Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

That's an article from wired, I'm not going to give that any respect when you discredit buzzfeed and other sites that you don't agree with

That's a direct statement from the FBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Buzzfeed is garbage.

So is wired. They are both poo poo nobody should listen to.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

That's an article from wired, I'm not going to give that any respect when you discredit buzzfeed and other sites that you don't agree with

Just start posting links to infowars and stormfront already, they're your real friends

Buzzfeed says Sam Hyde is a nazi. Going to have a hard time taking them seriously.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/05/09/the_fbi_is_harder_to_trust_on_the_dnc_hack_because_it_relied_on_crowdstrike.html

Slate. Plus the FBI said directly

Keep losing

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

I mean, the Wired article seems to use credible sources and report verifiable information, whereas Buzzfeed prints idiotic clickbait who just prints anything that crosses their path.

Hulk Hogan needs to destroy them too.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
might as well close this thread now that all the yahoos have been embarassed into silence about seth rich and are predictably whining about the DNC

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Well, they're saying things I agree with this time so they're good and not fake news"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Well, they're saying things I agree with this time so they're good and not fake news"

"The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.” "

This is the FBI saying it bruv. They made this statement

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If Jimmy Dore is suspicious I'll remain to be as well. There still isn't enough evidence to prove either side of this story.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Buzzfeed printed that absurd Trump golden shower "report" which was absolute unverified nonsense and ruined their credibility utterly

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"His name is Seth Rich. Remember Seth Rich. His name is-" *sees a big shiny coin on the ground marked DNC LIES* "Oh! What was I talking about? Oh well, probably doesn't matter anyways. DNC Lies. DNC Lies."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

boner confessor posted:

actually no he cant he had a big meltdown in d&d once because it turns out he got heckled off stage at an open mic night and this made him forevermad about freedom of speech. check his rap sheet

I know. That's precisely what I'm mocking him over. :ssh:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Buzzfeed printed that absurd Trump golden shower "report" which was absolute unverified nonsense and ruined their credibility utterly

gently caress em both, I'm saying that looking at buzzfees saying "NO NO NO , that website is fake news!" And then posting a link to wired that's supposed to be politically relevant is astonishingly retarded, just like anybody who supports Donnie Pussyhands Trump

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yet the Russians "hacking" our elections is somehow not at all a crazy conspiracy theory

are you deliberately trying to misunderstand the issue

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ask me about the plumbing about hillarys secret sex diary

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

gently caress em both, I'm saying that looking at buzzfees saying "NO NO NO , that website is fake news!" And then posting a link to wired that's supposed to be politically relevant is astonishingly retarded, just like anybody who supports Donnie Pussyhands Trump

You're avoiding the FBI's own statement. Is that fake too?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're avoiding the FBI's own statement. Is that fake too?

Yep. It's all bullshit, especially if you say it's true.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yep. It's all bullshit, especially if you say it's true.

:cawg: Meltdown imminent... :sad:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

im the secret president of america. please ask the secret secretary about the secret whoremongering

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
The problem with this story is both narratives are completely plausible. Either way it's extremely unlikely that we will ever know what happened. The rightwing narrative hinges on a PI that has has already changed his flimsy story and a unnamed FBI source. When I hear unnamed source I generally think bullshit.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Thirsty Girl posted:

are you deliberately trying to misunderstand the issue

do you understand the issue?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Krustic posted:

The problem with this story is both narratives are completely plausible. Either way it's extremely unlikely that we will ever know what happened. The rightwing narrative hinges on a PI that has has already changed his flimsy story and a unnamed FBI source. When I hear unnamed source I generally think bullshit.

There was a narrative before the PI. It hinges on nothing of the sort

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

do you understand the issue?

enough to know that "hacked the election" is a sweeping oversimplification that is being used to discount/ignore specific claims by the FBI and NSA

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Thirsty Girl posted:

enough to know that "hacked the election" is a sweeping oversimplification that is being used to discount/ignore specific claims by the FBI and NSA

Specific claims from the FBI working off a hired 3rd party's information?

Dude if the cops show up to my house and there's a break in and I tell them they can't go in, but here's a list of what was stolen and who did it prepared by my lawyer... You'd have to be retarded to believe it

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There was a narrative before the PI. It hinges on nothing of the sort

Whatever happened will never see the light of day.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I'm with Kelly Anne and I don't like how this narrative feels, therefore my truth is that its bullshit lies...until they walk it back and move goalposts next week. But then we'll know they have been forced to admit it by the globalists because a high level source told our favorite newsman, Alex Bones Jones.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Specific claims from the FBI working off a hired 3rd party's information?

Dude if the cops show up to my house and there's a break in and I tell them they can't go in, but here's a list of what was stolen and who did it prepared by my lawyer... You'd have to be retarded to believe it

yes you know better than the national Intel communities they are wrong

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Krustic posted:

Whatever happened will never see the light of day.

That sounds like conspiracy talk to me. Because why would a mugger not be found one day? That stuff happens, someone talks and then someone gets arrested and trades info

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Thirsty Girl posted:

The gently caress specific claims

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The gently caress specific claims

You don't know dick all about things you're talking about? Color me shocked.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That sounds like conspiracy talk to me. Because why would a mugger not be found one day? That stuff happens, someone talks and then someone gets arrested and trades info

Yeah that's probably what's gonna happen.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id gently caress kellyanne conway

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Is my thread DnD lite?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Snatch Duster posted:

If Jimmy Dore is suspicious I'll remain to be as well. There still isn't enough evidence to prove either side of this story.

waiting for the inevitable "Jimmy Dore is a nazi Trump supporter" post from a clueless retard

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Over There posted:

Is my thread DnD lite?

Bernie would've won

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
bernie would have easily crushed trump's sclerotic skull

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
tbh if Hillary and the DNC hadn't rigged the primary in her favor and Bernie had won it (which he would have easily) the DNC would have murdered him like a dog in the street prior to the general election

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

tbh if Hillary and the DNC hadn't rigged the primary in her favor and Bernie had won it (which he would have easily) the DNC would have murdered him like a dog in the street prior to the general election

He was an old man, the heart attack was totally natural causes

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Has anyone mentioned that Jimmy Dore launched a big spout of mouth-water into Alex Jones' face? Because that was his finest hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Jimmy "frog tongue" Dore is pretty cool dude.

• Locked thread