Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

despite this being entirely likely the truth

Goddamn you are dumb as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Goddamn you are dumb as hell.

It's not my fault that you assume things. Maybe slow down between posts, take some time to breathe, let oxygen hit your brain for the first time.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It's not my fault that you assume things.

You literally assumed this baseless story is factual based on nothing. Please don't project your many, many faults onto your betters. It's unbecoming.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Guys calm down, this is a public forum.

You obviously know too much. Who knows who will the DNC cabal target next.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
"I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it." - John "Pedophile" Podesta

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

The_Cack posted:

"I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it." - John "Pedophile" Podesta

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

I'd rather get 2 in the head than end up Podesta's Fun Dungeon or whatever that freak has going on

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

8-Bit Scholar posted:

But so do you genuinely believe Clinton is not an evil monster capable of murder to further her ambitions

or do you just think that anyone who doesn't oppose Trump is too crazy to take sincerely?

I like how the way this is phrased makes it sound like anyone who doesn't believe in an invisible Clinton hit squad is the real crazy person

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I can't play ping pong OR get a pizza without thinking of pedophilia now. Thanks, John Podesta!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

fruit on the bottom posted:

I like how the way this is phrased makes it sound like anyone who doesn't believe in an invisible Clinton hit squad is the real crazy person

She should've taken out hits on the 3 million voters who chose her over Trump. Killed them for not living in the right states where their votes would've mattered.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hey retards if you like conspiracy theories maybe you should turn on the news.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Feminasty Slut posted:

FoxNews, specifically. They were all over Seth Rich's death yesterday while the rest of the world was caring a little more about Israeli intelligence operatives being placed in imminent danger and memos about how Trump demanded Comey end the Flynn investigation. Hell, the family of Seth Rich is even bitching about FoxNews and the right-wing echosphere's treatment of their dead family member, slandering him by saying he was tied to Wikileaks and murdered for it and poo poo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

No poo poo, there's a dumb rear end RED SCARE going on and it's going to be one hell of a mental crash when Trump is fine

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Jesus calm your hackles

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Who What Now posted:

You literally assumed this baseless story is factual based on nothing. Please don't project your many, many faults onto your betters. It's unbecoming.

because it's well within the realm of possibility like lol do you get this pissed off when someone brings an umbrella in their car even though the weatherman said it won't rain

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No poo poo, there's a dumb rear end RED SCARE going on and it's going to be one hell of a mental crash when Trump is fine

You're one of the worst human beings to ever exist, I hope you know. Not that I have any doubt you are actually a self-loathing individual who can barely fend off suicide on a daily basis.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Toadvine posted:

Jesus calm your hackles

lol nah. We had to put up with this orange retard and all the worthless shits who supported him since the magic escalator. twist the knife bro.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

You're one of the worst human beings to ever exist, I hope you know. Not that I have any doubt you are actually a self-loathing individual who can barely fend off suicide on a daily basis.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Definitely one of the worst posters at the very least

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
where did all these hillcucks roll in from

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

rezatahs posted:

where did all these hillcucks roll in from

Probably finally back from their toxx

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm actually a leftist who supported Bernie and didn't vote in the election because Minnesota was one of the many states where my vote didn't matter. But yeah, I'm a hillcuck, probably with parenthesis around his name, too, indicating he's a 'globalist'

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Feminasty Slut posted:

lol nah. We had to put up with this orange retard and all the worthless shits who supported him since the magic escalator. twist the knife bro.

You're angry as hell though and this is the internet

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

At this rate you'll never last 7.5 more years

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Toadvine posted:

You're angry as hell though and this is the internet

I do feel as every single one of those 63million idiots owes us an apology, but I'm actually laughing non-stop.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Apoplexy posted:

I dunno you take the news at face value as if they don't openly admit it's made up garbage with no bearing on reality :shrug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

nigga crab pollock posted:

because it's well within the realm of possibility

Who What Now posted:

She wasn't competent enough to beat Trump, you retard, how the gently caress could she have anybody killed without screwing it up?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I do feel as every single one of those 63million idiots owes us an apology, but I'm actually laughing non-stop.

Aww... we owe you an apology... are you going to be ok little guy?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

At this rate you'll never last 7.5 more years

At this rate, neither will President Trump. Either he'll be executed for treason or his heart will reach its pre-ordained at birth energy limit and give out. Because he actually loving believes that every human is born with a finite amount of energy, and exercising is one of the many causes of someone's early expiration. This is the kind of literal retard you elected to the highest office in the land.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Aww... we owe you an apology... are you going to be ok little guy?

I'm doing great. This episode of house of tards is really heating up!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary not being president was a missed opportunity for the CIA to get access to her army of contract killers.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Feminasty Slut posted:

house of tards

I had a chuckle at that.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm doing great. This episode of house of tards is really heating up!

You're literally shaking

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Snatch Duster posted:

Hillary not being president was a missed opportunity for the CIA to get access to her army of contract killers.

The CIA already has plenty of contact with (((Mossad))) though.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
can't take credit someone in the lol trump thread posted house of tards a few days ago. Yeah its p good.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

nigga crab pollock posted:

I dunno you take the news at face value as if they don't openly admit it's made up garbage with no bearing on reality :shrug:

Can you imagine being this dumb?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

Can you imagine being this dumb?

You believe corporate media. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
literally loling at all of you and president trump who is currently going down in flames.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

I believe a large number of well-connected individuals in the 4th branch of government who all corroborate the same stories using multiple sources. YOU, meanwhile, believe a smooth-brained autist-spawning bald fat man whose skin is the tone of a primate.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

literally loling at all of you and president trump who is currently going down in flames.

Toxx bet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

nah I'm cheap and I've been waaaaaay wrong about trump before because I had a higher expectation for baseline public intelligence.

• Locked thread