Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Flash's Lightning Punches are a blast to spam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Why do I have a 4 hour wait time to play the story mode?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I havn't had my previous questions about about microtransactions and whats available to purchase answered but I have another thing.

How much does armor factor into a core single player offline experience? Can I play multiverse offline or with a limited connection?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Today doing some versus with my sister the game suddenly froze on the victory screen. Apparently moments before that Kelp's copy froze so hard it uninstalled off their xbone. Anybody else have this happen?

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I havn't had my previous questions about about microtransactions and whats available to purchase answered but I have another thing.

How much does armor factor into a core single player offline experience? Can I play multiverse offline or with a limited connection?

My connection sucks horribly, and until it gets fixed I can't play online at all (which sucks since I loved playing IJ1 online) so I have been playing multiverse offline and it works fine.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
is there any real difference between guild boxes and normal ones or is it just another venue to play super hero barbie slots

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Any ps4 goons up for some sets?

Ruzaii
Mar 1, 2009

Applied to Goon Squad, PSN: Ruzaii. Still learning to not suck at fighters, but this game is incredibly fun. Don't think I've turned it off once today.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

unless I'm mistaken, The Flash's running man stance is low and avoids most projectiles? Could have sworn Deadshot's bullets go over the stance.

Black Adam was the only person in story mode so far I got hosed from. Holy poo poo in Multiverse he was the last enemy in one of the segments and he was brutal. His combos are not that bad but man his specials and EX moves hit like trucks and they all link into another. He absolutely punishes you for every mistake.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Think I got everyone in the guild that's a goon so far, have three applications pending that I don't recognize from here so if you're awaiting acceptance let me know.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Grem posted:

Think I got everyone in the guild that's a goon so far, have three applications pending that I don't recognize from here so if you're awaiting acceptance let me know.

I keep forgetting to submit mine but my psn is endboss8, will send it over later

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

DLC Inc posted:

Black Adam was the only person in story mode so far I got hosed from. Holy poo poo in Multiverse he was the last enemy in one of the segments and he was brutal. His combos are not that bad but man his specials and EX moves hit like trucks and they all link into another. He absolutely punishes you for every mistake.
He can range like a motherfucker, too. You can't get too far from him or you'll never get near him.

Gaussian
Sep 20, 2001

I'll give you a box of chocolates if you kill me.

Nap Ghost
Does anyone's ultimate edition code not work? I entered it 5 times and PSN kepts saying it wasn't valid.

Whoa, already accepted to the goon guild, thanks!

IronMcHardSteel
Mar 29, 2010
Fun Shoe
I applied for the guild. Let me in please. Thanks.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Just threatened swamp thing with a lawnmower arrow 10/10 GOTY

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Any good Supergirl combo guides? I'm poo poo at finding them myself, so all I'm really doing is her basic stuff from the move screen.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Is this game a good point to jump in with fighting games if I haven't played any in over 5 years?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Okay what should I be spending these coins on? Is it just more mother boxes? Or is there something else they do?

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Applied to the guild as Dre2Dee2, lets get this Goon Society rolling

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Is this game a good point to jump in with fighting games if I haven't played any in over 5 years?

Not really, but don't let that stop you.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Alright if you haven't gotten in the guild yet and still have an application in speak up before some goon referencing stairs takes your spot. We have as many spaces left as we do applications pending.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

Okay what should I be spending these coins on? Is it just more mother boxes? Or is there something else they do?

It looks like it. All the gear related activities and unlocks seem to use the other currency.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
God drat sound design on Canary keeps making me think I blew my eardrums out.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Grem posted:

Alright if you haven't gotten in the guild yet and still have an application in speak up before some goon referencing stairs takes your spot. We have as many spaces left as we do applications pending.

Ah I just requested a sign up but if I'm too late I'm too late - can't play much longer for tonight anyway.

vvvv: Thanks I'll try to figure out most of the guild stuff tomorrow morning when my spouse isn't home who keeps interrupting me every few minutes haha.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 04:27 on May 17, 2017

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I got you, I'll post in here when it's full.

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005

Grem posted:

I got you, I'll post in here when it's full.

I applied too: Corporate_X

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
What's the guild for anyway

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

All the bronze boxes you could ever want.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm getting the feeling Dr. Fate is the new Sinestro. Would anyone have any tips for playing as him?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Saint Freak posted:

God drat sound design on Canary keeps making me think I blew my eardrums out.

There was a multiverse event, expired now, where bombs constantly roll in from off screen and each one is accompanied with a Joker laugh.

It made me wish I blew my eardrums out.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Aphrodite posted:

There was a multiverse event, expired now, where bombs constantly roll in from off screen and each one is accompanied with a Joker laugh.

It made me wish I blew my eardrums out.

Yeah I played that one it was pretty drat annoying.

I also played the multiverse event where the enemy is constantly gaining huge amounts of super meter and being hit with flash's super move 4 times in a single fight is a thing.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So is all the single-player stuff outside the story just regular matches with modifiers? None of the non-fighting minigames or challenges that STAR Labs had?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Darkseid's win screen should say 'Darkseid Is'.

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

There Diomedes aimed and stabbed, he gouged him down
his glistening flesh and wrenched the spear back out
and the brazen god of war let loose a shriek, roaring,
thundering loud as nine, ten thousand combat soldiers
shriek with Ares' fury when massive armies clash.
Fighting Grodd with the super speed modifier was....interesting.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Goon Squad is now at 50/50 members.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Man I just cannot get in to Supergirl. She looks so promising but everything is just very... meh.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Grem posted:

Goon Squad is now at 50/50 members.

Gosh Bless

I'm sure within a week we'll have at least 10 people stop logging in, as with every other goon guild ever

Rylek
Feb 13, 2009

Rage is the only freedom left me.
Should Goons who couldn't get in just wait for the eventual exodus or is somebody going to create Goon 2 Electric Boogaloo?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Grem posted:

Man I just cannot get in to Supergirl. She looks so promising but everything is just very... meh.

I think she's really fun to play. I'm not sure why but she just clicks with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Man I got like no patience for Black Canary having like 3 parry moves lol

• Locked thread