Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

Folks, I'm a Presbyterian and we've got a great god, real strong guy, but this Allah is a good god too. Both gods are very good, though they're very different and we've got to recognize they can exist together.

Saying anything remotely good about Islam is the only way he can lose the confidence of my Pennsylvania family so I support this speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like, there's no way washington can pass health care with this never-ending poo poo faucet is expelling out of the white house, which means me and many other americans can keep our health insurance, which matters a lot. so, in a way, thanks trump for being such a huge gently caress up and gumming up the gears of the republican party.

They'll pass it because it's not about health care, it's about funneling a trillion dollars from the 98% to the 2% and repealing things that are necessary to enable their even worse budget later this year

What people want doesn't and has never come into it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Hey guys remember when Trump gave a speech to a room full of Jews and started talking about how they own everything and he won't let them bribe him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

the failsons will hoot like apes about how Daddy totally obliterated the oogah-boogah muzzies with raw ownage

this is my favorite sentence ive read in a long while

thank u 4 this

punchymcpunch posted:

ba da bap BA bah im leakin it

no wait i mean this

idk stop making such good posts, except dont actually stop

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

paranoid randroid posted:

hes gonna bumblefuck his way through the speech, maybe say something offensive, and ultimately end up talking about himself. the failsons will hoot like apes about how Daddy totally obliterated the oogah-boogah muzzies with raw ownage

Or start WW3. These are all possible outcomes. The Trump Show always leaves you in suspense!! :smugdon:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Folks, I'm a Presbyterian and we've got a great god, real strong guy, but this Allah is a good god too. Both gods are very good, though they're very different and we've got to recognize they can exist together.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait for spicy to get fuckin fired w no healthcare to pay for his fuckewd up foot so he has to live on the street eating gum off the fuckin ground hahahah

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I hope after this whole thing is finally over, someone releases a series of books detailing all the ridiculous bullshit Trump has pulled during his presidency and all of the fallout, even though after four years it will probably take twenty volumes. It has actually reached the point that I am unable to keep up with all of the scandal and drama even despite dedicating several hours a day to it.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

that aint gum

:cumpolice:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Squizzle posted:

how many times will trump say

you people

in this speech

I hope he does snake poem

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

They'll pass it because it's not about health care, it's about funneling a trillion dollars from the 98% to the 2% and repealing things that are necessary to enable their even worse budget later this year

What people want doesn't and has never come into it

there is no way the AHCA is passing. i will toxx for it.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Kurtofan posted:

whats the level beyong broke brain, because i think i've reached ti

BBJ2

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

to win over the crowd trumps gonna hold up a picture barron drew of Allah hugging Jesus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It probably won't be the AHCA as we know it it now because the Senate is re-writing it in secret and the actual details will never be made public until there's a vote, but it'll include all the worst stuff

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Whens the leader meeting with Trump again?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump is opposed to waterboarding cos he tried it once in ORANGE-nassau and he kept falling off the fuckin board christ dont these fuckin people balance these things jesus... hey is that gently caress talkin to MY WIFE?

*entire plot of Captain Ron ensues.... captain ron banged martin shorts wife right? its been like 20 years i dont remember it well*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

the senate is writing their own from scratch apparently. it will probably include the tax cuts

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

That DICK! posted:

three, magic, words - "this will own"

"hold my beer"

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

But seriously he'll probably drop a "Radical. Islamic. Terrorism." in there and then be confused when the terrorists didn't all melt because he cast the counterspell right in front of their horcrux.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

cant wait for spicy to get fuckin fired w no healthcare to pay for his fuckewd up foot so he has to live on the street eating gum off the fuckin ground hahahah

gangrene is serious *closes open wound in big toe with stale street gum, dripping with great juicy gobs of bacteria encased saliva*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

And even if it does, C-SPAM was sure Obamacare would die week one of the GOP having every branch and """"""""nobody""""""" to stop them.

5 months in, it's not even crippled. Sad! Very anti-not mattering! What happened to immediate!!!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

A SNAKE POME

BY DONNY T

I AM A SNAKE HISS HISSSSS
gently caress WITH ME I BITW U HISSSSS
IF U END EVERY LINE IN HISSSSS
THEN THEY ALL RHYME PISSSSSS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

to win over the crowd trumps gonna hold up a picture barron drew of Allah hugging Jesus

which one is the buxom one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a whole empty quarter, wow, should do something, develop that land, maybe put a hotel there, a trump hotel would look great, you can start calling it the trump quarter

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

*Trump in Saudi Arabia*

"Hmm, I wonder where I should go next in my epic quest for hentai..."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/864515813965008897

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Man, what will today's huge embarrassing fuckup be

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
trump: i just want to bang queen rania, YOU'RE TEARING ME APART KING ABDULLAH

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/864518123344539649

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

haljordan posted:

Isn't that the mcmaster thing?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

what do you think trump will share with erdogan and abdullah to impress them

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

And even if it does, C-SPAM was sure Obamacare would die week one of the GOP having every branch and """"""""nobody""""""" to stop them.

5 months in, it's not even crippled. Sad! Very anti-not mattering! What happened to immediate!!!!!!!

None of us expected the suicide caucus to still be actively obstructing government after becoming the ruling majority

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo holy sgit

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"This Aladdin guy, he's doing a great job and more and more people are recognizing him lately"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

haljordan posted:

it's gona be leaked that trump has a private server

it's barons minecraft server

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
*is literally torn apart by royal hounds*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

gangrene is serious *closes open wound in big toe with stale street gum, dripping with great juicy gobs of bacteria encased saliva*

THE YEAR IS 2018 AND THE SHADOWRUN THING HAS HAPPENED SO PEOPLE ARE ELVES

SMASH CUT TO: INTERIOR: STREET DOC CLINIC

SPICEY Doc u gotta help me its my foot i cut it open on a can of streetbeans

DOC ELFGIRL I will heal ur foot with my totem, an Orbit Gum spirit. But beware if you eat even one stick of gum in the next 48 hours your body will be poisoned spiritually or something.

SPICEY tugs his collar and a large teardrop appears on his forehead and he pisses his pants and his pants fall down and his underpants have large red lovehearts on them made out of emergency gum rations that he can eat in case of emergency so like 1/3 of the hearts have been eaten and unsightly brown stains remain in their place.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOGTJ0zma1E

Trump to announce we have invaded the Poconos.

"Hours ago a quick reaction force from the 82nd Airborne Division jumped bravely into the mountains of Pennsylvania to capture the terrorist Gulen..."

Mission Accomplished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

Saying anything remotely good about Islam is the only way he can lose the confidence of my Pennsylvania family so I support this speech.

would they or would they declare it all part of his strategy then say that they enjoy how straightforward he his

• Locked thread