Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i never assumed that anyone with enough time to be on top of perpetually breaking news would also have a job and be able to shitpost constantly in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump is now "sour and dark", a stunning contrast to the jovial man who brought joy to the nation by describing it as a crime ridden hell hole overrun by mexican rapists and secret terrorists.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Night10194 posted:

Goddamn is Kushner a weird looking motherfucker.

he looks like the scarecrow from nolan batman

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I wouldn't call Huckabee funny, but the guy has an active sense of humor and seems like he would be a great neighbor or something. Too bad every stance he takes on every issue is wrong and bad.

hucklebee probably sprays hog feces on his neighbor's yard

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Yinlock posted:

i have unfortunate news re: managing to not collapse

They're collapsing because they're old and are past their expiration dates. China's poo poo collapses while it's new because they can't build anything properly in the first place.

Do you truly not understand the difference?

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

MadJackal posted:

Easily the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks!

Like everything from The Onion except the newscast from the future, this is actually not funny at all. Writing at The Onion has been poo poo for a full decade now and anyone who thinks it's funny is actually dumb.

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
Also called it;
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=472383154

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Free Advice to Trump Aides: Quit While You Can

lol that headline

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Every progressive I've personally talked to thinks Trump is a terrible person and probably a traitor and wouldn't object to strong language from Democrats on that front, except the miraculously woke ones like Glenn Greenwald who are convinced that the Russian affair is just a smokescreen by the deep state.

It's really bizarre how weirdos like Greenwald are so fixated on USA is bad rhetoric they don't seem to realize that Russia is also bad.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Redgrendel2001 posted:

They're collapsing because they're old and are past their expiration dates. China's poo poo collapses while it's new because they can't build anything properly in the first place.

Do you truly not understand the difference?

uh they built the great wall and thats still standing CHECKMATE LIBTARD

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ex post facho posted:

i never assumed that anyone with enough time to be on top of perpetually breaking news would also have a job and be able to shitpost constantly in this thread
there's a lot of time to shitpost when nothing matters

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TildeATH posted:

Like everything from The Onion except the newscast from the future, this is actually not funny at all. Writing at The Onion has been poo poo for a full decade now and anyone who thinks it's funny is actually dumb.

i laughed at this picture

http://www.theonion.com/article/aides-wrestle-drill-trumps-hands-he-tries-remove-o-55576

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Trump is now "sour and dark", a stunning contrast to the jovial man who brought joy to the nation by describing it as a crime ridden hell hole overrun by mexican rapists and secret terrorists.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

ex post facho posted:

It's the office hobby here tbh

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

The Dunkin Donuts in the town I grew up in caught fire and everyone had a meltdown because there was nowhere else in town to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IXyujNbVE

"police officer Ray Psycho"

lol

:911:

also what is this "doughnitz" poo poo

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

for Huck I think the run would be the greater health risk

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
i've been fighting isis my entire adult life

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ex post facho posted:

I'm just waiting on a bunch of emails before I can do any work. My guess is all my clients are shitposting too.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ex post facho posted:

maybe that is their job :eyepop:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah I honestly feel like we're about a year away from an r/thedonald moderator doing press briefings like "Haha, you snowflakes triggered about Europe cutting all ties with the USA and the war in North Korea is turning into Iraq 2.0? Mmmmmm your tears are so salty and warm. All hail god emperor Trump!" probably with a guy fawkes mask on.

im theres enough of a supply of spineless sycophantic lickspittles in DC that Donald could churn through them weekly and hardly scratch the surface, but dang im totally prepared to be proven wrong

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
try my MiracleWoke SerumTM , now with arsenic

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

etalian posted:

It's really bizarre how weirdos like Greenwald are so fixated on USA is bad rhetoric they don't seem to realize that Russia is also bad.

Snowden's still allowed in Russia, give it time

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

Congratulations! You have walked through the front door of the tankie conundrum! This poo poo is the loving worst!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I wouldn't call Huckabee funny, but the guy has an active sense of humor and seems like he would be a great neighbor or something if you were a old white man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C'mon Trump go maximum wild card and shift hard left

Trumpcare baby, UHC! Instant jump in popularity of 40+ points on all sides of the aisle except a couple sociopath mummies

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

paranoid randroid posted:

im theres enough of a supply of spineless sycophantic lickspittles in DC that Donald could churn through them weekly and hardly scratch the surface, but dang im totally prepared to be proven wrong

Is this Trumps plan to drain the swamp?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

The Dunkin Donuts in the town I grew up in caught fire and everyone had a meltdown because there was nowhere else in town to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IXyujNbVE

lol @ the guy who will miss dunkin donuts because thats his regular spot for meeting with his attorneys

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

FactsAreUseless posted:

I called the duck ramp guy's office.

Thank you :patriot:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Trumpcare baby, UHC! Instant jump in popularity of 40+ points on all sides of the aisle except a couple sociopath mummies

this wouldn't let trump be seen as old money though

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

slouch posted:

lol @ the guy who will miss dunkin donuts because thats his regular spot for meeting with his attorneys

my mans dutch smith's got legal work to do yo

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

TildeATH posted:

all their good talent went to clickhole

http://www.clickhole.com/article/incompetent-leadership-donald-trumps-body-doubles--5375

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

also the quickest route to impeachment so bring it on

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

pushpins posted:

Is this Trumps plan to drain the swamp?

gently caress!!!! ive been 5D Chess'd again!!!!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

What's the best one letter change for duck ramp?

Dick ramp?
Cuck ramp?
Duck romp?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

There were people who literally thought he'd do this in the primary thread.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Brain Curry posted:

What's the best one letter change for duck ramp?

Dick ramp?
Cuck ramp?
Duck romp?

well a dock ramp would be the most useful

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

There were people who literally thought he'd do this in the primary thread.

~the pivot~

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Some of the pictures and graphics are fine but the writing has just been uniformly garbage for so long that I don't know how people still link to their stories.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The Librarian of Congress is cool and extremely good

https://twitter.com/LibnOfCongress/status/864585029741137924

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
lol that Trump is pissed off at Kush

I GAVE YOU SIX LITTLE STUPID THINGS TO DO AND NONE OF THEM ARE DONE YET???

• Locked thread