Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Uh, no, pretty sure it's slavery, authoritarianism, fascism, racism, all those are the epitome of oppression. You're simply short-sighted scum of white comfortable privilege with no perspective or intellect to speak of.

No, the epitome of oppression is when you can't speak or think freely without punishment from the establishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, the epitome of oppression is when you can't speak or think freely without punishment from the establishment

lmao that you're such a thin skinned child that you mentally equate being probated from an internet forum with being thrown in an actual irl jail

we all know what you're really afraid of is having your own stupidity rubbed in your face, so you stick to safe spaces. grow some balls

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Look I'm sorry people won't let you say the n-word anymore but there's still so much to live for

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

lmao that you're such a thin skinned child that you mentally equate being probated from an internet forum with being thrown in an actual irl jail

we all know what you're really afraid of is having your own stupidity rubbed in your face, so you stick to safe spaces. grow some balls

How do i grow balls goon sir

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lmao, how pathetic is your life that you take the moderation of a dead gay comedy forum this seriously. Like drat, go outside.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"i am a champion of the first amendment. nobody can take this right away from me, not even hillary clinton" says the man who is too scared to post in the "wrong" subform for fear of having his ability to post on a website temporarily removed

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're free to think what you want. Once you cross over into hate speech and oppression policy, you need a bashing.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snatch Duster posted:

i'm surpised no one sent poo poo to the SS just for the lols.

They don't care about online threats from beta cucks as much these days. They are getting quite a few since Trump won.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

I'd like to see the post, can you link it to me?

no, find it yourself. im not digging through all that crap

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

"i am a champion of the first amendment. nobody can take this right away from me, not even hillary clinton" says the man who is too scared to post in the "wrong" subform for fear of having his ability to post on a website temporarily removed

Posting in Debate and Discussion is having balls.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
They honestly don't probate in GBS enough anymore. What happened to the days of Manlove and IKs

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Posting in Debate and Discussion is having balls.

well it isn't for me, because i'm not a habitually terrible or crazy poster

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

well it isn't for me, because i'm not a habitually terrible or crazy poster

"Heh come to my echo chamber pussy, where you'll be probated/banned for existing"

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apoplexy posted:

You're free to think what you want. Once you cross over into hate speech and oppression policy, you need a bashing.

Hmm I am looking up quotes about freedom of speech by actual respectable people and they all seem to say the exact opposite of this.

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an rear end of yourself.”
― Oscar Wilde

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

[Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States, August 8, 1950]”
― Harry Truman

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"Heh come to my echo chamber pussy, where you'll be probated/banned for existing"

maybe consider why you would be probated/banned on sight in the forum where you're not allowed to say slurs

just chew on that for a sec with whatever teeth you have left

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Shouldn't your methamphetamines be wearing off by now? I think it's time for 16-hour nap, Trumpkin.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

maybe consider why you would be probated/banned on sight in the forum where you're not allowed to say slurs

just chew on that for a sec with whatever teeth you have left

I've never said a slur lol. Go to your echo chamber of men's balls

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

DrPlump posted:

Hmm I am looking up quotes about freedom of speech by actual respectable people and they all seem to say the exact opposite of this.

Yeah, all those guys who fought fascism. What would they know.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I've never said a slur lol. Go to your echo chamber of men's balls

:shrug: it's pretty comical that you're claiming to be the banner carrier of free speech and you use this as an excuse for why you're persona non grata in the smart forum

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

boner confessor posted:

no, find it yourself. im not digging through all that crap

I did and you were right!

Lowtax posted:

Okay how about this: Negrotown can have its own subforum, and KM can mod it.

my apologies on the misunderstanding

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Yeah, all those guys who fought fascism. What would they know.

We are fighting fascism from little thought policing twerps like you.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

:shrug: it's pretty comical that you're claiming to be the banner carrier of free speech and you use this as an excuse for why you're persona non grata in the smart forum

LOL DnD is the smart forum here. Okay *backs away slowly*

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

loving establishment won't let me call people friend of the family-faggots, thus I will join a movement that wants to limits the freedoms of most people.

That will show them, those gosh darn feminazis.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've read dnd and i wish gbs had a "poo poo that dnd says" thread

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boner confessor posted:

its the dumb forum real fuckin dumb

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We are fighting fascism from little thought policing twerps like you.

I don't want to stop you from saying dumb poo poo. I want you to say it so that someone smarter and better than you can beat you into a permanent coma.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

loving establishment won't let me call people friend of the family-faggots, thus I will join a movement that wants to limits the freedoms of most people.

That will show them, those gosh darn feminazis.

maybe try not to be so hateful

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

maybe try not to be so hateful

No poo poo

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snatch Duster posted:

i've read dnd and i wish gbs had a "poo poo that dnd says" thread

Every time they will just complain non-stop until it gets gassed. They are serial whiners those SJWs. It is all they know!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

I don't want to stop you from saying dumb poo poo. I want you to say it so that someone smarter and better than you can beat you into a permanent coma.

drat dude, you got issues

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DrPlump posted:

Every time they will just complain non-stop until it gets gassed. They are serial whiners those SJWs. It is all they know!

yea i wish gbs was a safe space for shitposting and making fun of things.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

No poo poo

hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson today

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apoplexy posted:

Like strong enough and smart enough to want to beat him up but also dumb enough to not understand freedom of speech and/or laws against battery?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol people thought voting for a retarded baby was a good thing to do.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want a strong and smart person to come hurt all the undesirables. Maybe round them up and put them in camps.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

DrPlump posted:

I just want a strong and smart person to come hurt all the undesirables. Maybe round them up and put them in camps.

They should all gang up in uniforms so they're stronger, together

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

DrPlump posted:

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an rear end of yourself.”
― Oscar Wilde

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

[Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States, August 8, 1950]”
― Harry Truman

good points but also I didn't read

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

lol people thought voting for a retarded baby was a good thing to do.

I didn't vote for either the retard or the evil corporatist so by your logic I'm highly intelligent

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

VikingSkull posted:

I didn't vote for either the retard or the evil corporatist so by your logic I'm highly intelligent

Without irony, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

you got a trump av, you're a fascist trump supporter

• Locked thread