Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Amazing, even 5.11 has skinny jeans now. What a time to be alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
OK. So you've been bagged and stripped and you're in some death cave. Now you've pooped your key and get your hands free. What now?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Snap one of the guard's neck with your bare hands and take their uniform, obviously.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pingiivi posted:

OK. So you've been bagged and stripped and you're in some death cave. Now you've pooped your key and get your hands free. What now?

Using your flabby obese goon form do your best Bayonetta impression.

Dissociative Donut
Oct 9, 2009

by Pragmatica

Thunderwear. Why not Thunderpants?
I guess you can still laugh at the name when you shoot your cock off.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Pingiivi posted:

He sighed as he pooped out his katana.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dissociative Donut posted:

Thunderwear. Why not Thunderpants?
I guess you can still laugh at the name when you shoot your cock off.

In my fever delirium I read this as "Anatomy of a Violent Nerd" and I don't think I was wrong :iiam:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

So do you walk around with this up your arse all day just in case you get snatched, or do you carry it around with you in your pocket and quickly shelve it when the poo poo goes down?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Later my fellow cyberpunks, I'm heading off to stick it to the megacorps running Night City.

*Grunts and heaves 30 kilograms of bulky electronics onto outfit, face goes red and starts visibly sweating*

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

DancingShade posted:

Later my fellow cyberpunks, I'm heading off to stick it to the megacorps running Night City.

*Grunts and heaves 30 kilograms of bulky electronics onto outfit, face goes red and starts visibly sweating*

The difference between the cyberpunk picture and the urban survivalist ones is that the cyberpunk one is obviously a joke, whilst Reddit and/k/ think they're actually Jason Bourne awaiting an opportunity to show everyone they're not out of shape geeks with superiority complexes.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Gonna be real hard to get that butt stash out without either a flared base or lots of practice.

Tldr all survivalists are heavy into butt play

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I'm the shin-pager.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Gonna be real hard to get that butt stash out without either a flared base or lots of practice.

BLUF: Practice sliding everything you own into your butthole

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Solice Kirsk posted:

BLUF: Practice sliding everything you own into your butthole

Butt
Lubed,
Upwardly
Force

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Slugnoid posted:

So do you walk around with this up your arse all day just in case you get snatched,

Do you not?

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
My survival buttshank is always ready to go.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Takes No Damage posted:

Local shad for me, a dude with a history of violence literally kicks down the door of a stranger's apartment, is in the process of literally bashing down their bedroom door when they shoot him through the door, and all this article cares about is his promising NBA career cut short

Won't someone think of the poor home invaders :qq:

Apparently he was so drunk/high he thought he was breaking into his girlfriend's apartment one floor below, but gently caress him anyway.

I didn't read the article because I'm sure it was trying to glorify this guy. gently caress him. It's always telling when they disable the comments on an article.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Takes No Damage posted:

Local shad for me, a dude with a history of violence literally kicks down the door of a stranger's apartment, is in the process of literally bashing down their bedroom door when they shoot him through the door, and all this article cares about is his promising NBA career cut short

Won't someone think of the poor home invaders :qq:

Apparently he was so drunk/high he thought he was breaking into his girlfriend's apartment one floor below, but gently caress him anyway.

I'm not glad the guy is dead or anything, but he sounded like a gigantic rear end in a top hat. And the article seemed to find nothing wrong with his actions.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Stoatbringer posted:

Sir, why do you have an adjustable spanner glued to your pubes?

Do you not?

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Leavemywife posted:

I'm not glad the guy is dead or anything, but he sounded like a gigantic rear end in a top hat. And the article seemed to find nothing wrong with his actions.

..But his promising NBA career :qq: If only that loving teacher cowering in his bedroom, behind a locked door, had set the gun aside and really thought about his actions.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Obligatory Myrtar post

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Ah, yes, the rent-a-thug look. So chic.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Leavemywife posted:

I didn't expect the whole thing to be this stupid. The dude was, at best, thinking he was breaking into his own apartment in the dumbest way imaginable. I've locked myself out of my apartment once or twice, and smashing the exterior door down wasn't the first thing I thought to do. This dude apparently:

1) Got to the wrong apartment because he forgot how elevators work
2) Smashed in the exterior door to get in, instead of, you know, calling the super
3) Didn't notice that the whole apartment was furnished differently than his own
4) Tried to smash in "his" bedroom door when he found it locked

But, no, what a horrible loss of such a promising young man. :rolleyes:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

A fuckton of incredibly important things everyone needs to carry all the time can be found at http://everydaycarry.com/

My favorite is the guy who carries zip ties, gloves and duct tape for reasons.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Railing Kill posted:

I didn't expect the whole thing to be this stupid. The dude was, at best, thinking he was breaking into his own apartment in the dumbest way imaginable. I've locked myself out of my apartment once or twice, and smashing the exterior door down wasn't the first thing I thought to do. This dude apparently:

1) Got to the wrong apartment because he forgot how elevators work
2) Smashed in the exterior door to get in, instead of, you know, calling the super
3) Didn't notice that the whole apartment was furnished differently than his own
4) Tried to smash in "his" bedroom door when he found it locked

But, no, what a horrible loss of such a promising young man. :rolleyes:

Not surprised at the reaction though, when athlete rapists get six months ever after being caught in the act by two witnesses.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Foxhound posted:

Obligatory Myrtar post

tactical pants

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

gschmidl posted:

A fuckton of incredibly important things everyone needs to carry all the time can be found at http://everydaycarry.com/

I never realized there were so many different pens specifically designed for stabbing people

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

..But his promising NBA career :qq: If only that loving teacher cowering in his bedroom, behind a locked door, had set the gun aside and really thought about his actions.

But he was successful and might have been rich one day!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

gschmidl posted:

Dennis?

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Railing Kill posted:

I didn't expect the whole thing to be this stupid. The dude was, at best, thinking he was breaking into his own apartment in the dumbest way imaginable
You're missing it wasn't his apartment but he thought he was breaking into his ex-girlfriend's. So I guess had he picked the right one and murdered her/hospitalised her that would be fine. That usually doesn't derail careers because it's easy to sweep under the rug. Or at worst puts them 5 years behind the curve.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Slugnoid posted:

tactical pants

5.11Tactical also sell tactical utilikilts
http://www.511tactical.com/mens/mens-pants.html

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Hey, wait. I know a 200 pound over 6 foot 6 raging drunk is smashing into your apartment in a fury, but just stop and think...about how good he is at basketball.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

im glad that loving jock got what was coming to him

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Those mighty thews that are reducing your bedroom door to splinters and already cracked the frame? Made for slam dunks. Don't take this bounty from the rest of us.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Or we could end this stupid derail.

Also:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

No future in the NBA with that haircut.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

To avoid any future schadenfreude, please remember to put the nail inside your butt survival tube before insertion.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

grumplestiltzkin posted:

After the nukes drop and the surface of the planet becomes a mutant-strewn wasteland the survival of the human species will fall to one man: Kirk Johnson and his Tactical Colon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

marshmallow creep posted:

Those mighty thews that are reducing your bedroom door to splinters and already cracked the frame? Made for slam dunks. Don't take this bounty from the rest of us.

So, I'm not glad the guy is dead, and the article doesn't go so far as to say that he was in the right for smashing in a door or anything, but I think it's worth noting just how much effort he put in to knocking down what he thought was the door to the apartment with his girlfriend and child in it at 3 in the morning:

quote:

According to witness reports, he proceeded to kick and punch the metal front door, repeatedly and with such force that he broke through a pair of deadbolts.