Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
You always here about autistic guys, but what about the girls? Personally, I believe that women are capable of doing anything, including being autistic. Post your favorite high-powered autistic women in this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pick

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qPFAT4p8Lc

Mary Temple Grandin (born August 29, 1947) is an American professor of animal science at Colorado State University, consultant to the livestock industry on animal behavior, and autism spokesperson. She is one of the first individuals on the autism spectrum to publicly share insights from her personal experience of autism. She invented the "hug box" device to calm those on the autism spectrum. In the 2010 Time 100, an annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world, she was named in the "Heroes" category. She was the subject of the award-winning, semi-biographical film, Temple Grandin.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Sorry but no. There are some things men are just better at than women, and being autistic is one of them.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

Sorry but no. There are some things men are just better at than women, and being autistic is one of them.
And raping

Men at quite good at raping

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
the tact of a wizard

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if you found an autistic lady that was like really good at sucking dick? Would it be okay?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is this the right thread to post this video in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtwzLU5Ls3k

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What if you found an autistic lady that was like really good at sucking dick? Would it be okay?

Why wouldn't it be okay? Autistic people can live normal fellatio lives.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

is this the right thread to post this video in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtwzLU5Ls3k

Ok

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
There is definitely a girl at my work who has Asperger's. She's always wide/crazy eyed and making weird observations. She also explains things wayyyy to long. Creepy vibe. Kinda cute tho.

Related question, at what point do I stop saying: "Girl" to describe a woman? This girl is my age, which is 31. I wouldn't call my male co-workers "boys." Am I sexist?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

There is definitely a girl at my work who has Asperger's. She's always wide/crazy eyed and making weird observations. She also explains things wayyyy to long. Creepy vibe. Kinda cute tho.

Related question, at what point do I stop saying: "Girl" to describe a woman? This girl is my age, which is 31. I wouldn't call my male co-workers "boys." Am I sexist?

girls become women when they turn 18

its not hard dude

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How about "Chick" or is that too dated

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
There is definitely a fine-rear end-bitch at my work who has Asperger's

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

There is definitely a fine-rear end-bitch at my work who has Asperger's

You gonna hit that?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Gal or gal pal. Cutie. Babe. Toots. The incels say "female humanoid creature" which you can guess is quite genuine and unironic (they honestly can't picture women as people kind of like them and their friends)

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cosmik Slop posted:

You gonna hit that?

Lol you think the avg male goon has game?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Cosmik Slop posted:

You gonna hit that?

She's married and so am I.

So hopefully.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think women are perfectly capable of being autistic. I mean you might not have your van goughs or picassos or even a decent bob ross, but I think women can totally be autistic if they put their mind to it. If their boobs aren't smearing the paint while their short flabby arms clumsily slop the canvas that is. :shrug:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Seems to be that it was not really considered something that could effect women until a few years ago.

https://everydayaspie.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/females-with-aspergers-syndrome-checklist-by-samantha-craft/

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I swear this was before I saw this thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820664&pagenumber=2#post472413876

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
If a girl has really nice, big boobs can she even actually be autistic?

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

lol

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Zil posted:

Seems to be that it was not really considered something that could effect women until a few years ago.

https://everydayaspie.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/females-with-aspergers-syndrome-checklist-by-samantha-craft/

I'm pretty sure that list covers ever variation of human personality on the entire planet.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
For a long time it was difficult to diagnose autism spectrum disorder in women and girls.

The main and surest sign of autism spectrum disorder is that women want nothing to do with you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Anything men can do, women can do better. Including autism.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Is it really hard to recognize a cp vs a real pick post? I feel like it really isn't

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Women don't get the autisms

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Drunk Nerds posted:

Is it really hard to recognize a cp vs a real pick post? I feel like it really isn't

apparently I don't have your talent

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

gnarlyhotep posted:

apparently I don't have your talent

IT's super easy, GOd...
Check out row 12 of my pick spreadsheet, "age." Clearly pick's most commonly expressed "age" is late 20s. Refer to line 8(eight) of picks posts (if you count spaces between paragraphs as lines it's actually line 9(nine). Clearly she states her age as "early 30s." 30s represents any number with a tens (10s) digit of 3. Now 3 doesn't equal 2, based upon proofs established in the early 1900s (nineteen hundreds). Therefore, she is not posting in the authentic first (1st) person, but rather under the guise of someone else, a la Lottery of Babylon.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

I'm dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g&t=647s

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

But why

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler