahead of Kamiko.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Speaking of Sonic, for the next Mario Kart I want Mario Kart vs Sonic Racing. Sonic Racing Transformed was actually pretty drat close to as good as MK.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

pippy posted:

I hope for Pokémon on my switch.

Same, I want to be able to sell my 3ds already.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Barry Convex posted:

A Sonic game where you don't have to play as any of the Sonic characters.

Finally... the first good Sonic game has been made.

GOTY

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Rap Rabbit lowering their stretch goal for Switch after so many people complained it was ridiculously high

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kashuno posted:

Rap Rabbit lowering their stretch goal for Switch after so many people complained it was ridiculously high

To be fair, getting that much feedback at least tells them it's a version worth investing in, rather than as merely a possible maybe on top of their primary console platform (PS4)

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Imagined posted:

Speaking of Sonic, for the next Mario Kart I want Mario Kart vs Sonic Racing. Sonic Racing Transformed was actually pretty drat close to as good as MK.

I liked it better, having analog throttle and less BS items was satisfying, as was the actually-present singleplayer campaign. The evolving stages were super cool, too. MK8D is better overall but honestly I think they should've copied more stuff from Sonic All Stars Racing.

I'm not even a Sonic fan, really. I played Generations and a few of the retro titles but basically nothing else. I don't even have a lifesize Sonic realdoll or anything like that.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Al Borland Corp. posted:

That's a cool feature.

What is your fursona's name and species?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Character customization is good and all video games should have it

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Neddy Seagoon posted:

To be fair, getting that much feedback at least tells them it's a version worth investing in, rather than as merely a possible maybe on top of their primary console platform (PS4)

Complaining "Feedback" is cheap.

Well, cheaper than trying to achieve that stretch goal :haw:

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Mister Facetious posted:

A Sonic game where you don't have to play as any of the Sonic characters.

Finally... the first good Sonic game has been made.

GOTY

The trailer itself shows you play as two different versions of Sonic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Barry Convex posted:

Monster Factory game of the year 2k17

• Locked thread