Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

It's almost like stomping but less follow through lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

250lbs deadlift today :qfg: :yosbutt:

Fuck My Ass

Piso Mojado posted:

are u a power lifter. I life for aesthetics

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like combat sport xuz it's a full body exercise and I like bein tone and sexy.

I also having a positive outlet for being a spiteful and sadistic person.

I learned some basic BJJ/Judo last night, mostly around safe ground movement, shrimping, technical standing, how to murder someone with furious kicks while laying on your back, and some stuff with hip control.

Matoi Ryuko

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I like combat sport xuz it's a full body exercise and I like bein tone and sexy.

I also having a positive outlet for being a spiteful and sadistic person.

I learned some basic BJJ/Judo last night, mostly around safe ground movement, shrimping, technical standing, how to murder someone with furious kicks while laying on your back, and some stuff with hip control.

u need to watch every video in this channel then, especially the ones on BJ penn and terere, both masters of BJJ

https://www.youtube.com/user/BJJSCOUT/videos

Matoi Ryuko

from what i learned the idea is to control the opponent's shrimping leg

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Piso Mojado posted:

Do you have a pic of said sexy parts mr. stud?

fuck. marry. t-rex

I actually hate ground work and all I bother learning is striking, sweeps and throws lol

Piso Mojado

lmbo calrissian posted:

Do you have a pic of said sexy parts mr. stud?

this is me irl. please dont share the pic outside this thread. im still very self concious

Matoi Ryuko

I actually hate ground work and all I bother learning is striking, sweeps and throws lol

Muai thai is the sport for you

fuck. marry. t-rex

I've been doing Sanshou but basically

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Piso Mojado posted:

this is me irl. please dont share the pic outside this thread. im still very self concious

lol

Fuck My Ass
dude stop owning me - people before I own them

fuck. marry. t-rex

Learned a really good boxing move today

Piso Mojado

your technique is interesting.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Secret fighting technique: gun

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Secret fighting technique: talkin it out over a brew and a j

works for me lol

GoodbyeTurtles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Secret fighting technique: gentle kisses

fuck. marry. t-rex

Fuck My Ass

For the love of god throw a NWS tag on that man.

FluffieDuckie

i got it

trex sweetie please you gotta do something about that sig. i think i've deleted it like 10 times and i'm kind of tired of that wiener

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

fuck. marry. t-rex

I thought took it out lol x.x [sigs = off]

e: k?

fuck. marry. t-rex fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 4, 2017

FluffieDuckie

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i didnt say nothin cuz i thought u was trollin and i aint no five o

fuck. marry. t-rex

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i didnt say nothin cuz i thought u was trollin and i aint no five o

:salute:

shabbat goy

first time back to the bouldering gym in like a year - they just built a new one in pittsburgh and it's dope. also my fingers hurt + are bloody.

Fuck My Ass

shabbat goy posted:

first time back to the bouldering gym in like a year - they just built a new one in pittsburgh and it's dope. also my fingers hurt + are bloody.

what did you train

RealityWarCriminal

:o:
hi friendos. i pulled something in my rear end playing dodgeball. not deep inside, just kinda on the side.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GoodbyeTurtles

Ah, the classic side rear end pull. Rip your buns

GoodbyeTurtles

On the weekend i did a big multi pitch sport climb up a 100 meter cliff. I accidentally went up a 6a, which would have been fine if the top 3~4 bolts hadn't been lost to rockfall. The final 8+ meter run-out scrambling up through the undergrowth & loose rock was not fun !!

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

Reviving thread:

Note to self don't try and sweep more experienced people without putting them off balance first. Look at my really disgusting and really sore foot

Impkins Patootie

i got that same exact globe!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts

mmmm trigger discipline

fuck. marry. t-rex

Unrelated but I've been sparring in sanshou and all the tech around clinches and skip-knees and stuff is really funny for a sport as brutal as muy thai. It's like the scariest part of this combat sport boils down to hugging each other and throwing knees at theit stomach and crotch and thighs.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Also I've been getting a decent amount of sagacious old oakland boxing coach wisdom and it's helped my stance and punching form incredibly

fuck. marry. t-rex

ALSO I fuxked up my toe doing head kicks, though it was worth it because kicking someone in the head is so dang satisfying.

Impkins Patootie

tru confession, im not really sure why but i do not like the idea of jogging esp in daytime/public and the whole lifestyle and culture that goes along with it...not really sure why im so averse and ofc if it's ur thing that's kool no disrespect intended at all but u wouldnt ever find me doing the same unless u paid me (ok the deal where u p much run thru trails in the woods seems alright). i do enjoy walking tho obv and easily do a few miles each day w/o even thinking about it, enjoy strenuous hiking, and ofc my fav secret to burning calories (and also maintaining mental clarity, reducing stress, and improving cognition and focus) - motorcycle riding! which imho is like doing yoga at speed, but with a better view, and failure = possible death, which is motivation not even CrossFit could provide. 32yo/M w/ BMI 20.5 btw

little munchkin

King of the Beach posted:

tru confession, im not really sure why but i do not like the idea of jogging esp in daytime/public and the whole lifestyle and culture that goes along with it...not really sure why im so averse and ofc if it's ur thing that's kool no disrespect intended at all but u wouldnt ever find me doing the same unless u paid me (ok the deal where u p much run thru trails in the woods seems alright). i do enjoy walking tho obv and easily do a few miles each day w/o even thinking about it, enjoy strenuous hiking, and ofc my fav secret to burning calories (and also maintaining mental clarity, reducing stress, and improving cognition and focus) - motorcycle riding! which imho is like doing yoga at speed, but with a better view, and failure = possible death, which is motivation not even CrossFit could provide. 32yo/M w/ BMI 20.5 btw

jogging is legit awful but sometimes you gots to do cardio and only have 45 minutes or whatever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

King of the Beach posted:

it is possible to ease into jogging even if you don't care much for the idea. the thing where you go for a walk but do a few intervals of jogging really works (well, it worked for me) and as long as you don't feel a lot of pressure to make quick progress you can find yourself jogging for sustained periods more quickly than you might expect. not that there's any need to if it's not your thing, although I was struck by this recent nyt article about how jogging, in particular, appears to be crazy good for you, even compared to other sports.

I can't say I love it but I'm fine with it. It is extremely convenient, for example when traveling: the only equipment you need is shoes. It is time-efficient compared with walking/hiking (which I enjoy and probably prefer time permitting). there are useful ways to mix it up by changing routes, doing intervals, and what have you. it's good for weight loss. so all things considered I'm glad it's an option in my toolbox. the "lifestyle and culture" aspect doesn't bother me because I don't care about it, I don't think about it, I just do my own thing at my own pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

as a side note, you can't really jog and box like they do in the movies. that's dumb and bad form. but, thankfully, there's trails with little rest stops to the sides where you can have intervals of shadow boxing if you'd like

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

• Locked thread