Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Like at least Spunky and his ilk know Trump is poo poo and just enjoy trolling whiney gay liberals like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
also lol at calling one of the most high profile people in the admin resigning in disgrace less than 60 days in "staffing issues"

"yeah, I've been having some relationship issues lately" I say as I pour kerosene on my girlfriend's car

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

You're in this thread daily defending Donald trump as president I don't really have to say anything more

of course you, you are the establishment

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

themrguy posted:

also lol at calling one of the most high profile people in the admin resigning in disgrace less than 60 days in "staffing issues"

"yeah, I've been having some relationship issues lately" I say as I pour kerosene on my girlfriend's car

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

of course you, you are the establishment

lol what. Stop day drinking

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

"gently caress you you're the establishment!" - A multi millionaire property developer who went to a top military school and inherited his fortune from daddy.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

lol i was talking about flynn, but this still a dumb as gently caress talking point

"in one context nine months ago you wanted one thing, but now in a totally different context you want another?! make up your minds!"

not only does it require you to believe that the man who ran for office to chants of "lock her up" fired comey for being too hard on clinton, it was also directly contradicted by trump himself like a day later

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Strategic Tea posted:

"gently caress you you're the establishment!" - A multi millionaire property developer who went to a top military school and inherited his fortune from daddy.

multi billionaire, and he is a dr. now too

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

multi billionaire, and he is a dr. now too

You're dumb and I bet your dick is bad

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Like you got one of those weird things where the hole ends up under the head

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

You're dumb and I bet your dick is bad

you post worse than gurf

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Thanks to government leakers and unnamed sources, we now have the most transparent administration in history!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
you probably donated already to hillary's new 501c, ending the amount in .69 to show your affection for her

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

you post worse than gurf

Post your dick and prove me wrong, cuz I and everyone else are now convinced your pee hole is in a weird place and society is not comfortable with that still

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
you are a frequent publisher in /resist on reddit, as your username also has a 69 in there somewhere

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Shut up you're all terrible.
Sean Spicer hates dipping Dots!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/sean-spicer-has-been-fighting-dippin-dots-on-twitter-for-years/

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Get it fixed, get it covered, whatever you gotta do. Just take care of it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

We know we made fun of that like 50 pages ago

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i would but i'm circumcised, and i don't want you thinking well it's ok for him it must be ok for minority children in detroit

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Poetic Justice posted:

You should always be skeptical of the media. Just because this one story turned out to be partially true doesn't mean everything else they say forever is completely true. Use some common sense and critical thinking, please, tyvm.
Pointless contrarian dismissals of any mainstream news story seems to be the unifying factor in this thread for anyone defending Trump. I understand the call for skepticism, but this isn't rational. Skepticism would be looking at a statement and thinking "what indication do I have that this is false?" or "what evidence would disprove this?" Instead the common response to news articles or information as it comes in is just "FAKE NEWS" to stall until media sources that are explicitly in the tank for Trump give a spin on it, and then that message starts getting repeated by the same people (who are wise not to link to these sources). God forbid any of you apply the same standard to opinion blogs and conspiracy media as you do the MSM.

What I'm saying is, I genuinely hope the Silent Majority can work Riddick into your upcoming Trump avatar.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
wikileaks killed seth rich

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

This is the first time I've heard about this. LOL. I've never had dippin dots so I can't speak to whether or not they suck or not.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Poetic Justice posted:

He is trying to help and save lives

Poetic Justice posted:

Quite a stretch!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Yeah I fired the FBI director because he was investigating me, so what? I can't do that?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Knight posted:

Pointless contrarian dismissals of any mainstream news story seems to be the unifying factor in this thread for anyone defending Trump. I understand the call for skepticism, but this isn't rational. Skepticism would be looking at a statement and thinking "what indication do I have that this is false?" or "what evidence would disprove this?" Instead the common response to news articles or information as it comes in is just "FAKE NEWS" to stall until media sources that are explicitly in the tank for Trump give a spin on it, and then that message starts getting repeated by the same people (who are wise not to link to these sources). God forbid any of you apply the same standard to opinion blogs and conspiracy media as you do the MSM.

What I'm saying is, I genuinely hope the Silent Majority can work Riddick into your upcoming Trump avatar.

there isn't anything rational about the counter-trump movement, from the fake hate crimes, pisstapes, two scoops of ice cream, or the weird thing between him and ivanka (would). the d&d election night thread had to be interupted by mods because of the amount of people threatening suicide.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

As Carl Sagan famously said, "Extraordinary claims require no evidence."

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Poetic Justice posted:

You should always be skeptical of the media. Just because this one story turned out to be partially true doesn't mean everything else they say forever is completely true. Use some common sense and critical thinking, please, tyvm.

"I'm using common sense and critical thinking when I scream "FAKE NEWS" over and over until Trump/Fox/Breitbart/Alex Jones has provided me with the appropriate rebuttal, at which point I start screaming that over and over again."

You moron. You complete idiot.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Krustic posted:

This is the first time I've heard about this. LOL. I've never had dippin dots so I can't speak to whether or not they suck or not.

They're really good and Spicey is wrong 100%

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Mnoba posted:

there isn't anything rational about the counter-trump movement, from the fake hate crimes, pisstapes, two scoops of ice cream, or the weird thing between him and ivanka (would). the d&d election night thread had to be interupted by mods because of the amount of people threatening suicide.
I can't imagine why you would focus on people laughing at the ridiculousness of Donald "Two Scoops" Trump and ignore things like the nepotism, constant lies, gutting healthcare, failures in diplomacy, trying to obstruct justice, etc

It's like "They hate us for our freedom" died and was reborn as "They hate him for his burnt steaks!"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets...genumber%3D3310

lol trumps fine

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I haven't read the thread, but how much did trump get fined?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

runupon cracker posted:

I haven't read the thread, but how much did trump get fined?
He was sentenced to life in the White House, but he may get out in 4 years.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Knight posted:

I can't imagine why you would focus on people laughing at the ridiculousness of Donald "Two Scoops" Trump and ignore things like the nepotism, constant lies, gutting healthcare, failures in diplomacy, trying to obstruct justice, etc

It's like "They hate us for our freedom" died and was reborn as "They hate him for his burnt steaks!"

If it wasn't for the (((media))) reporting on his ice cream, Trump would have already made communism and anime real, it's the drat liberals making fun of him that forced him to destroy healthcare because *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Knight posted:

there is nothing wrong with nepotism

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Watching the Trumpskins do mental gymnastics so hard they turn into giant gay pretzels is pretty fun though.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Poetic Justice posted:

Trump also said he didn't even know where the information came from, so he couldn't have given away anything that would lead to a negative diplomatic outcome. He is trying to help and save lives and you got people crucifying him for it, lmao. Never change. The whole point of the WashPo "story" was him telling the ambassador about an potential attack and the Russians or Isis would somehow be able to put two and two together and figure out where that information came from, and that some how makes Trump a menace to democratic society. Quite a stretch!
now that trump admitted to sharing info, i see your narrative shifting to justify what he did instead of denying it. but the fact that the white house was caught so off-guard and was sending mixed messages, at the very least, shows utter incompetence in this disaster of a presidency

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Big, if true.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

What is he mad about?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

solar energy panel posted:

What is he mad about?

His hands are still small

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Lemming posted:

His hands are still small

Him being mad is actually a 20543675083946th dimensional chess move to trick LIEBRALS and THE (((MEDIA))) into thinking he did something bad so he can not do something bad and ergo maga #LockHerUp

• Locked thread