Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

NotWearingPants posted:

lmao that the story alt-right shitheels chose as a distraction to the Trump Russia stories is probably going to turn out to be part of the Trump Russia scandal.

Rich had info on Russia's interference in the election and Russian agents took him out.

Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Yeah the guy who was going to release a bunch of DNC emails got shot by a mugger who didn't take anything, or committed suicide by shooting himself in the back.

lol so do you think muggers shoot people and then loot the corpses like a role playing game or something because most people, when they murder someone in the street, are going to run away before witnesses start looking for the source of gunshots

why do all these alt right morons keep confusing video game logic with real human behavior, i ask rhetorically

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

boner confessor posted:

lol so do you think muggers shoot people and then loot the corpses like a role playing game or something because most people, when they murder someone in the street, are going to run away before witnesses start looking for the source of gunshots

why do all these alt right morons keep confusing video game logic with real human behavior, i ask rhetorically

Yeah you're right they just murder people and risk life in jail/lethal injection for no reason at all.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

so has anyone pointed out that when the cops got to him he was not only alive but conscious? and that he didn't die until several hours later in a hospital?

doesn't seem like a very professional hit imo. everyone knows its two in the chest AND one in the head, not OR

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Rex-Goliath posted:

so has anyone pointed out that when the cops got to him he was not only alive but conscious? and that he didn't die until several hours later in a hospital?

doesn't seem like a very professional hit imo. everyone knows its two in the chest AND one in the head, not OR

Also, if your 'hit' was because you were party to knowledge STRONG ENOUGH TO SHAKE THE FOUNDATIONS OF OUR DEMOCRACY!!!!, wouldn't you be attempting to reveal that information and/or the people who plotted your assassination in the last hours of your life? Not that I'm asking these retards to start making sense in their conspiracy poo poo.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Rex-Goliath posted:

Or make it look like an accident. Or dose them up with so much LSD they go off the deep end and drop them off at a mental instruction under a fake identity.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year. When I put CNN, MSNBC and Wapo on one side and Fox, Breitbart and Drudge on the other side, the right wing conspiracies seem waayyyyy more plausible to me.

Didnt like, a cook, some lawyers, some doctors and some other people working with or around the Clintons end up dead? Is all that poo poo made up? I googled a bunch of the names and theyre all loving dead. But I guess Russians really hacked Podesta because theyre colluding with Trump. Seth Rich is just a weird coinky dink.

Firstly, Pizzagate.

And, secondly, holy poo poo, you mean that a family that has been in politics for decades might have known some people who died? HOLY poo poo, WHAT'S THE ORDINARY LIFESPAN OF A HUMAN BEING?! I'm 33 and one of the two families I grew up close to through my father's work killed himself at 18.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

DNC being a murderous cabal makes much more sense than Trump being a self serving bastard.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Yeah you're right they just murder people and risk life in jail/lethal injection for no reason at all.

"i can't concieve of a criminal doing something irrational... the government must have done it"

do you even realize you sound like a yokel here or in your imagination do you believe you are making good points

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
what's crazy is that normally these people are all about having guns to protect themselves from violent criminals but in this one case for some weird reason that's not even a possibility

good to know that you'll all stop freaking out about black crime so long as you can be enraged at hillary clinton

Rex-Goliath posted:

do you think these habitual self touchers care about factual reality

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Bholder posted:

DNC being a murderous cabal makes much more sense than Trump being a self serving bastard.

Who ever heard of a rich businessman being short-sighted, greedy, nepotistic, amoral, incompetent, incestuous, stop me when I finally hit something that doesn't apply to Trump as the very definition of a thing

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Rex-Goliath posted:

Where is Seth Rich's deathbed testimony?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Seth Rich was a rare ride and die homie

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
obvi Trump is a knucklehead buffoon who has no clue wtf he is doing but i'm confused as to what exactly makes anybody think Hillary has even an ounce of competence herself

she has been a lolworthy tonedeaf failure at every position in public office she has ever held. her resume of experience amounts to loving up again and again and again

the election was essentially kramer vs margaret thatcher 2.0. at least with kramer you get slapstick lols :jerry:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
well the dnc did try to murder roger stone with polonium

its okay he got better

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Homestar Runner posted:

obvi Trump is a knucklehead buffoon who has no clue wtf he is doing but i'm confused as to what exactly makes anybody think Hillary has even an ounce of competence herself

she has been a lolworthy tonedeaf failure at every position in public office she has ever held. her resume of experience amounts to loving up again and again and again

the election was essentially kramer vs margaret thatcher 2.0. at least with kramer you get slapstick lols

bernie woulda won

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Homestar Runner posted:

the election was essentially kramer vs margaret thatcher 2.0. at least with kramer you get slapstick lols :jerry:

it was like kramer vs newman TBH

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Rex-Goliath posted:

this would be a hella sick rebuttal to the entire theory

so why isn't it what the media is running with, instead just hammering home that nah its totally not real just trust us on this, we are very trustworthy

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its a god damned retarded conspiracy theory and there are actual real conspiracies happening. That's why.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

this would be a hella sick rebuttal to the entire theory

so why isn't it what the media is running with, instead just hammering home that nah its totally not real just trust us on this, we are very trustworthy

Unless he kept saying "loving Hillary"

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its a god damned retarded conspiracy theory and there are actual real conspiracies happening. That's why.

i mean thats what they said about john podesta because of all of the retarded pedo pizza shop poo poo specifically so they could ignore the criminal wrongdoing and money laundering

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

nigga crab pollock posted:

they dont need to validate nonsense with an explanation which is fine unless you're the kind of person who needs everything patiently explained to you one sentence at a time, and this is apparently the kind of person you are

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"today trump said the sun rotates around the earth, haha. in other news..."

"ugh, why is that wrong? why wont the media talk about this? what are they covering up??? what aren't they telling us????????"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I can't believe anyone trusts the media at all. It makes you sound like a doofus if you post some poo poo and go "Oh, look, here's [talking head] right now live with the breaking story of :words: "

Basically all the discourse has boiled down to people shouting either "WAKE UP!" or "Shhh. Go to sleep."

Don't. Trust. The. News. Jesus gently caress.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Trump promised to bring change to Washington but he's also descended from King loving John. Once again, Martin van Buren is the only candidate of the people. :colbert:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Trump promised to bring change to Washington but he's also descended from King loving John. Once again, Martin van Buren is the only candidate of the people. :colbert:

The dutch simply cant be trusted.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

fruit on the bottom posted:

Trump promised to bring change to Washington but he's also descended from King loving John.

"I have the best Charters".

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

phasmid posted:

I can't believe anyone trusts the media at all. It makes you sound like a doofus if you post some poo poo and go "Oh, look, here's [talking head] right now live with the breaking story of :words: "

Basically all the discourse has boiled down to people shouting either "WAKE UP!" or "Shhh. Go to sleep."

Please, friends, wake up and support the President of the United States Donald Trump

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Flavahbeast posted:

Please, friends, wake up and support the President of the United States Donald Trump

Nothin' like a bit of modern day media palaver to make an existentialist out of ya.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Vilerat's mom won.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

boner confessor posted:

they dont need to validate nonsense with an explanation which is fine unless you're the kind of person who needs everything patiently explained to you one sentence at a time, and this is apparently the kind of person you are

Who is they? Journalists? Explaining things is exactly their job

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Phobophilia posted:

bernie woulda won

BWHW

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

You worthless assholes pushing this can officially gently caress right the gently caress off now:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

quote:

But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.

Good work putting that family through more hell.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Thirsty Girl posted:

i heard that a lot of "suicides" can be traced to funeral homes and often cemeteries

But so do you genuinely believe Clinton is not an evil monster capable of murder to further her ambitions

or do you just think that anyone who doesn't oppose Trump is too crazy to take sincerely?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Malinois posted:

You worthless assholes pushing this can officially gently caress right the gently caress off now:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

Good work putting that family through more hell.

The state of mass media in this day is disgusting. Eight years ago, I think I had more faith in the direction the news was going.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
When did the news industry collectively poo poo their pants?

Was it always this bad?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

But so do you genuinely believe Clinton is not an evil monster capable of murder to further her ambitions

She wasn't competent enough to beat Trump, you retard, how the gently caress could she have anybody killed without screwing it up?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The state of mass media in this day is disgusting. Eight years ago, I think I had more faith in the direction the news was going.

Oh gently caress off. You and dipshits like you are exactly why it's as bad as it is. You immediately assumed it was true without a single seconds investigation into its validity. Maybe if you had even an ounce of self awareness media outlets wouldn't be able to get away with this poo poo so easily.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Oh gently caress off. You and dipshits like you are exactly why it's as bad as it is. You immediately assumed it was true without a single seconds investigation into its validity. Maybe if you had even an ounce of self awareness media outlets wouldn't be able to get away with this poo poo so easily.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It should be obvious but, despite this being entirely likely the truth, this news story is absolute garbage journalism.

Their solitary source is completely unverifiable, and all of the claims are vacuous and impossible to back up. Even letting this print is irresponsible to the point of idiotic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Seth Rich is such a loving Thug. Someone should make a rap song about him!

• Locked thread