Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I heard Erdogan didn't like Tiny Furniture; go do the needful Whip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

gently caress Erdogan

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/864670320493330432

EDIT: EFB, but still. gently caress Erdogan.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Wasabi the J posted:

Whip do something

Surprise! They all have diplomat passports. :madmax:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Untagged posted:

Surprise! They all have diplomat passports. :madmax:

You just say immunity revoked and shoot them...Jesus this isn't that hard to figure out. Lethal Weapon Doctrine at play.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

shyduck posted:

I think red arm bands might work better, that way he can tell from afar who is loyal.

They need to have a recognizable symbol, because ofc the people who are disloyal could simply make red arm bands and blend in and we don't want people who are disloyal to blend in we need to root them out and purge them. Preferably by locking them up in some sort of camp.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Kick the poo poo out of em and let the state department sort it out

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Smiling Jack posted:

Kick the poo poo out of em and let the state department sort it out

Shoot blues, tell VR

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

You just say immunity revoked and shoot them...Jesus this isn't that hard to figure out. Lethal Weapon Doctrine at play.

Whip's too old for this poo poo.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Armed attack by a foreign state actor against an agent of the state would be an act of war and you can smoke 'em

I just made that up but it sounds good

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte

M_Gargantua posted:

Shoot blues, tell VR

I miss those days.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

FrozenVent posted:

Whip's too old for this poo poo.

That wasn't whip importantly flailing at the dudes on the right before giving up in pudgy exasperation?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Handsome Ralph posted:

gently caress Erdogan

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/864670320493330432

EDIT: EFB, but still. gently caress Erdogan.

He's quite publicly asking for Gulen' s extradition in preparation for Donnie's world tour so that's gonna be fun to watch.

Also fun will be knowing how fantastically confused Donnie's dementia is going to make him when he can't sleep in the same place every night.

Guacamayo
Feb 2, 2012
That happened in Ecuador too! Erdogan's bodyguards attacked some protestors when he came here.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/propublica/status/864687602506629120

:lol::lol::lol:

loving hell, how many controversies and crisises can one administration have. Can someone make a comprehensive list from inauguration until today?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

DoktorLoken posted:

loving hell, how many controversies and crisises can one administration have. Can someone make a comprehensive list from inauguration until today?

It would honestly be easier to name the days he DIDN'T have some kind of crisis.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Out of morbid, Clancy-esque curiosity, what would be the likely outcome had one of the protesters assaulted by Erdogan's thugs been armed and defended themselves? Is there precedent for such a thing?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I'm the cop who hit one of Erdogan's bodyguards with a baton while yelling "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!"

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Cugel the Clever posted:

Out of morbid, Clancy-esque curiosity, what would be the likely outcome had one of the protesters assaulted by Erdogan's thugs been armed and defended themselves? Is there precedent for such a thing?

Someone getting assaulted by a consular employee and replying with deadly force? No idea.

I imagine the DC police would probably hook them up for having a concealed firearm in DC, at a public gathering, then charge them with murder on the grounds that you don't have a right to lawful self defense while committing a crime.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Cugel the Clever posted:

Probably tried on manslaughter charges in DC, 50/50 on being convicted. Turkey would move to extradite him to Istambul, but State would block the request.

But if we're talking Clancy level shenanigans:

The protester would shoot and miss, but the ricochet would kill some Turkish diplomat, the bullet fragment would be so deformed that the ballistics lab would mismatch it to a Russian pistol, the Turks would think the Russians were trying to make a power grab, Erdogan would ally himself with Venezuela to attack the US, they try to kill Scott Ryan but miss, blah blah blah... and then Moscow gets nuked.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

FastestGunAlive posted:

Some Mississippi passes convention of states from my usual nut jobs on social media. I can't recall exactly what the BS is with this deal again and googling is just turning up the conservative crazy sites. Someone help me out with the catch. Something like they try this stupid poo poo every year or something?

What Dead Reckoning said, plus it was Missouri.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

DoktorLoken posted:

Phone posting so I don't have the link I use at home but there's a pretty good curated list I picked up on these forums. Think it's goon run too. "What the gently caress happened today?" Is the name of the page, google might find it.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I haven't heard or seen a loving thing from any administration official all night. The one statement earlier had no name/attribution.

They're scared as hell.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I'll bet anyone here a steam game that before this poo poo is over someone at the whitehouse snaps and destroys trump's phone with a loving hammer so he can't get on twitter

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Reverand maynard posted:

I'll bet anyone here a steam game that before this poo poo is over someone at the whitehouse snaps and destroys trump's phone with a loving hammer so he can't get on twitter

What are the terms? I'll give even money on the entire comms team turning over before the orange idiot gives up his phone.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Reverand maynard posted:

About that, my previous post is kind of explained by this politico article: https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/864697271660793856

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

bengy81 posted:

What are the terms? I'll give even money on the entire comms team turning over before the orange idiot gives up his phone.

hct brought up a point on how we'd never be able to verify it

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Reverand maynard posted:

They'd leak it. The white house leaks everything. Donnie's even a source sometimes. I guarantee if it does happen, it gets out.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

facialimpediment posted:

About that, my previous post is kind of explained by this politico article: https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/864697271660793856

"We broke all his phones. We hope he doesn't have eighth-redundant backups."

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Reverand maynard posted:

Fine, don't encourage my degenerate tendencies :colbert:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

"We broke all his phones. We hope he doesn't have eighth-redundant backups."

trump doesn't know his loving password lol

or if he does its password1234

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
What if Twitter just reset his password and corrupted his recovery email. Waiting for a White House press office to call and claim that they need to recover the account. And twitter gets to scoop about him forgetting his password. Or spin it as someone in the press corps changing the password to stop him from tweeting.

And all the while it was just some twitter server admin laughing to himself.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

man if I was a billionaire I'd buy twitter just to gently caress with trump

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

man if I was a billionaire I'd buy Fox News just to gently caress with trump

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Reverand maynard posted:

man if I was a billionaire I'd just buy trump

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if i was a billionaire i'd just gently caress off to some island and gently caress bitches and not give a gently caress about usa

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

I think Russia already tried.

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

if i was a billionaire i'd just gently caress off to some island and gently caress bitches and not give a gently caress about usa

I hope Obama does that

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

M_Gargantua posted:

I think Russia already tried.

I hope Obama does that

god i wish i'd been on the yacht he took a vacation on

you're not really meant to interact with guests but gently caress it i'd roll in and be like yo barry-o what's up and give zero fucks if i got fired that day

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

DoktorLoken posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfe-udB9My0

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:allbuttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/864684132114341888

Hey, there might be something good happening for a change :unsmith:

• Locked thread