Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mirthless posted:

how the gently caress do they restart Roseanne after how the show ended? Is it a reboot?

30 minute segments of that scene from Ghost except more white trashy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
They say that you guys possibly funded the 9/11 hijackers but I think, personally, it was Jebs fault. He's such a mess

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
These Isis are a crafty bunch, they walk single file to hide their numbers

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
buckle up everyone!!!

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/864520394413412352

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/terrymendozer/status/864515919774597122

:ironicat: where each pixel is an individual universe of irony

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

free happyelf* and install him as dictator for life of CSPAM

*hpapyelf

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"Why don't you people use toilet paper? Disgusting. But other than that all the Islams I met have been pretty great and you all threw me the best party. I'm gonna demand parties like that from all the other countries now."

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Ragequit posted:

30 minute segments of that scene from Ghost except more white trashy.

honestly a Roseanne reboot where one of the characters is John Goodman playing the ghost of the dad would be pretty hilariously watchable in an ironic way if nothing else

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
"Many people don't know this, but there are these Sunni Muslims, and the Shia Muslims. Did you know that?"

Maybe that's the line at which point the military, which voted 2-to-1 for this bafoon, realises that their commander-in-chief is probably not qualified to handle this whole Middle East thing.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the wall of the boats realm

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Why does the White House even bother issuing denials and statements when trump contradicts EVERYTHING? They should just chillax and play foosball or something

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

honestly, I wish I could just shout lalalalala out loud on purpose for fun without having to use the guise of religion in order to not look insane

well i mean its probably minimal in terms of contextual difference but still...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUw8cN6R8o0

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I did a thing posted:

"Many people don't know this, but there are these Sunni Muslims, and the Shia Muslims. Did you know that?"

Maybe that's the line at which point the military, which voted 2-to-1 for this bafoon, realises that their commander-in-chief is probably not qualified to handle this whole Middle East thing.

lol

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I fuckin love spicy tuna rolls yo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

free happyelf* and install him as dictator for life of CSPAM

*hpapyelf

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I did a thing posted:

i think they realized this when they started dying way more

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

hes gonna go ay yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi, insulting both muslims and alpha robots

Big Orange Panderman Zord goes WEE WEE WEE WEE WEE :siren:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

If this gets enough love from Twitter, non-zero chance PoTUS is going to challenge Bernie to a debate.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90 posted:

since trump betrays everyone who supports him he's going to end the speech by announcing support for sharia law

We need strong religious laws in America folks. Over in Saudi Arabia they have religious law and it's work out great for them! We need Sharia folks. I know it isn't popular for a republican to say it but we gotta get some Sharia over here.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mirthless posted:

how the gently caress do they restart Roseanne after how the show ended? Is it a reboot?

Ghost Dan

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bernie sanders is grinding levels for 2020

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

haljordan posted:

Why does the White House even bother issuing denials and statements when trump contradicts EVERYTHING? They should just chillax and play foosball or something

imagine how bad trump would get if the entire government wasn't dedicated solely to reigning him in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

Capital P Presidential

The president read off a teleprompter without making GBS threads himself tonight

A new president has emerged and he is ready to do leaderly things in a bigly manner

On this day 17 years since he took office, Donald Trump finally became president

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cruz got btfo, now Kasich turn :bernin: :bern101:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

realtalk, roseanne was a really valuable show when i was a kid, to see a working-class family on tv was uncommon. even less common now. like, used to be you had sanford and sons, cheers, taxi, and a bunch of other working-class families represented on tv but now it is all rich suburban families where they live in 5000 square feet houses.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like what we have now is Restrained Trump

trump's limiters are on

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I did a thing posted:

Those were people who's only option was to join the military, they ain't realizing poo poo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

i think they realized this when they started dying way more

haha ur a treasure

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I did a thing posted:

The military is thoroughly infiltrated by radical Christian fundies. They view the War on Terror as a new crusade and will happily die for it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

We need strong religious laws in America folks. Over in Saudi Arabia they have religious law and it's work out great for them! We need Sharia folks. I know it isn't popular for a republican to say it but we gotta get some Sharia over here.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

folks I just learned-- what a lot of people don't know is, the martyrdom of Ali Husain is the greatest tragedy in the history of mankind. and it's terrible. just terrible. a lot of people don't know that, but it's true.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

bernie sanders is grinding levels for 2020

[Suck Zoneishly] Oh no no no, Bernie running again will ruin everything

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Wasn't the head of the coast guard kind of pissed off because the budget neglected his forces? Like, the coast guard does a lot of drug interdiction, and other pretty important work for national security.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

haha ur a treasure

i never said they would actually do anything about it because those who haven't left have the iq of jam and the brass don't care

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

I did a thing posted:

Flynn wrote an entire book on islam without understanding the difference between sunni and shia muslims. like he thinks iranian muslims are just muslims with super powers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

The military is thoroughly infiltrated by radical Christian fundies. They view the War on Terror as a new crusade and will happily die for it.

This is good btw, because the military's ranks are populated by rurals and southerners and I lust for their deaths.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

A debate nobody asked for. Of course, it might be good if they straight up call out Trump and shittalk him live as a sort of bipartisan shade throwing team.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

Lastgirl posted:

Lastgirl posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pence is gonna collapse from the stress of trump doing or saying literally anything in the holy land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
who cares, nothing matters, no one knows anything, everything sucks

• Locked thread