Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

How many shoes will be thrown at Donald Trump?

ben garrison will draw a cartoon of this happening but he'll never turn it in because of all the cum stains

BECAUSE HE HAS A SHOE FETISH!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

[Extremely Uhtred son of Uhtred of Bebbenbergishly] "Destiny is all."

i blitzed through that series a summer or 2 back and ever since ive wished i could just say lmao this job sucks, lets go viking amd start looting mcmansions

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

slouch posted:

what are the chances that there was a big "C" at the top of the intel document

lol if you think he read anything and didn't just have someone tell him while he barely paid attention

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
More Hate Trumps Hate

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

TRUMP: You mean I just have to convert to your stupid moon religion and I get a cut of that oil money?

SHEIKH: ... I didn't say that but sure.

TRUMP: I'll be right back.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yinlock posted:

see what i don't get here is that i assume there are insecticides that don't contain deadly flesh-melting acids

why not use those

How am I supposed to explain to shareholders that they're going to get .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003 cents less on their return because we didn't use the George-Costanza's-Wedding-Invite-Envelopes of pesticides?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Yinlock posted:

yeah but like how do you market that

"now insect-free thanks to the deadliest poisons known to man!

we're pretty sure we washed them but if we missed a single drop you will literally poo poo out your liver then die

better run that under the tap"

its GMO free

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agean90 posted:

i blitzed through that series a summer or 2 back and ever since ive wished i could just say lmao this job sucks, lets go viking amd start looting mcmansions

new season is out on netflix :bern101:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I imagine the speech will just be to a bunch of the moneyed elites who are throwing him the billion dollar party. Just like with our money worshiping clergy, they'll probably just ignore any outright heresies and proclaim him a friend of the faith or whatever

If it's to an actual crowd of Saudis who aren't necessarily the biggest Trump fans tho, lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

"yep! he did that! he completely did that thing! hes a loving idiot, what can i say!"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Trump gonna meet with some shithead Saudi princeling right before the speech, gonna go up there and say "Islam. Just tremendous. Just yuuge. Really wonderful people Islam, great Trump property customers" and the the pepe failson minds' will all melt.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Thom and the Heads posted:

there is a new mountain goats album out today and it Matters to me :unsmith:

fuckin finally !!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

its great to be here in iceland the home of icelams, beautiful city here this mecca, just beautiful, almost as nice as new york, dc, its a swamp, but new york, greatest city in the world, in america, in the world, but mecca here, gotta say this place, mecca iceland, almost as nice, maybe as nice, some say, i like new york, maybe you disagree, maybe you dont, but two great great cities, mecca and new york, dc tho, its a swamp and i will drain it

thank you and may god bless america and iceland

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ohgodwhat posted:

Lol Johnson voters are saner than Stein voters

Johnson voters are fuckin liars

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

slouch posted:

what are the chances that there was a big "C" at the top of the intel document

counterpoint: trump can't read

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i can't even imagine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Not enough bragging about his massive landslide win

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Chris James 2 posted:

Didn't you get the C-SPAM memo? If actions don't get consequences within literally 5 hours of happening, it'll never ever come and anything after is pointless

yeah, "nothing matters" means "trump has not been impeached and full communism put into effect immediately."

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wonder if hes gonna mention his electoral college votes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

its great to be here in iceland the home of icelams, beautiful city here this mecca, just beautiful, almost as nice as new york, dc, its a swamp, but new york, greatest city in the world, in america, in the world, but mecca here, gotta say this place, mecca iceland, almost as nice, maybe as nice, some say, i like new york, maybe you disagree, maybe you dont, but two great great cities, mecca and new york, dc tho, its a swamp and i will drain it

EVERY MORNING ICELAM A MINT EDITION COPY OF UHHHH I DUNNO A VHS TAPE WAIT HOW DOES THIS MEME GO

I DUNNO

I KNOW ITS ALL CAPS THO

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

new season is out on netflix :bern101:

oh poo poo I forgot they made tv series of it, ive only read the books. is it any good?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

:yeah:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
mcmaster? more like Mcdonalds!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Trump's gonna somehow manage to bring up torture methods during his speech, and reassure them that Mad Dog told him to stop water boarding so their friends will be okay.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

It's his only achievement since November so hell yeah

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

ben garrison will draw a cartoon of this happening but he'll never turn it in because of all the cum stains

BECAUSE HE HAS A SHOE FETISH!!!!!!!

Ben Garrison's shoe fetish will get out of hand as he starts obsessively drawing Sean Spicer's mismatched shoe humping Clinton's dropped shoe and they're stuck together because all the gum on Spicey's sole is increasing the sole to sole friction

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
you guys are all focused on how badly he'll gently caress up and insult islam (which i mean duh)

i'm betting he drops something about how great all the new buildings look and how we need those types of labor practices in america to start building things again

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

this persona 5 cosplay is getting esoteric.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
like, there's no way washington can pass health care with this never-ending poo poo faucet is expelling out of the white house, which means me and many other americans can keep our health insurance, which matters a lot. so, in a way, thanks trump for being such a huge gently caress up and gumming up the gears of the republican party.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
whats the level beyong broke brain, because i think i've reached ti

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

I won a huge election. Do you guys have those here? I wish I didn't have to deal with them! Maybe I won't! But I will, because, no one thought we could win Michigan.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mrmcd posted:

Trump gonna meet with some shithead Saudi princeling right before the speech, gonna go up there and say "Islam. Just tremendous. Just yuuge. Really wonderful people Islam, great Trump property customers" and the the pepe failson minds' will all melt.

hes gonna bumblefuck his way through the speech, maybe say something offensive, and ultimately end up talking about himself. the failsons will hoot like apes about how Daddy totally obliterated the oogah-boogah muzzies with raw ownage

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Folks, I'm a Presbyterian and we've got a great god, real strong guy, but this Allah is a good god too. Both gods are very good, though they're very different and we've got to recognize they can exist together.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

mcmaster? more like Mcdonalds!

ba da bap BA bah im leakin it

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

Trump Brain

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

punchymcpunch posted:

EVERY MORNING ICELAM A MINT EDITION COPY OF UHHHH I DUNNO A VHS TAPE WAIT HOW DOES THIS MEME GO

I DUNNO

I KNOW ITS ALL CAPS THO

It actually ends in a little bit no no caps if you're being 100% accurate.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how many times will trump say

you people

in this speech

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

euphoric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Ben Garrison's shoe fetish will get out of hand as he starts obsessively drawing Sean Spicer's mismatched shoe humping Clinton's dropped shoe and they're stuck together because all the gum on Spicey's sole is increasing the sole to sole friction

that aint gum

• Locked thread