Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I thought it was funny that Parm made a list of all players accused of off-field crimes but added Elway to the list anyways, a brief glimpse of his pre-troll life

Elway grabbed my sister's rear end without even speaking to her so he can gently caress off forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^edit: Elway is now Bryce from 13 Reasons Why in my head and it shall remain so.

tarbrush posted:

Yes, and its fantastic :colbert:

Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the best dishes on Earth.

I'm just laughing because it's like the United States using a Samoan dish as their official dish.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

With that post you hope it's a troll.

I don't play by gbs rules, carnale

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

kiimo posted:

I'm just laughing because it's like the United States using a Samoan dish as their official dish.
Depending on who you believe, Chicken Tikka Masala originated in Scotland

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

kiimo posted:

It's more like the US using General Tso's chicken as their official dish. Chicken Tikka Masala is a bastard descendant of Indian food, that delicious, heavy, creamy tomato-based curry used in it and butter chicken are not really authentic Indian sauces. Although determining the ethnic authenticity of any food is a tough, weird task

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

kiimo posted:

Never heard of it, but GIS shows me it looks like Indian. Is it Indian? It also looks delicious and now I want Indian.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

weird Asian candy posted:

Never heard of it, but GIS shows me it looks like Indian. Is it Indian? It also looks delicious and now I want Indian.

it's about as indian as a taco salad is mexican

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I always just assumed fish and chips was Britain's national dish.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

uh oh pancho! posted:

it's about as indian as a taco salad is mexican

So wait you are telling me taco salad isn't mexican?!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/AlexanderRossi/status/864913825090478080

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah I kinda liked the Parm that just talked endless poo poo on the Raiders. Then every gimmick/dumb thing just got progressively worse until the end.

I was just a lurker around the time but it really seemed like he snapped when the Chiefs traded for Alex Smith, some poo poo about Reid and co. repeating the mistakes of the Pioli regime.

Which is absurd in retrospect because while Smith isn't that good, the Chiefs have been way more successful since then, but then I never said Parm was a smart man either, so.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I remember him being offered an out of his Tyreek Hill Toxx, and, well, he didn't take it.

A dumb Hill to die on, if you ask me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

iospace posted:

That Hill should be called a speed bump

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

iospace posted:

I remember him being offered an out of his Tyreek Hill Toxx, and, well, he didn't take it.

What a bad gimmick and/or sadbrains he was.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Parm watched the Chiefs play football.
Playing Football can cause concussions.
Therefore, the Chiefs gave Parm a concussion, which explains why his posting got dumb.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

LEGO Genetics posted:

Parm watched the Chiefs play football.
Playing Football can cause concussions.
Therefore, the Chiefs gave Parm a concussion, which explains why his posting got dumb.
checks out

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol chargers fans

about tre boston

quote:

“I crossed two lanes to get to the gas station,” Boston said. “I pump my gas. After I pump my gas, I put my wallet in my car. After I put my wallet in my car, there’s a guy with three kids and he asked me for a little bit of change, or if I had a dollar or two. I gave him a $20.

“So he tells me thank you so much, and that God put me in his life for a reason. And in my mind I’m saying you’re here for a reason, too. So in my mind I’m saying should I ask him, ‘L.A. or Buffalo.’ And before I could ask him, my man told me, ‘Thank you so much. There aren’t too many people like you in this world, God’s children. My name’s Mike Daniels, but people call me L.A.'”

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i wish he would go back to F1

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quote:

But first, the text that made Boulware’s day said: “Lunchables wants to send you a bunch of product. Where would you like it sent to if it arrives probably next week?"

To which Boulware replied: “I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my life. I’m crying tears of joy."

Boulware honestly loves Lunchables.

Seriously.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/237766/panthers-ben-boulware-crying-tears-of-joy-over-free-lunchables

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Gross.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Idk, I will be honest and admit, I've never read it beyond skimming bc I am not a masochist

I've never even skimmed it. Every time I've tried my eyes just slide right down to the next post

But lol if you think that's even close to the most effort someone has put into living their gimmick

iospace posted:

Surely you didn't need to bold the pun :colbert:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 17, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Alaois posted:

i wish he would go back to F1

I doubt he will at this point. F1 is insanely cut throat and he'd probably never make it on a top team needed to sustain a long career in it. He's happy in Indy, and he'll be forever remembered as the winner of the 100th Indy 500.

Intruder posted:

Surely you didn't need to bold the pun :colbert:

Oh but I did!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

FizFashizzle posted:

lol chargers fans

about tre boston

Lol

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Lunchables are good

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

iospace posted:

it was hilarious because he initially made the tox because Tyreek was a rookie and it wasn't expected he would do too well but then he started scoring multiple touchdowns every week and lmao

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I never thought Parm was that bad, mostly because I post on Chiefs forums full of people exactly like Parm.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I can just imagine Parm lurking under a different name now getting more and more angry at each poster calling him an idiot.

He's definitely an idiot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Parm was the only TFF regular I seriously considered blocking, cause holy gently caress he got preachy and repetitive as poo poo. I know he got a lot of votes for most annoying (Or something like that) in a sheep game last summer too.

Postin' 'bout postin'. gently caress yeah, off-season!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Postin about postin about postin

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Parm said I was his favorite poster in the sheep game and so he's a mensch.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

kiimo posted:

I never thought Parm was that bad, mostly because I post on Chiefs forums full of people exactly like Parm.

The only reason I kept going back to that place was to check up on the dude who has/had cancer. Now that he's gone I have no reason to go back and haven't since.

Parm is actually better than 95% of the people on that forum.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

FizFashizzle posted:

lol chargers fans

about tre boston

So now we have two player decisions dictated by homeless people.

I feel a venture capital project forming.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chromatic posted:

The only reason I kept going back to that place was to check up on the dude who has/had cancer. Now that he's gone I have no reason to go back and haven't since.

Parm is actually better than 95% of the people on that forum.

The political forum is a complete and utter trainwreck. I can't stop touching it like a sore tooth.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs Planet?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Parm said I was his favorite poster in the sheep game and so he's a mensch.

What was your name before?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Chiefs Planet?

Yes it's a poo poo show. Some of those idiots I've been arguing with since the Star forums in the 90s.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

kiimo posted:

The political forum is a complete and utter trainwreck. I can't stop touching it like a sore tooth.

that place seriously rivals /r/thedonald in complete utter assfuckery. it's so disheartening to see those people completely stash away any and all forms of critical thinking because of their hatred of "thum liburals"

anyway, i'm thinking of rewatching the chiefs/colts 2003 playoff game tonight because i hate myself and am curious if that defense is as bad as I remember it being.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

ok i'm 5 minutes in and i don't know if i want to finish this poo poo

http://i.imgur.com/uWPeWx4.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/RNUfIQv.gifv

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
I've seen that game recently also and yeah, that defense sucked.

I don't think the Colts even punted in that game.

EDIT: yeah they didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The chiefs started onside kicking in the third quarter in that game

• Locked thread