Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Mr. Hands was in Washington I thought

but yeah we went for Trump first lol, kill us all we are beyond redemption

Pence inherited the title of Mr. Hands for his dedication to the equestrian peoples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
:lol: Kasich just tap out dude

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol bernie owned kasich

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FistEnergy posted:

I'm not at all surprised by the corruption but I really underestimated the stupidity

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ahaha bernie's pressing kasich on if he thinks trump is a lier

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i would unironically like bernie to run as vp to somebody else. he would be a light-side cheney.

:yeah:

ideally somebody who isn't 80 years old

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Kasich getting owned.

drat that's a brawl. Why can't we get something like this from the antifa-alt-right fights? All they ever do is yell at each other, maybe some shoving.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

I liked the rain and the 55 degree breezy days it brought tho

85 degrees means my dog gets more worn out on our walks tho so it's mix and match

my doggo gets excited for backyard time and then just lays in the shade of the awning

it's cute. she's four tomorrow! how old is your doggo?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the godsmack guy kinda looks like tim allen now that i think about it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

PostNouveau posted:

Kasich's so loving naive about the GOP.

he's not naive

he knows that the republican base have the memory of loving goldfish so he can say anything he wants to and they'll believe him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ages posted:

Pence inherited the title of Mr. Hands for his dedication to the equestrian peoples

see edit but yeah I figured it out eventually

I'm from Indiana didn't you know? If not, I'm from Indiana! That's means I'm dumb as hell

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

kasich acting like calling someone a liar is a loving slur and not a proper assessment of the facts what a dipshit

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
haha kasich basically trying to get bernie to be nicer and bernie's just "haha gently caress no"

bernie: "so you're saying it's hyperbole, i'm saying trump's a liar, is he not a liar?"
kasich: "...

liar is a very strong word"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

nobody gives a poo poo about decorum anymore, you cuck! CUCK!!!!!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

kiss my grits kasich

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fullhouse posted:

nobody gives a poo poo about decorum anymore, you cuck! CUCK!!!!!

TRUMP!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Following politics right now is like being an astronaut flying into a black hole. What lies beyond the event horizon is either going to be blackness and death or totally awesome.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dewgy posted:

haha kasich basically trying to get bernie to be nicer and bernie's just "haha gently caress no"

bernie: "so you're saying it's hyperbole, i'm saying trump's a liar, is he not a liar?"

bernie debates are slow burns but they pay out pretty well :allears:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

my doggo gets excited for backyard time and then just lays in the shade of the awning

it's cute. she's four tomorrow! how old is your doggo?

8 in August! But he's a Jack Russell mix so he doesn't actually age

Do you have a fenced in back yard? Because if so we may have to arrange a doggie playdate so he can wear himself out and stop RIDING MY rear end WITH HIS INSANE TERRIER ENERGY

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

has rump been impeached yet

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
fbi agents are incredible, they do their jobs

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
did Trump fix his oopsie daisy yet

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

biden was cool grandpa who slipped you a twenty and whispered that he wouldn't tell your mom that he could smell jazz cigarettes on you. bernie is the affable cranky grandpa who would ask you what your grades are and then tell you to get better grades but then slip you a twenty and say he knows you're working hard.

Biden was actually real bad about marijuana and drug enforcement

He should still be VP for life of course

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

deathbysnusnu posted:

Following politics right now is like being an astronaut flying into a black hole. What lies beyond the event horizon is either going to be blackness and death or totally awesome.

interstellar is dumb. it's just death

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

I had to reset my clocks like a dozen times from feggen power outages tho so big storms come with a price

but at least you won't have to set your clocks for DST

because

y'know

you're in indiana

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Redgrendel2001 posted:

What's funnier is people still believe that.

She took money from shady motherfuckers who stole it from poor people. Spent all the dough on convents and evangelizing. She was real bad, OP

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

did Trump fix his oopsie daisy yet

he fixed it by sending even more oopsie daisies

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dewgy posted:

mother fucker 'liar' is not a strong word

did he or did he not break the holy commandment against lying

if you had done what he did would you have to be trying to weasel your way past st peter if you did not repent for it

stop being an oily lawyer and speak true!!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

8 in August! But he's a Jack Russell mix so he doesn't actually age

Do you have a fenced in back yard? Because if so we may have to arrange a doggie playdate so he can wear himself out and stop RIDING MY rear end WITH HIS INSANE TERRIER ENERGY

yep. it's not huge but it's good for her. she's half boxer half collie-ish mutt. she's kind of nervous around new people but i'd like her to socialize more because we're going to have guests this summer.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

that's worth a vote by itself

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

because

y'know

you're in indiana

naw it's just EST now

farmers lost that battle but that loss means they're just doubling down even harder on our insane blue laws

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

but the massive time distortion as you approach the Death Horizon slows down your perception of events such that your death is extremely slow and agonizing. a quick death is too good for us

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
seems like this Erdogan guy might be Actually Bad

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/864665943129108481

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Listening to Joy Reid on MSNBC makes me feel better about Pence getting his when all of this goes down. I hope the entire administration burns and we end up with Friend Ben as President.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

goons lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

murked by dragon posted:

fbi agents are incredible, they do their jobs

yeah

out of all the 3 letter agencies the fbi is the one that will gently caress you harder than any other one could and they will do it in a completely legal and well documented manner

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

because

y'know

you're in indiana

i think only some portion of indiana doesn't do dst. i wish the whole state didn't because my parents are in arizona and they don't do dst so we're always forgetting each other's schedules. "call you at six? seven? i dunno!"

dst is dumb.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Gringostar posted:

yeah

out of all the 3 letter agencies the fbi is the one that will gently caress you harder than any other one could and they will do it in a completely legal and well documented manner

i was just quoting master kasich but sure

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

interstellar is dumb. it's just death

but we don't know what kind of death it will be. What new kinds of horror and pain await us after the event horizon? No one has ever experienced what we are about to.

What a time to be alive, and then die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fullhouse posted:

but the massive time distortion as you approach the Death Horizon slows down your perception of events such that your death is extremely slow and agonizing. a quick death is too good for us

as you approach the event horizon time moves normally for you

• Locked thread