Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
if you search "demo" on the shop it brings up games with demos, although disgaea is absent from the list
Maybe cuz its too new? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Because we're all beta testers at this point.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
My Switch remains fuckin awesome.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

So...you say the Switch is good?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Kirios posted:

So...you say the Switch is good?

ehhh..... yeh, it is in fact good!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I still refuse to update my switch. I can still get on eShop

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Tom, could you try not being a gimmick poster for like a week? This thread is filled with your zero effort, zero content posts. You try to be funny every post. Just be normal for like a week. Looking yourself to one joke a day.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I loaded up the disgea demo and I'm not a pedophile so I turned it off when some girl with giant boobs showed up.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Kirios posted:

It's pretty safe to say that they don't have another Wii U on their hands. A conservative guess is the Switch will hit 3DS levels of total sales.

Is that a conservative guess? The 3DS seems to sell about 75% what the PS4 does so that seems like it would constitute quite a success on Nintendo's part.

It certainly isn't another Wii U though.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I wonder how long it'll be before Switch overtakes X1 in sales.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That depends on if you want to count Scorpion as a XB1 or as it's own thing. If you count that I wouldn't expect switch to pass it until close to end of life since it has a lot of catching up to do.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Cojawfee posted:

I loaded up the disgea demo and I'm not a pedophile so I turned it off when some girl with giant boobs showed up.

You should have waited until you saw her bunny outfit before masturbating in disgust throwing the Switch down.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

I know what you're saying but "pedophile" and "giant boobs" is still an odd pairing in the same sentence.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Al Borland Corp. posted:

That depends on if you want to count Scorpion as a XB1 or as it's own thing. If you count that I wouldn't expect switch to pass it until close to end of life since it has a lot of catching up to do.

It's going to get confusing because Microsoft is promising that now xboxes will play the past 2 or 3 generations of games and also the next generation. Or whatever their plan was. Point being that generations don't really mean much for xbox anymore.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

LethalGeek posted:

I know what you're saying but "pedophile" and "giant boobs" is still an odd pairing in the same sentence.

In an anime meme game, though? It's like peanut butter and jelly.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Cojawfee posted:

It's going to get confusing because Microsoft is promising that now xboxes will play the past 2 or 3 generations of games and also the next generation. Or whatever their plan was. Point being that generations don't really mean much for xbox anymore.

I'd argue generations don't mean anything for console makers besides Nintendo at this point

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

SeANMcBAY posted:

Chris is making regular videos again.

On topic: Today is the last day to get Gunvolt as a free DLC character in Blaster Master Zero. He'll be $1.99 after. You can still grab the free DLC even if you don't have the full game for whatever reason.

As someone who hasn't bought the game yet but probably will eventually, this is handy.

AfroGunsou posted:

dunno if anyone mentioned it or when it even happened but the disgaea demo is on the NA shop now

:neckbeard:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I'd argue generations don't mean anything for console makers besides Nintendo at this point

I welcome the Super Switch in 2.5 years personally.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

LethalGeek posted:

I welcome the Super Switch in 2.5 years personally.

Switch Lite Plus in 1.75

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Tom, could you try not being a gimmick poster for like a week? This thread is filled with your zero effort, zero content posts. You try to be funny every post. Just be normal for like a week. Looking yourself to one joke a day.

Actually it's not a joke and has some very good content. Sorry for the positivity. Wow

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Switch. XL. 3D.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The direct is in 30 minutes right?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Tim Whatley....bad???

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
+24 hours

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Tim Whatley....bad???

Probably true.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Ah dang, thought it was today.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

LethalGeek posted:

Nintendo Switch: I'm dating a bust.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Kashuno posted:

Tim Whatley....bad???

Let's just say, he's no Nintendo Switch.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

DisposableHero posted:

Nintendo Switch: I'm dating a bust.

Nintendo Switch: Where the gently caress is the virtual console?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

you antidentite scum make me sick

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Next you'll be saying they should have their own schools!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Probably true.

hosed up.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Good...AnD dEd!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Did you know the first ever electronic message ever transmitted was "What hath god wrought"?

Sonichu as a custom character is what

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I can't wait for the VC to come out so we can get to the step in the Nintendo thread where people complain about the pricing.

Also so I can replay Earthbound and hopefully Gamecube games at whatever the price because I am a sucker.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kashuno posted:

Ouya was going to have yearly system releases, right? How did that work out, will the current Ouya play original Ouya games?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
As long as Nintendo continues to charge a small reasonable upgrade fee for those who bought it on the previous console, I'll have no complaints.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Guy Goodbody posted:

Ouya was going to have yearly system releases, right? How did that work out, will the current Ouya play original Ouya games?

Er... Well. Yes.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
How's the Disgaea demo? I haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet, but it's definitely one of the things that had me hype for the Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Disgaea5 is excellent

• Locked thread