Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
We got like weeks worth of lols in the last 24h. Even by Trump standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
How long before we can see the effect this is having on the economy? I know I'm not getting poo poo done while there are so many lols to be had.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Why is German news talking about impeachment? What is going on? Are we about to lose the childlike princess president? :ohdear:

e: he asked Comey to stop the Russia investigation, and that's​ abuse of power. LMAO, a classic Trump

GABA ghoul fucked around with this message at 11:37 on May 17, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Why is German news talking about impeachment? What is going on? Are we about to lose the childlike princess president? :ohdear:

e: he asked Comey to stop the Russia investigation, and that's​ abuse of power. LMAO, a classic Trump

dont read German news, especially as a German smh

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

can't wait for Trump's speech about Islam in Saudi Arabia. i hope he wings it

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
I don't know what sort of Presidency can actually be reforged from these ashes. I'm finding it hard to imagine what good works could overshadow this legacy. People still rail on Obama and he ordered the kill on Osama bin Laden.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Vladimir is not in the source text. This can only mean google's statistical inference model for translating has accumulated an incredible amount of associations between the two lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Plavski posted:

I don't know what sort of Presidency can actually be reforged from these ashes. I'm finding it hard to imagine what good works could overshadow this legacy. People still rail on Obama and he ordered the kill on Osama bin Laden.

obama's legacy is donald trump and he deserves every bit of scorn thrown his way

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ballistics statistics posted:

C'mon son, you don't need to make up lols here, Trump does enough on his own. The clergyman purposely shifts his baton to the hand facing Trump before he gets to him and doesn't make eye contact like everyone else does. Is Trump supposed to hold his hand out to empty air?

I mean that's a LOL that even the church dunked on him like that, but lets stay in reality here.

A reality where Donald "Junior mints is a metaphor for small hands/dick" Trump is president.

LOL

The lol is that he was clearly given the down low too slow by the black guy, but yeah for whatever reason the story changed to Trump doing the snubbing instead. That was the only decent video of it I could find.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Plavski posted:

maybe if he avoided any wars and landed a bunch of poo poo on mars he would be remembered as 'divisive' or something maybe>

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

obama's legacy is donald trump and he deserves every bit of scorn thrown his way

no, trump is the legacy of a GOP who thought sticking a dangerously unfit populist in power was a reasonable tradeoff in order to gain a shield for their 90% revolting legislative agenda. they traded your country's security and dignity for the chance to rollback all those obama policies they've nursed poisonous little grudges over for eight years. lol.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

emoji posted:

Vladimir is not in the source text. This can only mean google's statistical inference model for translating has accumulated an incredible amount of associations between the two lol

lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmao, the_donald is having a mental loving breakdown over Clinton ordering a murder and then trying to cover it up. possibly pizza related, stay tuned!

well why not posted:

maybe if he avoided any wars and landed a bunch of poo poo on mars he would be remembered as 'divisive' or something maybe>

that would have required to get funding through congress and then holding a coherent, inspiring speech. Two things Donald Jetengine Trump can't possibly do

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Almost time for the morning tweets!

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
Spicey just stay out of his eyeline today, it will break millions of hearts worldwide to lose you :pray:

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Velvet Elvis posted:

Almost time for the morning tweets!

my body is ready

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Has anyone put a trump sign back up after it was taken down? I would imagine the flicker of realisation at taking down the sign twice might just do some people some good

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

Has anyone put a trump sign back up after it was taken down? I would imagine the flicker of realisation at taking down the sign twice might just do some people some good

that fucker never dips below 35% approval, so at least 1/3 of all people are still on board with this and will be till the very end hmbol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/...ber%3D25%23pti5

lol

https://twitter.com/DavidRutz/statu...pagenumber%3D26

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

Someone on my commute used to have an American flag, a Gadsden flag, and that flag with a cannon and the words "Come And Take It". After the inauguration, they changed the last two to a flag that says "God Bless America" and a Trump flag.

I keeping checking to see when they'll get taken down, but seeing as this is Ohio, LOL they'll never come down.

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009
It's morning again in America and Donald Jolly Rancher Trump is still President of The United States of America.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The last time I saw Tucker Carlson he was wearing a bow tie and getting clowned by Jon Stewart. I see he hasn't improved since.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

"ATM machine"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/edatpost/status...ber%3D27%23pti1

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Random Stranger posted:

This person literally believes Donald Trump rules by divine right. That a man who looks like a bloated corpse that's fresh from the rotisserie has the mandate of heaven.

Serious question for the LOL thread: has Trump attended any religious service since becoming president? Or does that cut into his golfing time?

Couple pages back, but... I live in the South. There is a church not 5 minutes down the road that uses their little LED sign to run messages like "PRAISE GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP" and "HOW ABOUT A DAY WITH NO WHINING?" (along with anti-gay and anti-immigration messages). White Christians believe they are the most persecuted people's in America. Many still believe Obama was a Muslim extremist from Kenya. Trump is rich, white, and saying the exact things they want to here. He's Orange Jesus.

Lmao

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/864804515324841984

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

loving lol

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
loving lol. I thought for a moment I was finally reading an Onion headline.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Egbert Souse posted:

There's a real meta-ness to someone on Fox News complaining about people needing a TV safe space to hear their own opinions.

These liberal snowflakes need to get a life!! So tired of immature bullshit about our President! Clinton did worse and Obama ruined US!

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
This poo poo is insane. I'm here on my windy English island that has its own big problems, so this almost plays out as some kind of crazy TV drama to me. Your president hosed with the FBI boss who seems to be a lot smarter and created loads of memos. He also has lots of dodgy looking ties to the Russians, is generally boisterous and unlikable and is Donald loving Trump. I love this thread, I love my American cousins - good luck to you all.

Wheres that wall?

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
today is the day i want a coke can to go through an Oval Office window

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/864273111159623680

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

just going to pre-emptive post these:

lol
lol
hmbol
hmbol
hmbol
lmao
hmbol
lol
lol

There. All lined up for next week.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

that's a lol, balls barely hanging on

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Attitude Indicator posted:

lol
lol
hmbol
hmbol
hmbol
lmao
hmbol
lol
lol

you mean lined up for monday right. there's no way that tiny quota of lols is going to be enough to get you through an entire week of the trump administration

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Attitude Indicator posted:

lol
lol
hmbol
hmbol
hmbol
lmao
hmbol
lol
lol

You might want to revise that estimate. Pretty sure that isn't enough for a whole week. Maybe a day.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNk0-7hW3U

Just saw this old video of a Trump rally juxtaposed with that South Park hillbilly bit, they took out jobs, and it fits so perfectly that it's scary.

I actually hope he won't get impeached and just continues to outdo himself in stupidity, cause all the other people in the line of succession might be competent enough to avoid trumping up their attempts to kill the US.

The whole line of succession is filled with evil cartoon villains, but they are also less crazy, which isn't good.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wanna hear more about this wall thing and how that project is going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
im sure it will be built