Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

He's been told by bannon and so many others that it's important to 'control the narrative' of the media but he has absolutely no clue what they meant, so we get poo poo like this, and it owns

It's almost amazing that, in a position where he can really get away with ALMOST anything due to a combination of the republicans power in the house, Fox News brainwashing the gently caress out of every single one of his supporters, and an entourage of seemingly powerful yet also completely incompetent officials, he does just that little bit more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not Trump, but Newt Gingrich in Second Life. Has anyone posted this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3fHy9Y3KXs

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Scary! posted:

Not Trump, but Newt Gingrich in Second Life. Has anyone posted this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3fHy9Y3KXs

Sean Spicer sighting in back row (wearing the fursuit)

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Tiberius Christ posted:

Jesus it's only been 5 months! I'm loving exhausted from all the controversy already, I can't imagine McConnell and Ryan are doing any better, they must be making GBS threads themselves every day. I hope Trump lasts all 4 years lol

Would you believe me if I told you it's actually been less than 4 months. :shepface:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Wait no I'm a retard. Trump is the stupidest motherfucker on TV.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 05:15 on May 17, 2017

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Donald Jebediah Trump: too full of childlike innocent wonder to be impeached?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/opinion/25th-amendment-trump.html

quote:

A child cannot be president. I love my children; they cannot have the nuclear codes.

But a child also cannot really commit “high crimes and misdemeanors” in any usual meaning of the term. There will be more talk of impeachment now, more talk of a special prosecutor for the Russia business; well and good. But ultimately I do not believe that our president sufficiently understands the nature of the office that he holds, the nature of the legal constraints that are supposed to bind him, perhaps even the nature of normal human interactions, to be guilty of obstruction of justice in the Nixonian or even Clintonian sense of the phrase. I do not believe he is really capable of the behind-the-scenes conspiring that the darker Russia theories envision. And it is hard to betray an oath of office whose obligations you evince no sign of really understanding or respecting.

:kiddo:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Guys. I hate to admit it but I've hit OverLOLd.

Duhnald Jamiroquai Turnip is the president of the United States of America. This has caused over 600 lols in this single day.

He has exhausted me of balls to howl off.

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

So for real, how is it legal for foreign security to beat up US citizens on US soil?

i'm no american but I'm guessing it's not except lol donny juicebox likes erdogan because obama didn't, therefore ergo nothing matters

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Amazing week to top the last week, and it's only the end of Tuesday. Everything before Comey's firing feels like it was months ago. We're not even halfway through a calendar year yet, and the hits just keep coming. At this rate I'm going to have to get some scrotoplasty done just so I can have some balls to howl off.

Look at just the first page. Remember when we were so young and so innocent, and this was all we had to worry about?:

My Man Shran posted:

With a name like Jose I wouldn't be "lol"ing if I was you during this administration, friend.

Now look at us, hyenas guzzling down the lols like it's a delicious can of coke, or just regular coke, as we watch people devour their own tails in an attempt to cover up their poo poo.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864646074958565376

Victim complex going strong.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

so many layers to this tweet

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
gently caress you! I'm a snowflake.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
lol^lol

quote:

A senior official in the Trump administration, who previously worked on the president’s campaign, offered a candid and brief assessment of the fallout from that string of bad press: “I don’t see how Trump isn’t completely hosed.”

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

tpink posted:

holy poo poo lol. there's been a definite change in tone in the editorials about trump. at first they were making the assumption he was a master manipulator who tefloned into office, now its the talk you have in the hospital hallway about who's getting power of attorney over soft-brained grandpa.

quote:

Read the things that these people, members of his inner circle, his personally selected appointees, say daily through anonymous quotations to the press. (And I assure you they say worse off the record.) They have no respect for him, indeed they seem to palpate with contempt for him, and to regard their mission as equivalent to being stewards for a syphilitic emperor.

It is not squishy New York Times conservatives who regard the president as a child, an intellectual void, a hopeless case, a threat to national security; it is people who are self-selected loyalists, who supported him in the campaign, who daily go to work for him. And all this, in the fourth month of his administration.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

There's a real meta-ness to someone on Fox News complaining about people needing a TV safe space to hear their own opinions.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
for the world is hell, and man is one the one hand the tormented souls and on the other the devils in it

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

quote:

"I feel like running down the hallway with a fire extinguisher," one senior Trump administration official told The Daily Beast, in response to an inquiry regarding Tuesday’s developments.

:allears: Oh please do, I insist!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

she's a qt

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

This person literally believes Donald Trump rules by divine right. That a man who looks like a bloated corpse that's fresh from the rotisserie has the mandate of heaven.

Serious question for the LOL thread: has Trump attended any religious service since becoming president? Or does that cut into his golfing time?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So much winning

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Random Stranger posted:

This person literally believes Donald Trump rules by divine right. That a man who looks like a bloated corpse that's fresh from the rotisserie has the mandate of heaven.

Serious question for the LOL thread: has Trump attended any religious service since becoming president? Or does that cut into his golfing time?

As I understand it he went to church on easter.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

tpink posted:

Literally the best argument on behalf of Trump's actions is that he's clinically no-poo poo mentally challenged. Not even hyperbole.

And he has a PhD from Liberty U! :v:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Random Stranger posted:

Now I understand how a medieval peasant would have felt.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Steve Bannon's Guide to a Fascist Take-over:

Step 1: Get into the White House
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Guess they never figured out the second one.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Been sending my mom a daily 'lol you voted for trump look what he did today' text for forever or 4 months somewhere around there. Anyways she don't respond no mo. Not even on mothers day.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

karma_coma posted:

Been sending my mom a daily 'lol you voted for trump look what he did today' text for forever or 4 months somewhere around there. Anyways she don't respond no mo. Not even on mothers day.

an ice cold lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
somebody took down a big Trump sign today lmao

it was a big 6 foot one with a spotlight on it and everything, and it is gone as of tonight

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Someone please help me understand the structural integrity of this hair. I get that it's hilarious but please tell me how this wad of corn silk works.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hahaha geez, this just hits on so many levels, lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

it was a big 6 foot one with a spotlight on it and everything, and it is gone as of tonight

Ok lol. Thanks for the update.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

Ok lol. Thanks for the update.

i know its tough to catch up on the news at the notoriously fast-moving time of 1:20am but let us know when you're all caught up so we can move on

unless you weren't being sarcastic in which case you are welcome

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

i know its tough to catch up on the news at the notoriously fast-moving time of 1:20am but let us know when you're all caught up so we can move on

unless you weren't being sarcastic in which case you are welcome

It's 10:21 here. Pretty cool some place on the east cost took down a sign that said Trump on it!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

It's 10:21 here. Pretty cool some place on the east cost took down a sign that said Trump on it!

i enjoyed seeing it too i hope some people out west where you are take down a few signs as well!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Random Stranger posted:

her username is a little suspect considering "88" is shorthand for "Heil Hitler"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Thirsty Girl posted:

her username is a little suspect considering "88" is shorthand for "Heil Hitler"

Trump is the god-Jesus who will lead us against the colored hordes

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Tumble posted:

This honestly makes me pretty hopeful that even some of the most stupid among us may be realizing that Trump is too retarded even for them.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
America's greatest enemy is not TRUMP, it's apathy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

As I understand it he went to church on easter.

Have we already forgotten that pro-LOL from Donal Jimmy Johns Official Spokesperson Trum's Day At Church

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-inauguration-prayer-refuses-to-shake-black-verger-hand-churchman-watch-7541976