Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Norns posted:

It's been a while since I've played a fighting game and im glad the timing windows are pretty forgiving

same, as a fairly casual fighting game fan NRS has always been my jam just because they design their poo poo around the assumption that hey maybe casuals should have fun too. If you know your dude front and back you're gonna wreck shop, but if not you're still gonna be ok if you play smart.

Speaking of knowing characters I'm loving Harley, not sure if it's 'gonna main this crazy flippy clown' love but it's for sure up there. Is here tantrum move new or was I just such a scrub in IJ1 I never used it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

DLC to have an option have the Red Rage Kitty be his own character please

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Give me some really loving weird atrocitus premium shader that makes him a weird vomit themed superman and make dexstarr replaced with Krypto

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Cyborg is the worst

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

I want to like Atrocious because he's a neat character and all but...Swamp Thing just kinda does everything he does better...and is Swamp Thing...sooo...

atrocitus' combos feel a little better and I like his bloodpool tool a lot. also the kitty is great. I want to get really good with Satan Lantern and Le Joker.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Darkseid is immensely satisfying. Everything slams into people. Down-X is hilarious.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Norns posted:

Cyborg is the worst

I liked him in the story.

That's weird, I bought the pimps only edition and I had access to all the shaders and characters last night, but now they're locked.

fadam fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 16, 2017

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Funky Valentine posted:

Darkseid is immensely satisfying. Everything slams into people. Down-X is hilarious.

Finally got behind the wheel. Absolutely love him but it's clear how rusty I am. Going to work on getting to level 5 so I can get into the guild and then it's off to the school of hard knocks.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

fadam posted:

I liked him in the story.

That's weird, I bought the pimps only edition and I had access to all the shaders and characters last night, but now they're locked.

I just have an irrational hatred of his lovely character.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Norns posted:

It's been a while since I've played a fighting game and im glad the timing windows are pretty forgiving

Man if this is forgiving maybe I'm just too old for fighting games. My old man reflexes can't even complete the tutorial. The bounce cancels give me issues.

Still can't wait to lose horribly to friends after work!

Nevhix fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 16, 2017

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Norns posted:

I just have an irrational hatred of his lovely character.

Poison Ivy dunks on him hard, so you have that to look forward to.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I was laughing maniacally kicking the poo poo out of Cyborg in Story, fitting he's the first guy you fight and gently caress up

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

7lip posted:

Yes, having all the free giveaway shirts at my local EB being mediums totally makes sense.

Where was this when I was a kid and all the free shirts were extra large?

What an odd self own

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Just applied to the guild with my forum name in the message.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Supergirl is insanely fun.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

If you have prime it'll be there today. I've never ever had a prime game preorder not show up on release day

I preordered in January and mine doesn't get here until Thursday. You'd think living right at Atlanta would maybe make this easy but nope. I've never gotten a game on release day.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Dan Didio posted:

Supergirl is insanely fun.

She's easily my fav so far. I know there's probably lots of cool tricks I could do with the quick eye beams, but the super stomp beam is too much fun! Flash is a close second.

I also applied for the goon guild.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
Please accept me into the goon squad

PSN is ancientaroma79

:cheers:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Is there an Xbox guild yet?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I think I made the banner look like a vag and butthole.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I can't afford this now, so I'm just gonna wait for the complete edition next year. I might rent it just so I can give Scarecrow a shot online.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Add me and I might play online or something, PSN is Halgreth.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

APplication filed under the PSN cyanfunk.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
man the superman ending is really well done, loved his and Batman's dialogue before and after their fight.

So what does beating the other ending(s?) get me, just levels for the other dudes and I assume some shaders?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Request to join sent for ps TCR-Duo.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Do you gain character XP for Story Mode like in other modes and it just isn't showing it? Or no XP?

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Kelp Plankton posted:

Do you gain character XP for Story Mode like in other modes and it just isn't showing it? Or no XP?

You do get character xp

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Diabetic posted:

I preordered in January and mine doesn't get here until Thursday. You'd think living right at Atlanta would maybe make this easy but nope. I've never gotten a game on release day.

Do you have Prime though, or just Amazon.

I'm loving Darkseid. He zones like a loving champ, but he has the tools to deal if they do get close.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Liar Lyre posted:

I can't afford this now, so I'm just gonna wait for the complete edition next year. I might rent it just so I can give Scarecrow a shot online.

You can still rent games in 2017?!

I too must wait since, ya know, PC.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

AndyElusive posted:

You can still rent games in 2017?!

I too must wait since, ya know, PC.

Redbox kiosks tend to have the newest games on release day. It's not worth the effort most of the time, but for fighting games it's good for getting your weekend fix.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Redbox does not carry Injustice 2 for whatever reason, they did the same thing for Watch Dogs 2. If you go to there site under Coming Soon games and not see something you want coming out it won't be there.

If you don't purchase the DLC can you still fighting Darksied and premium skins in Singleplayer?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Also can someone detail to me or show me a video of what the microtransactions look like? Just videos of the currency system and what they unlock

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Redbox does not carry Injustice 2 for whatever reason, they did the same thing for Watch Dogs 2. If you go to there site under Coming Soon games and not see something you want coming out it won't be there.

If you don't purchase the DLC can you still fighting Darksied and premium skins in Singleplayer?

Welp, I guess I'm not playing this for a while.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Liar Lyre posted:

Ed Boon strikes again.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Liar Lyre posted:

You don't have friends who own this? It has local versus.

vitari
Oct 12, 2010
Sent a request from psn id popokarimu.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWRJE2jzkgE

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Wow, all but one of Cleavage Girls intro dialogs with Superman are disappointingly generic.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
"You're not trifle-proof?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My copy didn't come with my Darkseid code D:

I'm finding the game to be a bit rigid compared to MKX, which is a tad off-putting. Hard to make your dude move around and do things. It's hard to put it into words!

I gave up on poison ivy after looking at her inputs and trying to do things. Some really absurd poo poo in there like the hyper-fast input requirement on her 12123 or the stupid down,back,forward input on the kiss. Oh well!

Green arrow loving rules and boxing glove arrow rules HARD.

• Locked thread