Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Brother Friendship posted:

Sergie, pushing his broom , looks up: Mr. President, if you say so!

My Two Sergeys will be back after a word from our sponsors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

I think I got the first "your son murdered a dog" reply on a Huckabee tweet, maybe he'll finally block me

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

Every progressive I've personally talked to thinks Trump is a terrible person and probably a traitor and wouldn't object to strong language from Democrats on that front, except the miraculously woke ones like Glenn Greenwald who are convinced that the Russian affair is just a smokescreen by the deep state.
*fbi drops a file containing contributions to greenwald from manafort & stone & mystery russian oligarch*

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

Every progressive I've personally talked to thinks Trump is a terrible person and probably a traitor and wouldn't object to strong language from Democrats on that front, except the miraculously woke ones like Glenn Greenwald who are convinced that the Russian affair is just a smokescreen by the deep state.

Glenn Greenwald isn't a progressive. He's basically a libertarian who doesn't seem to give a poo poo about anything other than drones and the intelligence community.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

"aw shuckabee" *injects cheese foam into white matter*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

paranoid randroid posted:

it unironically owns

I especially enjoy this coming "shake up" as if there's a bunch of much more qualified and smarter people who are on the margins looking at what's happening here going "Oh man, I want to get in there and do work. Let me in Donny, I really want to be the one who has to explain why it's ok you're a disaster while you undermine me on twitter all day. PUT ME IN DON!"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

No first reply about dog murder, twitter is off its game

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Easily the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Brother Friendship posted:

It is a tragedy how the 'small town' is iconic in American lore and yet they've decayed into pits of bitterness and despair since the 1950s while also being far too proud to ever adapt to the changing world. Instead they'd rather destroy it because they feel slighted and betrayed.

We need to destroy most small towns because they are economically unfeasible and merge their populations into areas where they can be properly serviced and their children given hopeful futures

and at the same time, the ignorant/racist shitheads who live in those dying small towns, will talk poo poo about say...Africa, where the living standards are obviously (its africa! duh!) 100% garbage in every way possible, in comparison to their middle American utopia.

Of course they don't realize that many African cities look like this:

while their proud American town has been losing residents for half a century, is full of lead-poisoned inbreds with a lower life expectancy than the middle class in an African city, and looks like this:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

They're falling down because they're old. "Old" implies that they've managed to not collapse.

i have unfortunate news re: managing to not collapse

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I especially enjoy this coming "shake up" as if there's a bunch of much more qualified and smarter people who are on the margins looking at what's happening here going "Oh man, I want to get in there and do work. Let me in Donny, I really want to be the one who has to explain why it's ok you're a disaster while you undermine me on twitter all day. PUT ME IN DON!"

you want loyalty, Don? what'll it take? cut my finger off? suck your dick? please Donald-senpai notice me!!!!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Maybe we're at the point where some serious adult people will sigh and move in to clean up the m....

Sorry, I can't keep typing that, I'm laughing to hard.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

:vince:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it kinda speaks to the state of modern media that this thread is more informed and about 3-5 hours ahead of most cable/traditional outlets

like ill be reading bleeding edge jokes about trump golfing with a club made from the bones of several endangered species in this thread and then see a NYT or WaPo story break "Opinion: The President must show greater respect for protected creatures"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I looooooooooooove these NYT stories about what's going on inside the White House where Trump is absolutely convinced there's some outside force causing all his problems and is super angry about it. WHO KEEPS loving THIS poo poo UP, THIS IS INFURIATING THAT EVERYONE IS SO IMCOMPETENT GAHHHHHH!!!!!

*tweets some dumb poo poo that ruins his whole staffs day*

THESE PEOPLE!!!!

DONALD J TRUMP and the mystery of Who's loving Everything Up

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ex post facho posted:

it kinda speaks to the state of modern media that this thread is more informed and about 3-5 hours ahead of most cable/traditional outlets

like ill be reading bleeding edge jokes about trump golfing with a club made from the bones of several endangered species in this thread and then see a NYT or WaPo story break "Opinion: The President must show greater respect for protected creatures"
it kind of helps that a number of people who post in this thread work in government or are similarly associated :ninja:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it kind of helps that a number of people who post in this thread work in government or are similarly associated :ninja:

I am the shadowman, creeping in the digital darkness when the sunlight of truth has blinkered out.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Once Spicer, Priebus, and everybody else but Pence, Ivanka, and Kushner are fired, he's really not going to have much choice

When you can 99% of the scapegoats and still aren't willing to say you're the problem, that last scapegoat in the building is going to be sweating and eating bullets

Uh lol scratch that he's even turning on kushner now https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/864586353056636933

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I wouldn't call Huckabee funny, but the guy has an active sense of humor and seems like he would be a great neighbor or something. Too bad every stance he takes on every issue is wrong and bad.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I'm deep in Wolf Bliter's The Situation Room and this music has me PUMPED!!!!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

brugroffil posted:

Glenn Greenwald isn't a progressive. He's basically a libertarian who doesn't seem to give a poo poo about anything other than drones and the intelligence community.

Greenwald doesn't care who's right or wrong and how the world is going to turn out as long as America is damaged.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

paranoid randroid posted:

you want loyalty, Don? what'll it take? cut my finger off? suck your dick? please Donald-senpai notice me!!!!

Yeah I honestly feel like we're about a year away from an r/thedonald moderator doing press briefings like "Haha, you snowflakes triggered about Europe cutting all ties with the USA and the war in North Korea is turning into Iraq 2.0? Mmmmmm your tears are so salty and warm. All hail god emperor Trump!" probably with a guy fawkes mask on.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

Uh lol scratch that he's even turning on kushner now https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/864586353056636933
anyone that works or aligns with trump has a genetic predisposition for being a cuck

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Chris James 2 posted:

Goddamn is Kushner a weird looking motherfucker.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I wouldn't call Huckabee funny, but the guy has an active sense of humor and seems like he would be a great neighbor or something. Too bad every stance he takes on every issue is wrong and bad.

a really great neighbor if you like the constant sound of dog torture

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Greenwald doesn't care who's right or wrong and how the world is going to turn out as long as America is damaged.

hell same

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Huckabee is the guy that complains you have too much beer and the music is too loud at your backyard cookout

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Vladimir Putin posted:

this is a better way of putting it, yeah

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Night10194 posted:

Looks like a mannequin come to life.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Some of us also have jobs in the media itself or are still closely associated with people working for news organizations and they frequently have poo poo to share before it actually makes it online or on tv

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Solarin posted:

so they are making up their own bill from scratch but we haven't even gotten the CBO for the house bill? And they said they are waiting on that score before voting? I don't understand what the gently caress

yeah, a lot of the senate work is in a holding pattern because they want to know how bad the house bill is first

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

https://twitter.com/ethan_booker/status/846363247343292416

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

is this a bad time to ask jared to mow my lawn

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I can't believe we're throwing away trillions on duck ramps!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

I don't and that's why your mother and I got divorced

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Night10194 posted:

for real? he looks like a pretty good looking dude :confused: (for a cuck)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
Israelis getting mad. Surprise

• Locked thread