Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

wOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/864536477325299713

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

PacMan was cool but Pitfall was my jam. It taught me how to walk on alligators.

Pitfall was the fuckin poo poo back when. My older cousin had a 2600 and that was my absolute favorite whenever we played.

D1E posted:

Ask him about his electoral votes.

Or don't. He's as likely to start talking about it either way.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

No, the cheap one is two blocks away from me.

This neighborhood is Pittsburgh's "Little Mexico." Take from that what you will.

that could mean anything tho theres some awful mexican neighborhoods in the us of a that are cheap for more reasons than lol racism

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zen death robot posted:

Why are the last 10 pages housechat

Trump?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zen death robot posted:

avocado sandwich

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

D1E posted:

Trump killed a Mossad agent.

was it a double agent mossad agent who worked for us?

or just a mossad agent?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zen death robot posted:

you asked for suck zone

you got suck zone

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Trump Is(for)real

im sorry Mo-ss-ad!
trump is for reeeeal
didnt mean to out your secret guy
i apologize a trillion times

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Citizen Tayne posted:

No, the cheap one is two blocks away from me.

This neighborhood is Pittsburgh's "Little Mexico." Take from that what you will.

Wichita, KS has a "Mexican Ghetto," as the locals call it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yep, this is the more public details i was waiting for

this is a vietnam event horizon level fuckup for western intelligence and trump literally sold out dozens of operatives and thousands of US soldiers to russia

Okay this definitely brings it closer, but Israel isn't going to actually try to harm the Republicans so I still say nobody actually acts on this and the shaky foundations of faith in our Democracy crack a whole lot more

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

It isn't about building equity. It's about having a home. People who treat their house like an investment asset are a big part of the problem.

I had to sue my last landlord for trying to gently caress me over. I'll take home ownership over that.

Seriously gently caress the money, not having to hear your loving neighbors lovely subwoofer or perpetually crying baby makes all the homeowner bullshit instantly worth it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

zen death robot posted:

do you want us to stop or

I could go on and on

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

shovelbum posted:

that could mean anything tho theres some awful mexican neighborhoods in the us of a that are cheap for more reasons than lol racism

like if its literally pure racism i should buy a whole block there and sell it for 1000% once the tide of gentrification ratchets out there in 4.2 days

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Donald Trump is President of the United States of America

Also owning a home is really good, but people buy stupid ugly houses.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

there is an uncanny resemblance to bill mitchell in that face.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Does moving to the zip code do it or is it that the zip codes where people live longer have a bunch of rich people who can afford preventative care and healthier food options and lower particulate matter in the air?

It is basically just that the poors can't afford to live there. They are super depressing to be around and it eats at you to look at them.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Just get Jared to fix this whole mess

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zen death robot posted:

day crew

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

mlmp08 posted:

NYT said on their morning podcast (it's good, I recomend it) that they knew which country it came from, but chose not to release it due to potential diplomatic and security damage.

I wonder what changed.

Bibi gave them the okay.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

you asked for suck zone

you got suck zone

ok fine every time this thread turns into d&d or suck zone i will post the piss pig

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
I bought a house in mid-2008 and let me tell you, bubble crashes are really not fun to go through. Don't buy property, just buy drugs or whatever

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Donald Trump is President of the United States of Sorry

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol, get owned, israel

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

fart blood posted:

So that's bad, right?

Serious question, because I can't tell anymore.

Betraying Israel is like the one thing that might make the GOP do anything at all

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

shovelbum posted:

It's safe, quiet, and well-served. The neighborhood is transitioning from old working class Italian people who are dying off to younger families and immigrants from Mexico and Guatemala.

Old working class people can't afford house maintenance so some of the properties are decrepit, because this neighborhood is less than a mile from downtown on the train line people are snapping up properties and remedying that.

It's cheap here because of racism.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Netanyahu is in legal trouble back home, right? Is he popular with the public? Because his coziness with Trump and his bestie Kushner is probably a liability if the Israeli press goes ham on this.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

loving get rid of him already why it's he still president Jesus wept

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

new kind of cat posted:

I really wish you hadn't pointed that out because now I can't unsee it and I thought she was totally hot.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

new kind of cat posted:

bill mithcell is a perfect human specimen w/o equal, but I really see the resemblance

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

murked by dragon posted:

avocado sandwich

Fucken millenials

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I could never understand what to do in Raiders if I recall correctly. I remember getting the whip and that was about it.

it was a loving surrealist's rube goldberg machine:

• get the whip
  • get enough gold to buy the snake flute, amulet, and parachute (gun optional)
  • figure out where the goddamn model room is since doors aren't mapped and the only way to move from scene to scene is wander through the void until something happens
  • select the amulet and wait for the sun to come out, it'll tell you which mesa the ark's on
  • find the goddamn entrance to the mesas
  • use the whip to jump over to the mesa without falling down to the bottom, where you will immediately get wrecked by tzitzi flies and bandits
  • select parachute, run off end of mesa
  • pop the parachute immediately and skim the biggest bullshit obstacle in video games since Staypuff Marshmellow man on C64

trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

zen death robot posted:

trump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

god loving drat it now all i see is bill bitchell in that lady. Thanks obsessed bill mitchell goon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zen death robot posted:

mondayes!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

anime, food and absurdism is where it's at

j/k not so much anime

but it's still better than day crew

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

nachos posted:

Betraying Israel is like the one thing that might make the GOP do anything at all
Not if they're now in the tank for Russia.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Trump Is(for)real

trumps favourite pirate is definitely israel hands cos he grabs whatever he wants and doenst eat vegetables and gets fuckin scurve and DIES

my favourite pirate is CAPTAIN EDWARD BALLS AKA SPAMBEARD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Enjoy your visit to Saudi Arabia, Donald.

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/864535203322179588

Good thing none of this matters, right?

• Locked thread