Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MSNBC is a waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

I'm pretty sure it always was a leftist fantasy - basically slam the country into a wall at high enough speed to get even the rurals to realize FCN is the only answer. The ultimate strategic voting, as it were.

shame about all those destroyed immigrant families

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Citizen Tayne posted:

Matt Taibbi's book goes into exactly that, he interviewed multiple people who said they couldn't understand a word HRC said but Trump spoke their language. Lol

american mutha fucka do you speak it

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Citizen Tayne posted:

I haven't gotten a loving thing done since January 20th

posting doesnt count??

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"Now"

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

E👏G👏O
said everyone with two brain cells over a year ago

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Solarin posted:

obama got to murder people with flying robots for 8 years don't get sentimental on me now!!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

“With news like this I’m beginning to wonder why Trump ran in the first place and if he really cares about the country,” said a senior Trump appointee involved in counter-ISIS policymaking. “I miss candidate Trump. Now he’s just a pathetic mess.”
“I doubt he did it to collude [with the Russians]. I think he’s dumb and doesn’t know the difference,” a former FBI official told The Daily Beast. “He thinks he’s arranging some business deal except that he’s not.”
“I don’t think he shared the classified intelligence to collude. I think he shared because he thinks he’s playing chess when he’s actually playing checkers. International affairs is not like buying a golf course,” added a second former FBI official.
When asked if the Russians could use the information Trump provided in way that harms the U.S., this official said, “of course.”
The Russians, the source added, “like [Trump’s] mental instability and stupidity. They don’t like his unpredictability.”

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/864608528966836225

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
wolf is in :wow: mode

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/864609209027055617

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KristinFisher/status/864608637590876160

https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/864608676740554752

Y'ALL SNOWFLAKE CUCKS

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol, JEB! can't even be the best at being a mess.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Jazerus posted:

trump is a WASTE

Serious bit here, but we were all wondering way back when Trump just won the election if his psyche could handle the constant battering it was going to take as president. *sticks thumb up rear end to calculate Bayesian probability* I'd give Trump a 38% chance of leaving the white house due to a psychotic break based off his current fears of cable cars, stairs, criticism, and escalating paranoia now that everyone really is out to get him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Solarin posted:

Yeah, it's basically only what white male straight suburban "gently caress you DAAAAD" leftists stick with, everyone else is generally aware of how bad the damage would be on the way to the glorious death by fire before the glorious rebirth from the ashes.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

if only that were possible

old titles show up in search results, its tracked somewhere likely under radium's underpants

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

owns

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Thats some impressive 5D chess by my main man president donald j trump with that comey firing

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/864604803174981632

trump freaking out and starting to send out emails to the trumpists

So yeah... is this an open call for political violence? Am I misinterpreting this?

:ranbowdash:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

obama got to murder people with flying robots for 8 years don't get sentimental on me now!!

yeah obama was a big gently caress up too

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/864606878453706753

LOL

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I think they need a safe space

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

eatenmyeyes posted:

So yeah... is this an open call for political violence? Am I misinterpreting this?

:ranbowdash:
It's not. Sorry.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im so close dont stop

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Heaven Spacey posted:

Civil War II would basically be coastal states versus the deep south and midwest and the population and economic advantage there is even more hilariously disproportionate than the advantage the Union had over the Confederacy in Civil War I.

More important is the industrial and tech supremacy

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol remember when sessions recused himself from this stuff

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

hahaha

yessss

yessss!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

posting doesnt count??

ive barely been able to post tho, i feel like i should have at least double the posts i do rn

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

jeb! is ready

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Thats some impressive 5D chess by my main man president donald j trump with that comey firing

"you libtards cant even see how badly youre getting played right now" i say with a shake of my head and a self-indulgent chuckle as im led out in cuffs

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

i'm sure there's at least a few republican senators deep in their cups about the possibility that they might be forced to impeach their own president after spending the last six months slavishly defending everything he did

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jazerus posted:

jeb! is ready

JEB!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol Comey roped that fat orange cuck into impeaching he own drat self

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Oh that's the stuff

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

What does Bill Mitchell have to say about all this?

I don't have Twitter and I don't want to Google it because I'll see his picture and think of Spicer's hot replacement and then feel revulsion at being attracted to female Bill Michell again.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

triple sulk posted:

im so close dont stop

What kind of used up sex worker are you that it takes more than that to get you there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Heaven Spacey posted:

Civil War II would basically be coastal states versus the deep south and midwest and the population and economic advantage there is even more hilariously disproportionate than the advantage the Union had over the Confederacy in Civil War I.

We deserve whatever may come.

• Locked thread