Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

The Ape of Naples posted:

I just looked at the episode photos. Wasn't Ron Funches really fat? Did he lose a bunch of weight?

Yes, yes he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh hey, all the Farts & Procreation episodes are back in the CBB feed. Dunno when that happened but good on them for taking those out of the paywall :unsmith:

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Jon Daly is so funny.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Oh hey, all the Farts & Procreation episodes are back in the CBB feed. Dunno when that happened but good on them for taking those out of the paywall :unsmith:

Been there for a few months. Nice to listen to Harris again. I love their half-assed character improv. F&P 3 was amazing with all the different levels.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
lol "Papa Johns Misty"

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

manyak posted:

lol "Papa Johns Misty"

what

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That joke flew right over my head until they spelled it out. I have never heard of Father John Misty or whatever.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

But do you even own a TV?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Jon Daly owes you royalties

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hey so Jessica St. Clair apparently had breast cancer. And beat it :unsmith:
https://twitter.com/Jessica_StClair/status/862080050312527872

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

soggybagel posted:

Jon Daly is so funny.

I laughed a little too hard at his plugs theme

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Papa Johns Misty at it again:

http://www.stereogum.com/1940200/fa...ef&utm_campaign

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Aww man. I just saw that, took a screenshot and ran to this thread.

edit: Did Funches break Powerless getting cancelled on CBB? The news is only hitting sites now.
http://deadline.com/2017/05/powerless-canceled-by-nbc-1202090704/

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 07:51 on May 12, 2017

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Just wanted to bump this thread to ask if anyone remembers which episode has Scott saying "Lick my pussy Precious" as Mo'Nique's character in Precious: Based on the novel Push by Sapphire

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I googled it and found, presumably, you asking that question on Reddit and the Earwolf forms, and also a reference to the 'based on the novel' joke in a Reddit post about ep 412. Go listen to that one and report back.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Papa John Misty posted:

I googled it and found, presumably, you asking that question on Reddit and the Earwolf forms, and also a reference to the 'based on the novel' joke in a Reddit post about ep 412. Go listen to that one and report back.

That 'based on the novel' joke is in a couple of eps I think. I know it's essentially Wittles' first phone corner.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 14, 2017

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I want to relisten to every Wittles episode now.

To this day I randomly get HARRIS'S FOAM CORNER! YEAH! WHAT! HARRISON'S FOAM CORNER. YEAH! C'MON. stuck in my head.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Haven't listened to the episode yet, but that beard :stare:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I checked Osment's IMDB profile to see what he's been in lately, and the pic he's using there has that beard as well. Made me think he's going to have a huge career resurgence in a few years as Hollywood's go-to for burly prospector types (The most in-demand role imaginable.)

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The beard definitely helps his weird face have a bit more of a balance than normal. Dude seems super chill, really happy he's fallen into this cool and strange comedy-adjacent niche over the past few years.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Yeah, I definitely liked HJO more than I thought I would last time he was on, but I really am constantly surprised by how small his face is in comparison to the size of his head.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
HJO's pretty charming in this episode. I wish he'd distance himself from Kevin Smith film-wise, but I get that he has to go where the work is.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
He would probably suffer from being associated with Kevin Smith's movies if people still paid attention to them.

Gargamel Gibson fucked around with this message at 15:14 on May 16, 2017

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I especially liked that part with Scott's parting words at the end there

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

HJO is a good sport to rehash the Sixth Sense for probably the 3,000th time

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
"Do they say I see dead people to you?"
"Every time."
"Do you laugh?"
"Every time."

I thought that was hilarious

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I got around to listening to last week's episode today and I love Papa John's Misty

but it made me glad they don't really play Would You Rather anymore even though it turned out ok "your silly putty buttcheeks itch when flying on your giant purple birdman" :geno:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
They should play What Am I Thinking again, and make all the guests miserable.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Riddle Me This is still the best game

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
It's been a long time since they took a plane break.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I thought Jing It or Ding It was fun.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Jukebox Jury was the best game because it typically resulted in a 15 minute "Scott grows actively contemptuous of his fanbase" segment

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

JethroMcB posted:

Jukebox Jury was the best game because it typically resulted in a 15 minute "Scott grows actively contemptuous of his fanbase" segment

What a very mustard thing to say

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

JethroMcB posted:

Are there any recommended Jukebox Jury's, as I've been listening for years (before it was CBB) and I don't recall ever hearing one based on a combination of not listening to every episode and inability to make it to the end as I listen going to sleep. Due to the latter it's literally taken me no less than 15 attempts to finish the 8th year anniversary, and it was worth every moment.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

EL BROMANCE posted:

Are there any recommended Jukebox Jury's, as I've been listening for years (before it was CBB) and I don't recall ever hearing one based on a combination of not listening to every episode and inability to make it to the end as I listen going to sleep. Due to the latter it's literally taken me no less than 15 attempts to finish the 8th year anniversary, and it was worth every moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6J_tN3h_y4

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Chucky Spliff makes his triumphant return today on Lapkus' podcast. It's pretty incredible. Very goofy. They really succeed in making each other laugh, and then end up confusing who is playing who when more characters show up.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ArtVandelay posted:

Chucky Spliff makes his triumphant return today on Lapkus' podcast. It's pretty incredible. Very goofy. They really succeed in making each other laugh, and then end up confusing who is playing who when more characters show up.

gently caress. I played it without really paying attention and I didn't make the connection.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Wasn't a huge fan of the new episode. I'm Dying Up Here sounds good, though.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Vulture Fest ep with Parham, St Clair, and a bunch of others is now on Howl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Franchescanado posted:

Wasn't a huge fan of the new episode. I'm Dying Up Here sounds good, though.

Weird. I loved it. The guest had a good vibe.