Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

can confirm this is true

send me money and i will leave

my dude have you tried public sector? usajobs and government jobs are all standardized so you can apply to like 20 jobs per hour, more if your better at writing cover letters than i am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEw5IL-gsnc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Looks like the Egypt speculation was FAKE NEWS

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Also, has anything mattered?

I'm like half caught up on yesterday

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

the executive department is in complete shambles

also you can reliably skip most of today's pages, it's mostly degree chat

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Actual Satan posted:

Your worst fears are still to come.

hey, even though you two are enemies, i'm sure you and god occasionally get on the horn and yap every now and then... so is it true that when israel goes down it means the start of the end times? asking for a friend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You get two guesses.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Agean90 posted:

my dude have you tried public sector? usajobs and government jobs are all standardized so you can apply to like 20 jobs per hour, more if your better at writing cover letters than i am.

but those are fake listings required by law but they know who theyre gonna hire generally unless ur a hero troop

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I drive through a lot of them for work and seeing all the run down and abandoned corner stores and what not is a duper downer

I've worked in a couple once or twice (small towns still have sewers!) and even the sewers were run down

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

THE IMPEACHMENT IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/864550373834588160

cant wait until the russians themselves are calling for his impeachment

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavius Belisarius posted:

So are you one of the rich kids that get masters degrees in English who skew the median?

You can't skew a median, that's the enitre point of the median jesus chrsit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Alex isn't mad at the BuzzFeed reporter who covered his trial, actually he's laughing

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/864549594075725827

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Looks like the Egypt speculation was FAKE NEWS

jokes on us for thinking Donald would do something comparitively benign like burning Al-Sisi instead of loving MOSSAD

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

Trump is going to throw Pence under the bus next isnt he

that would be infinitely more stupid than anything else he could do right now

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

what the gently caress did u idipts do 2 my thread

i cant even recognize the trump thread anymore

what did you do you damned dirty apes!?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

zen death robot posted:

He's running out of people on the bus with him.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SKULL.GIF posted:

congratulations donald trump on destroying our relationship with Israel and potentially the alliance as well

when push comes to shove, im p sure israel realizes that we're the only reason they exist and people tolerate their definitely not apartheid

i remember the general populace of israel freaking out when bibi was talking poo poo about obama

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zen death robot posted:

Probably, but he can't fire Pence

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum posted:

Alex isn't mad at the BuzzFeed reporter who covered his trial, actually he's laughing

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You are all forgetting that everything in the country is run down

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Louisgod posted:

democrats are loving stupid and the press is even stupider for seeing this as a "negative"

yeah yeah Trump thread but Sanders is like the one politician that's laser focused on getting stuff done now instead of securing his future, which is the whole reason people like him.

mainstream media literally does not know how to cover somebody who genuinely gives a poo poo about working people

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Once Spicer, Priebus, and everybody else but Pence, Ivanka, and Kushner are fired, he's really not going to have much choice

When you can 99% of the scapegoats and still aren't willing to say you're the problem, that last scapegoat in the building is going to be sweating and eating bullets

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

I used to think I'd like to live in a small town but having visited a bunch its kinda depressing.

If I go home for more than a long weekend, I start to feel the same sort of existential panic and despair I used to put down to just being in high school but now understand also owes something to the town itself.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

jones's last stream he said something like "im not worried about the custody case because i have other children"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Joementum posted:

Probably, but he can't fire Pence

There is no way he actually knows this.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

jones's last stream he said something like "im not worried about the custody case because i have other children"

ahahahaha

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I hope he tries, publicly, on camera and poo poo.

:munch:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
By the end of the year the Press Secretary will be the host of the home shopping network's knife show and Chuck C. Johnson will be chief of staff

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Imagine if he like tried to actually fire Pence without knowing he can't fire Pence

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this was a magical journey

quote:

Phase 1 - Quiet Period:

Phase 2: Blaming The Usual Suspects/Dismissal

Phase 3: Changing The News Cycle

Phase 4: Close The Loop/ Merge The Dueling News Cycles.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

boethius posted:

He's running out of people on the bus with him.

If Trump makes it to the end of his term, the only OG's in the administration left are going to be Ivanka, Jared and Sessions.

Maybe friend Ben if he can stay under the radar, and even Trump knows how bad it looks to fire one of the 3 minorities in his cabinet.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

yeah i probably applied for 200 positions on that site before getting my first job. poo poo is whack. i might look at it again but lol @ the idea of working for the government now that we have to cut everything that isn't the military so that the fatcats get their tax break

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I'm sure he'd try, then when that gets leaked, in his next interview he'll be like "everyone wanted me to fire Pence, but I said 'no' that's not the right thing"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
I think tormp will let Gorka stick around no matter what, he's very much "trusted, last friend in the suicide bunker" material

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Baloogan posted:

But can he name them? 🤔🤔🤔

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Baloogan posted:

he is a literal animal

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agean90 posted:

usually you have to be a veteran to realistically get one of those jobs

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

trump's last stream was cloudy with diabetic proteins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

SKULL.GIF posted:

the executive department is in complete shambles

also you can reliably skip most of today's pages, it's mostly degree chat

omnishambles!

• Locked thread