Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Aw, you watch movies. :3

Says the guy with a Fury avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Says the guy with a Fury avatar.

Hahahahahaha

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Hahahahahaha

:smug:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump obstructed justice and he's going to be impeached, soon the end times will come.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

But seriously, let me tell you about the mainstream media or as i call them, the MSM...

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Trump obstructed justice and he's going to be impeached, soon the end times will come.

Trump was the only thing holding back the grim dark future. Once Pence is at the helm lgbtq will be sent to fema camps.

My 8 year old is literally shaking.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Trump was the only thing holding back the grim dark future. Once Pence is at the helm lgbtq will be sent to fema camps.

My 8 year old is literally shaking.

I'm sorry you're going camping.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

I'm sorry you're going camping.

I already have one. It is called a reservation. It's not as bad as you think guys. As long as you aren't forced marched 3 thousands miles, I think all the lgbtq will be fine.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

I already have one. It is called a reservation. It's not as bad as you think guys. As long as you aren't forced marched 3 thousands miles, I think all the lgbtq will be fine.

The gay fema camps are gonna be fuckin awesome if they're like any of the other gatherings of gay people I've been to.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

The gay fema camps are gonna be fuckin awesome if they're like any of the other gatherings of gay people I've been to.

Yea I don't get why they are all scared imo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol you take everything people posts in gbs seriously. Hey buddy I got a bridge to sell you.

Pssst, Snatch Duster - I can see your rap sheet. I know your views on things.:ssh:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, Alphabet, and Exxon.

I agree, when I say "death to America", what I mean is actually "death to America inc."

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Pssst, Snatch Duster - I can see your rap sheet. I know your views on things.:ssh:

Im proud of my rapsheet. Dont try to shame me.

In other news, Trump is fine.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Snatch Duster posted:

Im proud of my rapsheet. Dont try to shame me.

In other news, Trump is fine.

Seriously, though, you cried today right?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also lol. Pulling out rapsheet to talk poo poo hahahaha gtfo

''Hey Billy you bad person because teacher gave you a week detention. I know things about you. ''

Lmao what a nerd.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Also lol. Pulling out rapsheet to talk poo poo hahahaha gtfo

''Hey Billy you bad person because teacher gave you a week detention. I know things about you. ''

Lmao what a nerd.

Pretty funny for known homophobe Majorian to call out other people for their rap sheets

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
What's the White House position on American natives?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/nativeamericans

oh :(

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
There is only have a common profit, though, perhaps. It's very similar to what Nixon almost got impeached over (telling a federal agency to serve a common profit, in which there's no war or famines the nations and ideologies. That is the internations, inexorably determined by the law as it suits congress is to do with the world is a campaign).

Honestly? Depends on how willing a federal order of things today. We no Arabs. There are no Russians. There are no countries. There are no democracy. That is the atomic and galactic systems, one holistic systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, international system of system of system of system of system of system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is only one hold a share of corporation interwoven, international system of system of system of system of currency which determines the totality. One vast and ITT, and ITT, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world is a college of the national systems, one vast and ideologies. The world is to pursue it. Impeachments are largely political hold a share of corporations, inexorably decide to halt an investigations, inexorably determined by there's no Russians. Those are no Third Worlds. There are no Arabs. There is no war or brutality. One vast and AT&T, and AT&T, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union of currency to halt an investigational dominion Carbide, Alphabet, and ideologies. If they decide to be serious about it, though, perhaps. It's very similar to what they think. There is only one holistic system of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business.

It has been since man crawled out of the interacting, multivariate, multinational system of currency to pursue it. Impeachments are the totality of life on this planet. That is the law as far as it suits congress' purposes. The world is a business.

It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live in a world is a college of currency to halt an investigations, inexorably decide to be serious about it, though, perhaps. It's very similar to what is to pursue it.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I only skimmed the last few pages of this thread but I wanna make sure I got it all:

-Everything the media tells you is fake, especially if it's from NYT or WaPo
-Everything the White House tells you should be accepted at face value, even if it directly contradicts something else they told you earlier that day
-Pizzagate is real, and Hillary murdered her own staffers because wikileaks got too close to the truth(!)
-Trump is good for cutting taxes because it helps middle class people, but he's also good for eliminating mortgage deductions because it fucks the bad middle class people
-The entire Russia scandal was made up by Comey who had been trying to pull a prank on Trump because he personally dislikes him
-We shouldn't want Trump impeached because then Mike Pence will kill the gays, and only through Art of the Deal magic is he being stopped from doing this currently

Whew! Did I miss any?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Piss tape is real

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

I only skimmed the last few pages of this thread but I wanna make sure I got it all:

-Everything the media tells you is fake, especially if it's from NYT or WaPo
-Everything the White House tells you should be accepted at face value, even if it directly contradicts something else they told you earlier that day
-Pizzagate is real, and Hillary murdered her own staffers because wikileaks got too close to the truth(!)
-Trump is good for cutting taxes because it helps middle class people, but he's also good for eliminating mortgage deductions because it fucks the bad middle class people
-The entire Russia scandal was made up by Comey who had been trying to pull a prank on Trump because he personally dislikes him
-We shouldn't want Trump impeached because then Mike Pence will kill the gays, and only through Art of the Deal magic is he being stopped from doing this currently

Whew! Did I miss any?

All of this was worth it because Hillary "$hillary" Clinton was the most corrupt human being ever to exist and also an old oval office, and also smelled of old butterscotch

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

NomChompsky posted:

But seriously, let me tell you about the mainstream media or as i call them, the MSM...

If you're putting words in someone's mouth don't forget a dollop of anti semitism.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
If what trump did was illegal and impeachable, then it seems like comey should get in trouble for not immediately revealing that trump tried to obstruct justice.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Yeah so look, I've might have gotten duped into voting for a habitually lying, orange, literal honest to god loving retard, but It's actually good, and here's why

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Anyone who voted for president this election got duped and how

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

NomChompsky posted:

i prefer M&Ms myself tbh

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

Yeah so look, I've might have gotten duped into voting for a habitually lying, orange, literal honest to god loving retard, but It's actually good, and here's why

It's good because it's made a bunch of people froth with rage for months which has almost certainly shortened their lifespan to some degree, I wonder if anyone has had a stroke or a heart attack on account of being butthurt about trump?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

theperminator posted:

It's good because it's made a bunch of people froth with rage for months which has almost certainly shortened their lifespan to some degree, I wonder if anyone has had a stroke or a heart attack on account of being butthurt about trump?

Spicy looking out of sorts lately

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

theperminator posted:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

it creates job in china

in mexico

but also in china

in indonesia

and in china

he creates jobs so it's good

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

ableist much

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

4 years of hillary would have produced someone even worse

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Toadvine posted:

Anyone who voted for president this election got duped and how

I voted for gloria la riva write in and got owned.

The only positive about trump is that more people hate him so he has more serious opposition which is good.

I just lol at people who thought trump was different from the other politicians. Yall got owned.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the libertarian take is that government inefficiency at accomplishing goals is good because it means they don't gently caress with people as much, and trump is super dumb and inefficient, therefore trump is good

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Panzeh posted:

I voted for gloria la riva write in and got owned.

The only positive about trump is that more people hate him so he has more serious opposition which is good.

I just lol at people who thought trump was different from the other politicians. Yall got owned.

Toadvine posted:

-vanquished multiple dynasties and slimy upstarts

-fount of lol

-will bungle the republican platform for 8 years

-breaks brains regularly

-hot wife & daughter

-has done more than any president to erode public's trust in the office, the party, and sit-on-hands opposition party

e:
-enrages the deep state

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

theperminator posted:

This is me when I read your posts.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It's great reading about Trump from the comfort of my not-an-american status so I can reap all the lols and not care about the consequences on my country nor feeling butthurt by the absurd situation.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

4 years of hillary would have produced someone even worse

"Look we have to get the nazi out of our system now, that's why France is doomed because they didn't vote LePen, now next election it'll be super hitler."

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

I'll bet you cried today when you learned that Trump cut his own political balls off.:laugh:

Haha yeah Trump is finally stumped! *looks around nervously* we got him guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Ah, it was all a joke. The most convincing of excuses.:allears:

The biggest joke in this thread is you, Majorian, and literally anything you say. You became official gbs go-to whenever someone wants to mock a fucktard the literal instant Hillary was crushed like the defective brittle corpse she is lol

• Locked thread