Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

ponzicar posted:

I thought it was Thingburgers?

May be difficult to find those now, but I'm sure one of these guys has a big stash in their freezer.

Correct. Time to Eat a thingburger. Chelawrecked again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah hotdogs was ryolnir eating 30 hotdogs on a livestream for no particular reason

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

quote:

Ahoy-hoy guys,

Our Creative Director @Orren did an interview with MMORPG regarding the Future of Marvel Heroes!

It echoes a lot of what he and our team said in our PC content time-line thread a couple of weeks ago.

Give it a read!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Even their announcements are recycled content now.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Erdricks posted:

I took my daughter to Denny's and got her a thingburger back in the glory days. She seemed so confused about why I was timing her and shaking my head with disappointment.

:sever:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

yeah hotdogs was ryolnir eating 30 hotdogs on a livestream for no particular reason

That was agent parks

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

Any TLDR? Is future as grim as my girth?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

jujojoh posted:

Any TLDR? Is future as grim as my girth?
omega patch in September (so expect it around Halloween) and they'd Like To Do More with danger room holo sim and x def

so probably more days of future past than apocalypse in terms of futures

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Is this going live for founders pack owners tonight around midnight, or later in the day? If it's the former, I'd like to wreck some fools on PS4: GettaDoggHigh

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

XBO version will launch 6/20 with no Beta.

TC has VUs for Blob, Bullseye, and HYDRA Soldiers.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

New Blob is legitimately great

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Open Marriage Night posted:

Is this going live for founders pack owners tonight around midnight, or later in the day? If it's the former, I'd like to wreck some fools on PS4: GettaDoggHigh

Also interested in a non-joke answer for this.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

The update patch is available now. The early access starts at 8am pdt tomorrow.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

What's up with the ARMOR Defender achievement? I want that Howard the Duck teamup. A few weeks ago when it was the ARMOR event was the first time I've played since they added it, and I thought maybe just participating in the ARMOR stuff counted towards one, but that wasn't it. I googled around and found some stuff about a quest under the Event heading, but the only quest I have there is for Limbo (which I can't do until Mystic Mayhem, apparently).

I just want Howard. Help me goons.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Humerus posted:

What's up with the ARMOR Defender achievement? I want that Howard the Duck teamup. A few weeks ago when it was the ARMOR event was the first time I've played since they added it, and I thought maybe just participating in the ARMOR stuff counted towards one, but that wasn't it. I googled around and found some stuff about a quest under the Event heading, but the only quest I have there is for Limbo (which I can't do until Mystic Mayhem, apparently).

I just want Howard. Help me goons.

Every time the ARMOR event rolls around there's a mission (open your notifications) to kill a bunch of interlopers, most of which can be done in midtown with a Kurse run to polish it off. It rewards an ult token from Jocasta at the end. Getting that token gets you one completion toward Howard. You can only do it once per event though, so it'll be a few months.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Kainser posted:

never forget

SL4MTASTIC

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Gibbering Madness posted:

Correct. Time to Eat a thingburger. Chelawrecked again.

can't TTE what doesn't exist. This game has more content than Denny's has Thingburgers

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

well not with a whitename attitude like that you can't

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

AzraelNewtype posted:

Every time the ARMOR event rolls around there's a mission (open your notifications) to kill a bunch of interlopers, most of which can be done in midtown with a Kurse run to polish it off. It rewards an ult token from Jocasta at the end. Getting that token gets you one completion toward Howard. You can only do it once per event though, so it'll be a few months.

Turning on "Global Events" on the mission tracker shows me that, which is cool, but I still don't see anything else referencing it. Is there another notification panel or something?

I feel like an idiot and do appreciate the help tremendously, by the way.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Don't feel like an idiot - that's all the notification you're ever given that there's an event quest to complete. It's not even mentioned in the event announcements.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

Don't feel like an idiot - that's all the notification you're ever given that there's an event quest to complete. It's not even mentioned in the event announcements.

Par the course for this game to not explain something at all, I guess.

Too bad I missed out on it a couple weeks back though. I'm not sure I can maintain this level of effort for enough to get Howard....

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
no joke I want a thingburger right now

cheddar bun and an egg? hook it up

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
There will be a special anniversary pet, comrades. :ussr:

Here's a GIFV that I have no idea how to embed.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Bozhe moi!

Also, gifv you just put the naked URL in the post and the forums will automatically do the needful.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Indeed?

http://i.imgur.com/39ojARg.gifv

Huh.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Darke GBF posted:

Red Robin has pretty good thingburgers, but they call them royales iirc

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Erdricks posted:

Red Robin has pretty good thingburgers, but they call them royales iirc

Here in Europe we call them Le Thingburgér

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
le burger with thing?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
avec thing

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 posted:

Hero Eternity Splinter unlock costs have been adjusted for all Heroes in the following tiers:
250 Eternity Splinters (up from 200)
525 Eternity Splinters (up from 400)
775 Eternity Splinters (up from 600)
You still only get 400ES from the tutorial mission

Laughing Out Loud

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Balancing based on the pc version where the people still playing have thousands of splinters saved up

Subpar Superhero
Nov 27, 2013

the hunger games

iuvian posted:

Laughing Out Loud

was about to restart this lovely game after not playing on PC for a year or so. this is peak gaz. trashy as hell.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Darke GBF posted:

A modest 1920 calories meal.

also lol gaz

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Man it's almost like they want people to use real money dollars to purchase their content instead of playing their game to unlock their "content" using Disney diamonds to get new dudes to run around and endlessly ttk to death.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

iuvian posted:

Laughing Out Loud

It never ceases to amaze me.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Man it's almost like they want people to use real money dollars to purchase their content instead of playing their game to unlock their "content" using Disney diamonds to get new dudes to run around and endlessly ttk to death.

Isn't Gaz the company that essentially charged for a Spider-Man visual update by making it a skin rather than replacing the sorta meh default one?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Ive got like a thousand eternity splinters. Is there any way to convert them to gas station food coupons?? Thx in advance

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
This is the part where they announce that each costume is it's own separate yet identically functioning character, ala Team-Ups.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:cosmic2day:

iuvian posted:

Laughing Out Loud

Didn't they already remove random box? Guess splinter model doesnt work when you have plan to slowly remove heroes from the game one by one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

they should charge 3 splinters every time you town portal