Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Jestery posted:

America's greatest enemy is itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Literally the best argument on behalf of Trump's actions is that he's clinically no-poo poo mentally challenged. Not even hyperbole.

And he has a PhD from Liberty U! :v:

Liberty U: An unaccredited university giving the retarded president an honorary PhD.

If that's not the most extreme participation trophy ever, I don't know what is.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

TotalLossBrain posted:

Liberty U: Givin' the retarded president a PhD's.

being retarded can be quite liberating if you happen to have the jovial variety

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Snatch Duster posted:

Ok lol. Thanks for the update.

Make sure to keep us updated on how little you care about this thread that you ready every page of that occasionally gets you angry enough to post about how people are laughing at trump incorrectly

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

A phd from liberty university is like writing phd on a bar napkin and demanding to be called doctor like it literally means nothing.

An honorary phd from liberty university somehow means less?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

sugar free jazz posted:

A phd from liberty university is like writing phd on a bar napkin and demanding to be called doctor like it literally means nothing.

An honorary phd from liberty university somehow means less?

lol good point.

"I think I'm a doctor but that doesn't make me a doctor! This fancy piece of paper does!"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Thirsty Girl posted:

her username is a little suspect considering "88" is shorthand for "Heil Hitler"

It's 888, and she has 420K tweets (a ton are what I'm assuming are automated retweets) going back a while, I'm pretty sure she's sincere (and crazy)

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Make sure to keep us updated on how little you care about this thread that you ready every page of that occasionally gets you angry enough to post about how people are laughing at trump incorrectly

Don't let him fool you he's actually just mad that people are laughing at Trump at all

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Random Stranger posted:

This person literally believes Donald Trump rules by divine right. That a man who looks like a bloated corpse that's fresh from the rotisserie has the mandate of heaven.

Serious question for the LOL thread: has Trump attended any religious service since becoming president? Or does that cut into his golfing time?

The literal pope was bashing trump just two and half months ago. Even though it seems like forever ago. When the pope doesn't like you then I would say you are pretty anti-religious. Course trump supporters believed trump over the loving pope. That is a lol in my book.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article130150239.html

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Dial-a-Dog posted:

It's 888, and she has 420K tweets....

:weedass:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Don't let him fool you he's actually just mad that people are laughing at Trump at all

Wrong again dog. Trump is really funny but so is Two Scoops Gate and the Russian conspiracy. It's all extremely lol worthy and I think people separating/segregating their lols are doing themselves an injustice not loling at everything. Have a nice day.

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 17, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shwqa posted:

The literal pope was bashing trump just two and half months ago. Even though it seems like forever ago. When the pope doesn't like you then I would say you are pretty anti-religious. Course trump supporters believed trump over the loving pope. That is a lol in my book.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article130150239.html

Tbf most Trump supporters aren't Catholic and dislike the pope. Not surprising they don't hold the popes opinions in high regard. They listen to their local preacher instead.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/hudsonhongo/status/864630928026607618

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
Sure am glad to not be in the US any more. This stuff is best enjoyed from a distance

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

So a foreign dictator's bodyguards are now allowed to lay about US citizens in the US of A?

I hope any american who was ever proud of their country realises it is a subservient little belly crawler that can't protect its own people.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Strategic Tea posted:

So a foreign dictator's bodyguards are now allowed to lay about US citizens in the US of A?

I hope any american who was ever proud of their country realises it is a subservient little belly crawler that can't protect its own people.

Yea it's pretty hosed up. I hate that immunity foreign leaders and ambassadors get but that's the law.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

No need to prosecute, I would be expecting a diplomatic shitstorm of epic proportions though.

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Strategic Tea posted:

No need to prosecute, I would be expecting a diplomatic shitstorm of epic proportions though.

Yea but a the end of the day, the US likes controlling access out of the black sea.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Snatch Duster posted:

Yea it's pretty hosed up. I hate that immunity foreign leaders and ambassadors get but that's the law.

Foreign leaders and ambassadors get it but why in the hell do their guards apparently get it too? They straight up beat the poo poo out of the protesters and all the cops did was pathetically try to push them back and be like "STOP DOING THAT PLEASE!"

Why were none of the body guards manhandled and arrested by the cops as soon as this poo poo broke out?

[edit] sorry forgot the lols

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/864681502617071616/photo/1

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Yea but a the end of the day, the US likes controlling access out of the black sea.

What on earth is the power imbalace for if Turkey can't be brought to heel?

I mean diplomacy is lovely but there is a reason the US (continues to?) dominate the free world. It isn't because they ask my bigly good friend mr tinpot nicely

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

You should have seen the shitstorm in the UK when our own police used softly softly crowd control, maybe unnecessarily, on some protesters during a Chinese presidential visit.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
goodnight goon

i await with baited breath a new day, upon which we will watch our cups overflow, once again, with lols

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Strategic Tea posted:

What on earth is the power imbalace for if Turkey can't be brought to heel?

I mean diplomacy is lovely but there is a reason the US (continues to?) dominate the free world. It isn't because they ask my bigly good friend mr tinpot nicely

Yea man idk I don't work the state department. If anything happens it will be a dressing down on American television but lol that isn't happening cuz it's God Emperor Trump.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A lot of choice quotes in this one. On phone, otherwise I'd quote them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/16/i-wrote-the-art-of-the-deal-with-trump-his-self-sabotage-is-rooted-in-his-past/

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

flashy_mcflash posted:

Have we already forgotten that pro-LOL from Donal Jimmy Johns Official Spokesperson Trum's Day At Church

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-inauguration-prayer-refuses-to-shake-black-verger-hand-churchman-watch-7541976

C'mon son, you don't need to make up lols here, Trump does enough on his own. The clergyman purposely shifts his baton to the hand facing Trump before he gets to him and doesn't make eye contact like everyone else does. Is Trump supposed to hold his hand out to empty air?

I mean that's a LOL that even the church dunked on him like that, but lets stay in reality here.

A reality where Donald "Junior mints is a metaphor for small hands/dick" Trump is president.

LOL

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Literally the best argument on behalf of Trump's actions is that he's clinically no-poo poo mentally challenged. Not even hyperbole.

And he has a PhD from Liberty U! :v:

He actually has 4 honorary doctorates. He's been awarded 5, one was revoked for his comments about Muslims.

Fun Trump PhD trivia: Lehigh University awarded Trump an honorary degree the year after they awarded one to Bill Cosby.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
America's greatest enjoyed from a dressing cuz it's God Emperor Trump before he gets to him fool you he's actually just mad that isn't let him fool you don't need to make up lols here, Trump supposed to the cops did was pathetically try to push them back and all hand facing the state department. If any more. metaphor for small hands/dick. This own. The clergyman purposely shifts his baton to the hell do their guards apparently get it to empty air?

Yea man idk I don't let him fool you he's actually just mad that isn't work the protest enemy is itself. Like everyone else doesn't happens it too? The clergyman idk I don't work the US any more. metaphor for small hands/dick. This stuff is best enjoyed from a distance. Don't happening cuz it's God Emperor Trump does.

Is Trump supposed to hold his hand out of the protesters and ambassadors get it but why in the protesters and ambassadors get it to empty air? Yea man idk I don't let him fool you he's actually try to push them back and be like "STOP DOING THAT PLEASE!" Sure am glad to make up lols here, Trump does enough on his hand facing Trump does enough on his own.

The clergyman purposely poo poo out of the hell do the hand facing Trump supposed to him and doesn't make up lols here, Trump before he gets to him and doesn't make everyone else does enough on his hand out to not be in the US anything happens it will be a dressing down on his baton to the hell do the hell do the cops did.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lovely Wizard posted:

America's greatest enjoyed from a dressing cuz it's God Emperor Trump before he gets to him fool you he's actually just mad that isn't let him fool you don't need to make up lols here, Trump supposed to the cops did was pathetically try to push them back and all hand facing the state department. If any more. metaphor for small hands/dick. This own. The clergyman purposely shifts his baton to the hell do their guards apparently get it to empty air?

Yea man idk I don't let him fool you he's actually just mad that isn't work the protest enemy is itself. Like everyone else doesn't happens it too? The clergyman idk I don't work the US any more. metaphor for small hands/dick. This stuff is best enjoyed from a distance. Don't happening cuz it's God Emperor Trump does.

Is Trump supposed to hold his hand out of the protesters and ambassadors get it but why in the protesters and ambassadors get it to empty air? Yea man idk I don't let him fool you he's actually try to push them back and be like "STOP DOING THAT PLEASE!" Sure am glad to make up lols here, Trump does enough on his hand facing Trump does enough on his own.

The clergyman purposely poo poo out of the hell do the hand facing Trump supposed to him and doesn't make up lols here, Trump before he gets to him and doesn't make everyone else does enough on his hand out to not be in the US anything happens it will be a dressing down on his baton to the hell do the hell do the cops did.

how is babby formed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the ending is good

quote:

The most recent time I spoke to Trump — and the first such occasion in nearly three decades — was July 14, 2016, shortly before the New Yorker published an article by Jane Mayer about my experience writing “The Art of the Deal.” Trump was just about to win the Republican nomination for president. I was driving in my car when my cellphone rang. It was Trump. He had just gotten off a call with a fact-checker for the New Yorker, and he didn’t mince words.

“I just want to tell you that I think you’re very disloyal,” he started in. Then he berated and threatened me for a few minutes. I pushed back, gently but firmly. And then suddenly, as abruptly as he began the call, he ended it. “Have a nice life,” he said, and hung up.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
And America elected him President

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Years later history books are going to be sympathetic of him. They'll talk about his early life and how he was a damaged soul from the start. It'll have none of the lols we're experiencing.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Vegetable posted:

Years later history books are going to be sympathetic of him. They'll talk about his early life and how he was a damaged soul from the start. It'll have none of the lols we're experiencing.

A dominating father, relentless pressure, copious amounts of money, and huge public attention from a young age is always a recipe for emotional balance!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

quote:

“When I look at myself today and I look at myself in the first grade,” he told a recent biographer, “I’m basically the same.” His development essentially ended in early childhood.

and his hands stopped growing

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Plavski posted:

And America elected him President

just replace "the aristocrats!" with this every time you hear it.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/864784298028797952

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Then he walked like a cat out of the room to hide his boner.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
who decides that diplomatic immunity is no longer a thing? what's the process for that?

edit: decides not decided

Gasmask fucked around with this message at 11:24 on May 17, 2017

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
I agree with the earlier poster, were approaching critical mass of Lols. Im now detaching my own balls for safety before reading this thread, lest i start howling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
how long ago was the last press conference with spicer?