Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tallgeese posted:

Ah, but that leaves open the angle that they hired an assassin as incompetent as their Brooklyn data modelers, though.

Wheels within wheels, here.

If Hillary Clinton does anything right, it's hire professional assassins. A trail of dead a mile long and yet the only ones who are ever able to figure it out are the patriotic sleuths from Stormfront and Free Republic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Waffle House posted:

it's pretty funny either way, idk

Here have some validation, it actually did make me laffo

oh thank you, its just if it was a perfect circle i imagine it would include that awful cover of imagine which i found funny so i was filled with regret

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
it's nice to know that if any of these brave internet sleuths ever gets kicked out of their basement and turns to crime to survive, they're likely to be caught loitering around the crime scene with the victim's belongings in their pocket, trying to sop up blood with a crusty body pillow casing

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Snooze Cruise posted:

oh thank you, its just if it was a perfect circle i imagine it would include that awful cover of imagine which i found funny so i was filled with regret

a second lol has impacted the towers

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

it's nice to know that if any of these brave internet sleuths ever gets kicked out of their basement and turns to crime to survive, they're likely to be caught loitering around the crime scene with the victim's belongings in their pocket, trying to sop up blood with a crusty body pillow casing

I really want to laugh but then I remember the pizzagate guy

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Nerses IV posted:

nigga crab pollock?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Nerses IV posted:

luckily he'll spend at least five years away from his kids, giving them a fighting chance of not ending up a paranoid freakshow like their dad

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Snooze Cruise posted:

would it have been funnier if i said it was a perfect circle instead of 4 non blonde songs? i am getting really self conscious here, i feel like i made a mistake

You're doin great don't sweat it

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

DEFINITELY the first thing i want to do after a robbery gone wrong in which i've just shot my victim, is touch them a bunch and leave lots of physical evidence all over their clothes and body, potentially getting their blood on me, etc.

Coincidentally, a professional assassin would also want to avoid leaving trace evidence

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Coincidentally, a professional assassin would also want to avoid leaving trace evidence

A professional assassin would probably make sure his target was found dead at the scene

edit: I've played a lot of Hitman, that's almost always the objective jsyk

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

8-Bit Scholar posted:

yes, professional assassins are known for gunning their victims down in a public place and fleeing the scene with their victim still alive

i dont know if you noticed but every post you make is stupider than the last. i'm going to do you a solid and ask if you're detecting a pattern here

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
seth rich was discovered as the leaker thru the nsa unmasking, they were probably tapping wikileaks

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
pretty amazing that people can simultaneously believe hillary is so competent as to murder dozens and never see the inside of a courtroom, but simultaneously so incompetent as to hire a craigslist hitman whose plan is to hit the victim with a big mallet at the mall

this must be the same mental process which allows people to think of themselves as strong alpha males while remaining generally unemployable and virginal

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

boner confessor posted:

pretty amazing that people can simultaneously believe hillary is so competent as to murder dozens and never see the inside of a courtroom, but simultaneously so incompetent as to hire a craigslist hitman whose plan is to hit the victim with a big mallet at the mall

this must be the same mental process which allows people to think of themselves as strong alpha males while remaining generally unemployable and virginal

Portraying you enemies as incompetent retards while simultaneously being the biggest threat of all time is like the oldest propaganda trick ever

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

boner confessor posted:

it's pretty amazing that your post is this poo poo to the point where i think you know it's poo poo and it's just weak trolling

the DNC is a business run by evil people pretending to be a political leftist organization, if you do not truly believe this you are not following the class action lawsuit (because twitch tv doesn't have it on i guess)

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

Portraying you enemies as incompetent retards while simultaneously being the biggest threat of all time is like the oldest propaganda trick ever

and conversely, i think the seth rich conspiracy theorists are just incompetent retards who only pose a physical threat to their genitals

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Conspiracies that fit into my personal political narrative are 100% absolutely true.

Those that don't are fake and only idiots believe them.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yet the Russians "hacking" our elections is somehow not at all a crazy conspiracy theory

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
who said anything about that itt? seems like you no longer want to talk about seth rich and how he obviously was not murdered by the DNC, and how you embarassed yourself by accidentally exposing your disturbing levels of ignorance. is this all it takes to defuse your passion to uncover the truth? some cheap insults?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
in a couple months, when you've all forgotten about seth rich and you've moved on to some other sad news bait being bucketed into your media trough for you to slurp down like the pigs you are, you're still going to be just as unfuckably miserable and you'll have nobody to blame for it but yourselves fyi

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/865004776898969601

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

who said anything about that itt? seems like you no longer want to talk about seth rich and how he obviously was not murdered by the DNC, and how you embarassed yourself by accidentally exposing your disturbing levels of ignorance. is this all it takes to defuse your passion to uncover the truth? some cheap insults?

Hillary get off the goddamn innernet

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

boner confessor posted:

in a couple months, when you've all forgotten about seth rich and you've moved on to some other sad news bait being bucketed into your media trough for you to slurp down like the pigs you are, you're still going to be just as unfuckably miserable and you'll have nobody to blame for it but yourselves fyi

Lol, you must be absolutely insufferable in real life.

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

That night in Point Pleasant. Those red eyes Richard Gere would never forget.

Moon Atari posted:

Everything about this is troubling, including the ambiguity over whether it can be trusted as real or fake. Actually, it's almost irrelevant whether it is true or not.

Yep, and making matters worse is that there are no easily identifiable good guys or bad guys here. DNC has shown it's a loving cesspool, and the other side is not even worth discussing because what's going on right now speaks for itself.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yet the Russians "hacking" our elections is somehow not at all a crazy conspiracy theory

Why does it have to be one or the other?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CDHiggs posted:

because these dudes have no real political convictions, they're so angry at the world that they subscribe to spite politics and they'll follow anyone who they think makes females angry. they're not capable of processing politics except as ingroup/outgroup team sports, which is why they're so vulnerable to being lead around by the nose with "it's time to hate hillary!" stories for months at a time

if you go look at r/the_donald right now it's 100% seth rich stories because that's the comfort blanket they hide under when their big orange daddy is getting his rear end kicked

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 02:31 on May 18, 2017

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boner confessor posted:

as i've stated before when you kill a mob in a role playing game you have all the time you want to loot the body for magic rings and coins. when you shoot someone in the street in a modern american city you run as fast as you can before anyone looks out their window at you so they can describe you to the police, who will likely arrive soon

it's really no shocker here that seth rich conspiracy fanboys don't really know how human beings work in real life

Ummm a lot of mobs spawn or arrgo the next tier upon death so you have no idea what you are talking about.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CDHiggs posted:

I feel like one is a distraction from the other.

Hm. Or maybe they are both distractions...

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I didn't assume the story was factual, I concluded it was false because it's bad reporting. [...]

I do believe that Seth Rich was likely murdered due to being the person who leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks, though, yes.

Goddamn you are dumb. You probably don't even realize that this is contradictory, do you?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If Seth was shot walking home from a bar and was killed during a botched mugging, why did the police take his laptop and keep it as evidence while the family got the watch with a ripped arm band back?

Seems strange to keep his laptop which wasn't even at the crime scene.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It is a known fact acknowledged by both democrats and republicans in congress who have seen the evidence.

There's no public proof that Trump was involved, but there is no question that it happened.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

https://archive.is/a5VAZ

back in august the rich family were looking for help to solve his murder i wonder what changed?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

If Seth was shot walking home from a bar and was killed during a botched mugging, why did the police take his laptop and keep it as evidence while the family got the watch with a ripped arm band back?

drat, that's smart as hell. Snatch you the man

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Also, let us never forget the DNC denied the FBI access to investigate their servers after the hack lmfao

http://dcwhispers.com/remember-fbi-requested-access-hacked-dnc-servers-dnc-refused-request/

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

drat, that's smart as hell. Snatch you the man

I could be wrong about the laptop not being at the crime scene but it isn't listed in any of the articles as a personal item that could have been stolen.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

haha you are very stupid and or gullible. the dude who said the police had seth's laptop immediately changed his story:

""My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks," he claimed. "I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

However, in an interview Tuesday with BuzzFeed News, Wheeler stated he had no personal knowledge of Rich's emails. "I don't even know where the computers are," he said."

Mnoba posted:

https://archive.is/a5VAZ

back in august the rich family were looking for help to solve his murder i wonder what changed?

they're still looking for help solving his murder, they're just trusting the police to handle it instead of morbidly obese hentai collecters

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

haha you are very stupid and or gullible. the dude who said the police had seth's laptop immediately changed his story:

""My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks," he claimed. "I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

However, in an interview Tuesday with BuzzFeed News, Wheeler stated he had no personal knowledge of Rich's emails. "I don't even know where the computers are," he said."

they're still looking for help solving his murder, they're just trusting the police to handle it instead of morbidly obese hentai collecters

why didn't they do what the dc police normally do and just sprinkle a little crack on him and cased closed (anime is good)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

I know I'm responding to snatch duster and that's a dumb thing to do but I'm pretty sure confiscating and checking devices of communication is pretty standard in a murder or similar crime with no strong leads regardless of whether this did or not actually happen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

why didn't they do what the dc police normally do and just sprinkle a little crack on him and cased closed (anime is good)

Jesus christ you are so unbelievably bad at posting and you've been doing it for like 24 hours straight, go to sleep

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

Wheeler knows some law enforcement agency has the laptop, but not which one or which evidence room.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know I'm responding to snatch duster and that's a dumb thing to do but I'm pretty sure confiscating and checking devices of communication is pretty standard in a murder or similar crime with no strong leads regardless of whether this did or not actually happen

there's no proof the police actually did this unless you trust the brave truth teller rod wheeler as of monday when he said the DC police or FBI had the computer, but you do not believe the democratic plant and liar rod wheeler as of wednesday when he said he had no idea where rich's laptop is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus christ you are so unbelievably bad at posting and you've been doing it for like 24 hours straight, go to sleep

Why did the DNC deny the FBI access to their servers

Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

• Locked thread