Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Where'd you get all those pics of Snatch, Spunky and Mnoba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
An anonymous source

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
LOL at people who have been throwing temper tantrums like little babies for months and endlessly crying because the wrong person is president calling trump a crybaby.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Probably not a coincidence that the Californian drought is over what with the endless torrent of liberal tears.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just popped in to taste the desperation of Fuckface von Clownstick supporters.

It is a fine meal

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Nobody even supports Trump, they just think Hillary and her supporters are 100x worse.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Are you gonna Toxx the other side?

so that's a no on any actual belief in trump got it

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

theperminator posted:

Nobody even supports Trump, they just think Hillary and her supporters are 100x worse.

No wonder this is the bad thread. It's just 3 really dumb people who actually still supports Trump and everyone else making fun of them.

Most of the Trump supporters with even the remnants a brain have gone quiet by now, as they clearly see the writing on the wall.

Nobody could be worse than Trump and you must know it. He is the craziest, most blatantly corrupt and least intelligent president the US has ever had, but Dubya still did more damage than him, because he actually got poo poo done. At least if he is impeached there is a chance that Pence will accomplish things, and that would be good for the far-right, but blind Trump supporters fail to see this. Which is why i hope he doesn't get impeached, and just keeps 1-upping himself in stupidity.

Tingfinder fucked around with this message at 08:56 on May 18, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tingfinder posted:

No wonder this is the bad thread. It's just 3 really dumb people who actually still supports Trump and everyone else making fun of them.

whoa i didnt realize making fun of dumb poo poo was bad on SA everyone step up your game you're a disgrace

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

whoa i didnt realize making fun of dumb poo poo was bad on SA everyone step up your game you're a disgrace

No it's fine, but at this point it's like beating a cripple, those poor Trumpists doesn't stand a chance.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
but beating cripples can be fun?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Robo Reagan posted:

but beating cripples can be fun?

beating off cripples can be a job.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

wow i think we somehow managed to find the worst poster itt by far

Sir you're leaking sap please stay off the nice furniture

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ahhh that's the stuff

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
seriously I can't remember any president in history with less dignity than shown there lol

what a fuckin babyman

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Hillary is the saltiest almost-president too, I mean Al Gore took his loss like a little bitch and that was so obviously rigged.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
What is it that presidents are supposed to do again?
I forgot.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

I forgot.

be in charge of enforcing laws and the military

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

theperminator posted:

Hillary is the saltiest almost-president too, I mean Al Gore took his loss like a little bitch and that was so obviously rigged.

this just in: no one cares about hillary because she lost lol

enjoy your crybaby president as long as he can cling to the chair nerd

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Avirosb posted:

I forgot.

cry like bitches, hth

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

theperminator posted:

Every time someone shits on trump you go 'but hillary'

that's your go-to response lol

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge posted:

this just in: no one cares about hillary because she lost lol

enjoy your crybaby president as long as he can cling to the chair nerd

He's not my president

They are two peas in a pod

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ok, enjoy your shitbird crybaby president & vice president then nerd lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Unless you're a foreign national in which case lmao @ you for posting here, yes, he is in fact your president

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Reminder that Dale Gribble is posting from Madagascar or some other goddamn place that's probably entirely fictitious

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
I'm Australian, you become Prime Minister here by stabbing the standing PM in the back, no electoral colleges.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:laffo: so cute

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Special counsel who is trusted by democrats to head russia investigation = no dirt on trump exists. If big dirt existed, then that mueller guy never would have been allowed to investigate. Sorry conspiracy theorists. Trump is human garbage, but the whole russia thing was never real.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Tingfinder posted:

Most of the Trump supporters with even the remnants a brain have gone quiet by now, as they clearly see the writing on the wall.

Nobody could be worse than Trump and you must know it. He is the craziest, most blatantly corrupt and least intelligent president the US has ever had, but Dubya still did more damage than him, because he actually got poo poo done. At least if he is impeached there is a chance that Pence will accomplish things, and that would be good for the far-right, but blind Trump supporters fail to see this. Which is why i hope he doesn't get impeached, and just keeps 1-upping himself in stupidity.

alright random buddy who never posted here before maybe stick around the thread to see how fun it actually is

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

sexpot posted:

Sir you're leaking sap please stay off the nice furniture

lol this is really rich coming from a dude who is for some extremely dumb reasons staunchly anti bernie

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol this is really rich coming from a dude who is for some extremely dumb reasons staunchly anti bernie

LOL where was I ever anti-Bernie you dumbass

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

LOL put Trump up on stage in front of a crowd and cameras, and he just HAS to make it about himself :frog:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/864974483072978944

lol

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

The Dennis System posted:

Special counsel who is trusted by democrats to head russia investigation = no dirt on trump exists. If big dirt existed, then that mueller guy never would have been allowed to investigate. Sorry conspiracy theorists. Trump is human garbage, but the whole russia thing was never real.

I doubt it's going to result in his impeachment or anything but watching trump get super mad about it is hilarious and worth it. "WHERE ARE THE LEAKERS, WHO IS DISLOYAL TO ME"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

sexpot posted:

Bernie has not given the command word for them to pull the splintery tree branches out of their asses yet, perhaps next year

sexpot posted:

Do you have to wear those old-fashioned onesies with the button flap in the back to accommodate the tree branch

sexpot posted:

LOL where was I ever anti-Bernie you dumbass

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
we're actually living inside of trumps head

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

but it's trump everywhere

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011