Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

here's the hottest of hot takes

it's going to be loving incredible when trump is either impeached or somehow resigns (despite this likely being impossible due to his personality) and the investigation ends up continuing, only to find that trump was right and there was no direct command or involvement from him with the russians, but just that his idiot family members did whatever behind his back because they know donny's a senile old moron, and that trump basically got himself impeached because of his hubris and microscopically thin skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

holy poo poo

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/864677333256609793

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

it's going to be loving incredible when trump is either impeached or somehow resigns (despite this likely being impossible due to his personality) and the investigation ends up continuing, only to find that trump was right and there was no direct command or involvement from him with the russians, but just that his idiot family members did whatever behind his back because they know donny's a senile old moron, and that trump basically got himself impeached because of his hubris and microscopically thin skin

:yeah:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

i hope nazi gently caress gorka gets deported back to hungary

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:throck:

https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/864677669924990978

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Corny posted:

i hope nazi gently caress gorka gets deported back to hungary

just let antifa have a few swings at him imo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

The Glumslinger posted:

Oh man, he is gonna tweetstorm about Seth Rich tomorrow

That would be amazing. I'd be sooo happy. But the poor family.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

triple sulk posted:

trump isn't smart enough too collude but sessions is

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Have the people who get their idea of what's going on in the world from the USA Today headlines at the convenience store and Fox News (Trump's base) been influenced yet?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Is this a veiled threat to leakers on national news lmoa

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

*points at sign*

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/864678794363273216

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

triple sulk posted:

it's going to be loving incredible when trump is either impeached or somehow resigns and the piss tape is released

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

disjoe posted:

Bernie gonna run again

bu bu but he's not even a dem!! i say as i turn into a kasich 2020 voter

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

one is also a duck

He was born in Scotland so we would need to amend the Constitution.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

cool

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

this is kind of fun to watch tbh

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gorka is a very angry man who threatened a former w. bush official over the phone from the white house line.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quadrophrenic posted:

is he the one with the awesome red beard?

why am i asking, of course he's the one with the awesome red beard
lol, he's the milquetoast-looking white dude with glasses in the upper row. Redbeard is Tariq El-Shabazz, who was handicapped by a little bit of baggage:

quote:

Philly.com reported that there are more than $190,000 in tax lien judgements filed against him, and his former law firm was taken to court six times for failing to pay rent. El-Shabazz says he is now in a payment plan, but refuses to reveal how much money he’s paid toward his debts. That’s not all: A petition for a protection-from-abuse order was filed against him and later withdrawn, according to Philadelinquency. From September 2016 to February 2017, El-Shabazz was also the righthand man to District Attorney Seth Williams, who abandoned his reelection campaign amid questions about $175,000 worth of gifts that he failed to report as well an FBI investigation into his finances.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
in honor of the Kasich town hall I want to bring back my favorite story about him that surfaced during the primary. The time he tried to get Blockbuster to ban Fargo.

quote:

"I was in my local video store looking for a movie to watch with my wife, Karen, during one of our few quiet evenings together at home. The clerk in the store recommended Fargo, a perversely dark crime story that had played to generally enthusiastic reviews. The movie even earned a Best Actress Oscar for Frances McDormand for her role as a pregnant Midwestern sheriff, and the guy behind the counter at Blockbuster assured me it was a great movie and that I should probably rent it."

"So I did. Walked right over to that shelf where they had their general titles, grabbed a copy and took it home, and when Karen and I got to the part where they chop up a guy in a grinder we looked at each other and thought, What the heck are we watching here? It was billed as a comedy, but it wasn’t funny. It was graphic, and brutal, and completely unnecessary, and it rubbed us in so many wrong ways we had to shut the thing off right there in the middle... Next morning, I got on the phone to Blockbuster and demanded that they take the movie off their shelves."

"I couldn’t say firsthand whether the situation had gotten any better, because I had taken my business elsewhere, but from all accounts not much had changed, so I called the store again to remind them of our deal, and it got to where Karen had to tell me to back off because I was driving everyone crazy. I’d made my point, she said, and it was time to move on, so I did, but not before the columnist George Will picked up on the story."

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kasich-fargo-blockbuster-2015-7

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol gorka was the only wh person willing to go on the news

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

It's going to be hilarious when Trump is convicted and they find Bill Mitchell two years later, dead at his own hand, in his house half-mummified because his lust for Trump has driven away anybody who cares about him.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
ROLL OUT THE HUNGARIAN FAIL NAZIS THEY ARE ALL WE HAVE LEFT

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Tainen posted:

in honor of the Kasich town hall I want to bring back my favorite story about him that surfaced during the primary. The time he tried to get Blockbuster to ban Fargo.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kasich-fargo-blockbuster-2015-7

that's like the end of the movie

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/864679579511914496

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chapo is going to be over the moon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
2017 theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFkAjX0Gz8Y

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Cronenberg Crash good. Haggis Crash tragic trash.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
WH rapidly rushing the hungarian ostruppen into the flanks like it's 1944 and someones gotta man those guns

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

trump isn't smart enough too collude but sessions is

i mean in reality i really think trump is "innocent" aside from dumb loans from russia that he did in the 90s or whatever. maybe the piss tape exists, maybe not. i do however think everyone around him is guilty in some way, and as evidenced by his complete and utter inability to focus on anything for more than 30 seconds, he's not pulling the ropes on any international relations whatsoever and it's almost impossible to believe he ever did because he's really just that stupid. he's simply there to be the figurehead and represent the maga garbage.

he's just loving embarrassed by the fact that he's being investigated even if he could just let it go through and possibly encourage it, then just have everyone around him get in trouble instead.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no matter what happens, we will forever live in an america where trump was president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

yeah

out of all the 3 letter agencies the fbi is the one that will gently caress you harder than any other one could and they will do it in a completely legal and well documented manner
my favorite 3 letter intel community member is the inr

ps rex tillerson can gently caress himself

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

gin and ginger ale it is tonight for me chaps

tomorrow I start working out in the morning because 2am poo poo isn't working with my more normal new schedule

I hate working out when there's a bunch of other people there :(

:same: But my main fitness activities are cycling and swimming. And today, digging up ferns.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTy4eEdlRye/

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

GORKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

what will the new day bring

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ham with horns

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

oddium posted:

that's like the end of the movie

Fargo ends with someone complaining to blockbuster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

no matter what happens, we will forever live in an america where trump was president
i don't believe it

i don't talk about politics with people and i only read about pres. trump when getting on the internet so i think it's all a weird digital hallucination

trump is not president, and was never president

• Locked thread