Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

bill mitchells zen-like stupidity is an inspiration to me

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/801150166329790464

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Quite late but

Apraxin posted:

small victories and all, but philly (best city in america) had a bunch of local primaries (which basically function as generals, with the gop only putting up token challengers) tonight and the winner of the dem one for city DA is a defence attorney who's made a career of representing protestors, defended arrested members of BLM and Occupy, sued law enforcement agencies 75 times, and never worked a single day as a prosecutor
https://twitter.com/CBSPhilly/status/864658878599921665
:unsmith:

Real talk Krasner is legit

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i've listened to enough chapo to know that i can't loving stand felix but the rest of them are p. cool

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Venom Snake posted:

Chapo walks the fine line between being insufferable and great because they are self aware enough not to get to far up their own rear end

they get suck zone a bit too often to be great, but still entertaining for long drives

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

i

i don't think i can take this much winning

i am so tired from winning

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Take a look at this literally insane person

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

dude literally told the FBI director to stop the Russia investigation, then he fired the FBI Director, then he admitted to firing to stop the Russia investigation, then publicly met with the Russians the next day to leak classified information?

ive been away for about a week

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/676945956538044418

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

full disclosure the Chapo boys are very "twitter" so if bitchy sniping isnt really your thing you might not be too into them

Twitter owns though???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the first head of the fbi slash scrapbooker

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Samurai Sanders posted:

What have they been telling donors so far that has been preventing a revolt?

"Tax cuts are still coming, you just gotta wait"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if bill mitchell was just a tweet bot, id think he might be a troll. but he's done hundreds of radio shows and doesnt have a single crack in his trump armor. he is too real to be fake.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

now THIS should be c-spam background

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

full disclosure the Chapo boys are very "twitter" so if bitchy sniping isnt really your thing you might not be too into them

woke twitter or weird twitter or what

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

...jeb was right!?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

quadrophrenic posted:

i've listened to enough chapo to know that i can't loving stand felix but the rest of them are p. cool

what felix is the best dry boy

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

The author for the original story that broke, who was on maddow earlier, said that every encounter with the PoTUS he would make a memo and file. Unless I heard wrong. Anyway, tomorrow should be fun. I hope I wake up to the sounds of sirens and general chaos.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

woke twitter or weird twitter or what

Both

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

if by "zen-like" you mean "24/7 rolling on yayo all day motherfucker"

thats just what it looks like to the unenlightened. through strenuous transcendental hypernormalization and yogic flying, the mans mind has become a perfectly smooth sphere of liquid metal floating in a field of abstract color and beauty, like some loving 90s Trapper Keeper artwork

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

:cripes: imagine the crowd of trust-fund sycophants and yes-men Jeb! surrounded himself that this catch phrase made it out the door

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Being from Ohio, I can say on good authority that nobody in Ohio gives a poo poo about this.

Does anyone in Ohio really care about anything other than escaping?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hhnnnngggg

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol thanks chaffetz

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I really like this version of Trump that exists in Mitchell's head. Can we have that guy instead of this one?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

:kiss:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Part of the fun of Chapo is everyone they make fun of listens to their podcast so lol

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Does anyone in Ohio really care about anything other than escaping?

Ohio State Football, chili on spaghetti, and getting the gently caress out of Ohio.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

The winning will continue until morale improves

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Donald Trump fucks children because he can see the 10s theyre going to grow up to be, as well as the 10s that gave birth to them

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

...jeb was right!?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

quadrophrenic posted:

Metal Gear?!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CommanderApaul posted:

Ohio State Football, chili on spaghetti, and getting the gently caress out of Ohio.

Into space if necessary

No other state has more astronauts

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CommanderApaul posted:

cinnamon chili on spaghetti and getting the gently caress out of Ohio.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TwoStepBoog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJxmSqdwIeM

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

j
e
b
one

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

TwoStepBoog posted:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I did a thing posted:

The author for the original story that broke, who was on maddow earlier, said that every encounter with the PoTUS he would make a memo and file. Unless I heard wrong. Anyway, tomorrow should be fun. I hope I wake up to the sounds of sirens and general chaos.

Exclusive video of Comey after one such meeting: http://fuckyeaharchergifs.tumblr.com/post/5016081500/one-day-im-going-to-write-a-book-about-this

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sometimes I wonder if Felix has ever read my posts.....

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

anime was right posted:

...jeb was right!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lord Hydronium posted:

That's the cutest li'l all-seeing eye. :3:

Nuther good user name there

• Locked thread