Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
imo things will calm down and there will be more more moments where trump truly becomses president on his trip

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

well at least you guys are getting gun control soon

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lol time for the GOP to think Guns Are Bad again.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

RENEGADE CUCKSKY posted:

he probably doesnt know that he has this ability tbqh

I'm guessing he'll have a lot of people reminding him this year

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Jesus loving Christ, it's only been a week.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

fart blood posted:

I don't know why you're saying "RIP", nothing else has mattered before and this won't either.

It's a hell of a funny story though.

This is like one of those things science has yet to understand, but it turns out that if enough things that individually have zero matter accumulate, eventually the collection will begin to matter

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump activated Comey's trap cards

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I heard that some justice was being obstructed itt

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

RandomBlue posted:

Jesus loving Christ, it's only been a week.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Rah! posted:

i'm not on the committee but i have a leak that confirms that an RNC staffer was bludgeoned to death with an object the shape of trey gowdy's head and then roger stone covered it up with alex jones' help

thank you for submitting this troubling evidence to the committee. initial findings indicate that cosmetic surgery to reduce the appearance of cranial ridges in these two individuals to hide their origins may have been undertaken while they were young, only for the ridges to reassert themselves later in their lifecycles which are REDACTED and no less than a period of REDACTED to REDACTED years.

paranoid randroid posted:

as for Gowdy, the evidence is not fully in yet but my team is hypothesizing that a teleporter accident of some sort may be involved

thank you, M. Randroid. another grave possibility the committee must consider.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ex post facho posted:

i'm starting a Trump Thread Select Senate Committee on Investigating the Unusual Shape of Roger Stone and Trey Gowdy's Heads

founding committee members:

- ex post facho (chair)
- squizzle
- paranoid randroid
- schnorkles
- baloogan - currently under investigation for ties to Russia
- tight booty shorts
- epic high five
- lastgirl
- turdfuzz
- joementum

Our first step will be to investigate the lineage of these specimens to determine exactly how the REDACTED species managed to REDACTED with human hosts, leading to the "births" of M. Stone and M. Gowdy.

hes a prototype Zika baby fam

solved it for ya

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
what the gently caress is going on

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

boethius posted:

They all find this "troubling if true."

im extremely troubled, but not in any way that would suggest this is illegal

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Trump could of course pardon all his staff for any wrong doing but you know he's way too much of a spiteful rear end in a top hat to ever do that

depends on how loyal he thinks theyve been plus how difficult it is to write a pardon because laziness

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

extemporaneous

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Led by that bastard Dormnal K. Tormpf!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

well at least you guys are getting gun control soon

this kinda thing is literally why reagan outlawed open carry when he was governor of california

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

iSheep posted:

lol time for the GOP to think Guns Are Bad again.

Given the blatant "kill poor people" language they loaded into the AHCA, I don't think it's out of the question that they'd literally try to make gun ownership by non-whites an act of terrorism.

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne3y3trddm8

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

imo things will calm down and there will be more more moments where trump truly becomses president on his trip

if trump is even allowed into israel he's gonna piss on the western wall

maybe literally

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Only about twelve or thirteen more hours until Trump admits to all this on twitter

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Yinlock posted:

im extremely troubled, but not in any way that would suggest this is illegal

What is the exact amount of troubled one can be without actually doing anything? That's how troubled I am.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:hellyeah:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Epic High Five posted:

Also that the trip may be cancelled because he just burned a Mossad agent, likely resulting in at least 1 death

"if they just keep convincing isis that a bunch of mossad agents have infiltrated them, they'll keep murdering themselves in a paranoid orgy of cleansing violence. brilliant strategy, as expected from the master of persuasion" -- the dilbert guy, probably

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Yinlock posted:

i hope this finishes soon, i really want to get to the hl2 run

They really fly in that one, a lot less saving/loading compared to LoN (legend of Nixon)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Going a little dark on the news until Mon cuz of a trip, hope everyone survives the meantime.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/864600698046074881

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ex post facho posted:

i'm starting a Trump Thread Select Senate Committee on Investigating the Unusual Shape of Roger Stone and Trey Gowdy's Heads

founding committee members:

- ex post facho (chair)
- squizzle
- paranoid randroid
- schnorkles
- baloogan - currently under investigation for ties to Russia
- tight booty shorts
- epic high five
- lastgirl
- turdfuzz
- joementum

Our first step will be to investigate the lineage of these specimens to determine exactly how the REDACTED species managed to REDACTED with human hosts, leading to the "births" of M. Stone and M. Gowdy.

wtf is wrong with you

why

why in all the names of every dead god would you want to make people look at trey gowdy!!!!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Corny posted:

what the gently caress is going on

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/lkmcgann/status/864599935341264904

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its the only thing thats reliably produced tighter gun control laws, too

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/presberniebook/status/864546599552331777

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

Only about twelve or thirteen more hours until Trump admits to all this on twitter

dont you think he might go on oprah this week :allears:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol and the berny scam continues

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

thank you for submitting this troubling evidence to the committee. initial findings indicate that cosmetic surgery to reduce the appearance of cranial ridges in these two individuals to hide their origins may have been undertaken while they were young, only for the ridges to reassert themselves later in their lifecycles which are REDACTED and no less than a period of REDACTED to REDACTED years.

thank you, M. Randroid. another grave possibility the committee must consider.

is this the hotline to report crimes committed by old white dudes with weird heads

because id like to report roger stone for being a dumb rear end in a top hat

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i made peanut butter dumplings with jelly filling, i have no idea why

turned out pretty good, tbh

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

that all depends on what your definition of 'investigation' is

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dont you think he might go on oprah this week :allears:

i hope he goes on dr phil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump has said that when he looks in the mirror he sees the reflection of a 35 year old man.

He should turn off his monitor. lol

• Locked thread