Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

So is Trump still going on a victory tour of Israel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

docbeard posted:

"I was his Vice President, you say? Ha ha, you silly liberals, what will you come up with next?"

"Anyway, that's why my latest executive order revokes women's suffrage."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

docbeard posted:

And he'll still look straight into the camera, smile, and, without missing a beat, claim he's never heard of this...Dennis? Douglas? Tromp person that people keep mentioning.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
*Facebook in 7 months*

"What do you mean I supported Trump? I never thought he was good!"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

gonna own bones to interact with those people

IT IS 2015 SHUT UP AND WE'RE GEARING UP FOR THE JEB CAMPAIGN VS CROOKED HILLARY

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Raged posted:

If you strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can imagine

I still loathe the guy for what he did to the election, but goddamn. Listening to the details of this memo make me respect the guy's meticulously well built fuckbarrel.

He
1. Wrote memos of every interaction with Trump
2. Emailed these memos to other staffers to archive and timestamp them
3. Stayed around for another couple of months and denied Trump his loyalty right to his smug prick face
4. Got fired and within a week dropped the fuckbarrel right on Trump's head amidst a different massive scandal

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154292153101266&set=a.57251386265.78441.624616265&type=3

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Augus posted:

what happened

i toxxed to eat 5lbs of haribo sugarfree gummy bears if trump gets impeached

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
are things mattering now

are things real

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
can we take the word "ratfucking" out of mothball to describe what Comey just did to the president

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/864651626589687809

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Maybe friedman should offer this sage advice to the gop instead: "The first rule of holes is when you’re in one, stop digging. When you’re in three, bring a lot of shovels."

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi relase a joint statement. "Given the potential effect on markets and to save taxpayer dollars we accept Trumps resignation and will end all related investigations"

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

this isn't how you should treat someone who won 306 electoral college votes in a gigantic landslide that everyone thought was impossible

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ap_politics/status/864648912375881729

we're gonna keep this party going all night y'all

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Why do chicken and fish represent those things? Not sure if this is some saying I've never heard or just the usual nonsensical Friedman analogy

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

What was the question?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

disjoe posted:

I got a trial of PlayStation Vue and it's good. But $30 a month? Nah

Anybody have experience with Sling TV?

I had a free trial and loved it. Used it to watch all of Candle Cove on Syfy the month I didn't have TV.

Didn't keep it for the same reason you didn't keep Vue, price seemed a bit much to me. Big downside of the streaming age is every service that's like this is smart enough to keep all the good channels separated so if you want them all you have to pay more than you ever did for cable, and every channel/network that has its own streaming service either costs too much or costs the same as each other so if you want them all you have to pay more than you ever did for cable. I'll just stick with cable

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

D1E posted:

So is Trump still going on a victory tour of Israel?

You say 'victory tour', I say 'fleeing the country'...

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

paranoid randroid posted:

can we take the word "ratfucking" out of mothball to describe what Comey just did to the president

'extremely good' covers it already, I think

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

What was she responding to?

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Lmao

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTJtVyQhN0&t=11s

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yes, and i really liked the use of 'fuckbarrel' on this page also

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Zeroisanumber posted:

What was the question?

Trump?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Comey has ordered his surrogates to accelerate this, things are going to happen much much faster than anybody expects. I thought 2019, poo poo, might not make it to christmas.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
:jackbud: :jackbud: :jackbud:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

someone said that she wouldn't nevertheless persist

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

alright, we celebrated for nothing

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/864652716919967744

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Zeroisanumber posted:

What was the question?

"Do you own any investments in avocados?"

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

I had a free trial and loved it. Used it to watch all of Candle Cove on Syfy the month I didn't have TV.

Didn't keep it for the same reason you didn't keep Vue, price seemed a bit much to me. Big downside of the streaming age is every service that's like this is smart enough to keep all the good channels separated so if you want them all you have to pay more than you ever did for cable, and every channel/network that has its own streaming service either costs too much or costs the same as each other so if you want them all you have to pay more than you ever did for cable. I'll just stick with cable

Thanks! I gots to have my internet anyway and so maybe bundling is the answer

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

you gently caress the rat, the rat fucks back my man

drat drat drat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so the strategy now if to make sure every news org gets a lil bit of this so the nyt still doesnt get to claim victory

nice

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

double-down donnie.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lock Him Up!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Federal investigators have subpoenaed records related to a $3.5 million mortgage that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort took out on his Hamptons home just after leaving the campaign, according to a source familiar with the matter.

The mortgage document that explains how Manafort would pay back the loan was never filed with Suffolk County, New York — and Manafort's company never paid up to $36,000 in taxes that would be due on the loan.

In addition, despite telling NBC News previously that all his real estate transactions are transparent and include his name and signature, Manafort's name and signature do not appear on any of the loan documents that are publicly available. A Manafort spokesperson said the $3.5 million loan, which was taken out through a shell company, was repaid in December, but also said that paperwork showing the repayment was not filed until he was asked about the loan by NBC News.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

favorite member of wu tang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I'm still 20 pages behind and I love you all sooooo much